♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JessicaD1430293883

angels_natdylax05 said: Bambiina said: angel_nad.. I dun care anymore .. I am serious .. doesn't matter who hoon end up with.. take him.. take him .. because now everyone knows Hyun has been cheated ,, this is suppose to be her story... they change at episode 6 (IMO)... Take him JHee ... wahahahah... Hyun still the 1st lead as I see now ... and we can see that it ws suppose to go the other way round .. I am glad now .. seriously the ending doesn't matter now .. 
Yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...
Wakakakaka... those that say we are delusional .... wakakakakak...
they may not admit it but deep down they know ... all the 'evidence' we pointed our before was true ... the skinship is suppose to be for main OTP ...  That bathroom scene the bed/back hug ... everything .. it is because she is the lead.... and writer nim I am sorry ... it may not have been your fault .. you have to change you script.. and I wonder how many time .... 
Thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Godddddddddddddd

Bambiina said: I sooooooooooooooo happy that I get to say.. I am right .. HAH!!!... take that .. I AM right ... 
this feel soooooooooooooooo good... all those jeering, sneered and sarcastic remark .. thrown at us .. all those accusation 'fan service' ... oh puhleez.. we re all the same...
I am happy so happy .. I don't ask for anything anymore now. May be writer has to follow what sbs wants .. may be he has to end it with hoonhee .. so .. yeah... but he gave us the satisfaction of knowing it's Hyun.. she's the lead  and the screen time... no one can complain anymore ...  ... Hyun has been cheated if she's not the end game ... we have been cheated .. so yeah .. take him I say ... :D 

Guest JessicaD1430293883

Pdnim said that the ending will not change from the beggining. So hoonhyun is end game because Soohyun is the lead actress from the beginning !

Thanks ladies!!! I take it we all gather here not only love to Quack Couple
We all stand here through hardship to be on Sora's / Soohyun's side (?)
I am really happy joining this family just a week ago...I am really happy to know and chat happily with you all who love Sora as much as me

Love you...
ps: I am really emotional right now
:(:((

:P  :P

Guest JessicaD1430293883

lummy said: Thanks ladies!!! I take it we all gather here not only love to Quack Couple
We all stand here through hardship to be on Sora's side (?)
I am really happy joining this family just a week ago...I am really happy to know and chat happily with you all who love Sora as much as me

Love you...
ps: I am really emotional right now
:(:((

:P  :P

Guest JessicaD1430293883

Quack couple !!! Quack couple !!! Quack couple !!!

I think my heart will explose !!!

:((

Guest JessicaD1430293883

ps.Why, every time Dr. Park Hoon act cuteLee Jong Suk resembles the Macaulay Culkin Home Alone?? 

=))

Guest katkat88

OMG! what happened?I slept early and when  I woke up and open soompi, I was shocked to see that there 5 pages added on Quack's thread. And after reading the comments, I was so relieved that my stress is over.
So KSR is the original female lead who, in the first place, I never consider 2nd female lead. I'm glad that what I see and feel in watching this drama is after all true and not that I'm just fantasizing or delusional as what you called us quackers. Now, I can watch this drama, without the stress, looking forward to Hoon/Hyun ending.  And its also fine with me if the drama ends with Hoon being successful as a doctor, without the loveline, as long as JH is no longer around.
So this drama, after all, is still the typical korean drama.  Those backhugs, piggyback ride, drunk scene, bathroom scene, bickering with each other, crying in front of a man, etc are really there for a reason, and that's because thery're the OTP.
And to you Quackers, nice meeeting you all and I'm so glad to join a shipping thread that's just having fun without taking matters seriously, it's less stressful. I love you all!

katkat88 said: OMG! what happened?I slept early and when  I woke up and open soompi, I was shocked to see that there 5 pages added on Quack's thread. And after reading the comments, I was so relieved that my stress is over.
So KSR is the original female lead who, in the first place, I never consider 2nd female lead. I'm glad that what I see and feel in watching this drama is after all true and not that I'm just fantasizing or delusional as what you called us quackers. Now, I can watch this drama, without the stress, looking forward to Hoon/Hyun ending.  And its also fine with me if the drama ends with Hoon being successful as a doctor, without the loveline, as long as JH is no longer around.
So this drama, after all, is still the typical korean drama.  Those backhugs, piggyback ride, drunk scene, bathroom scene, bickering with each other, crying in front of a man, etc are really there for a reason, and that's because thery're the OTP.
And to you Quackers, nice meeeting you all and I'm so glad to join a shipping thread that's just having fun without taking matters seriously, it's less stressful. I love you all!

Guest kimsontoya

JessicaD

said:

[ARTICLE] 27/6/2014 "Doctor Stranger" PD nim and writer-nim gave compliments to Lee Jong Suk

PD Jin Hyuk said: "The audience will find out when they see the ending. We have brought a big determination from all the actors and actresses when we started to make this drama. As a stranger in a big hospital, it is our target to let Park Hoon blend in, and try his best to become a good doctor. In fact, it is right to judge Doctor Stranger as a medical drama. To the end, we want to skip all the unwanted parts to show such a perfect side of a doctor. We will develop the ending as the one in the initial original script."

PD Jin Hyuk also stated that, Doctor Stranger was originally developed as a medical drama. However, at that time, the rating of a medical drama was not high so SBS has asked him and writer to make a script where medical theme will be blended with a love story. That is why "Doctor Stranger" has ended as a drama with various themes. He also said that, as their original plan (aimed to the medical-solo script), Oh Soo Hyun was aimed to be the female lead.

Guest kimsontoya

JessicaD said: Pdnim said that the ending will not change from the beggining. So hoonhyun is end game because Soohyun is the lead actress from the beginning !

Guest kimsontoya

In gist, what I understand from the article posted in previous page is - Soo Hyun is the only female lead in the original medical-solo script.  But, then SBS asked the production to have some romantic conflict.  Thus came the Jae Hee character (another female lead, now there are 2 female leads) to give conflict to Hoon and Soo Hyun's romance.  Am I wrong or right?

Archived