♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TrangB

heylody said: @sandjh Ahah, thank you !  :D :x
@TrangB Don't laugh but .. I don't know what is delulu .. :( I think is like " fun " ? No ? 
:-?
Hahah, thanks !

Guest chalicu

From the article in BNT News via Lee Jong Suk FC in Vietnam

I tried to translate the important parts, please ignore the grammatical mistakes, Eng is not my native language :D

Originally, Doctor Stranger is all about the medical film, not involving too much in lovelines, all about how to become a good doctor and how a stranger gets used to the hospital life. However, SBS realized that medical films normally had low ratings, so they want the writer to change a bit and add lovelines, which made the drama a hot spot with many plots.

PD nim Jin Hyuk revealed a fact : “Originally, Dr Oh acted by Sora is the main female character.” ( I mean maybe she is the main one in medical themed drama from the beginning)

OK, said enough 8-}

MOD EDIT: DO NOT BYPASS PROFANITY!

I sort of went over to peek at the other forum and realized that we are very noisy in terms we have constant posting. They seem really serious and factual whereas we Quackers are more, how to say this erm. DELULU. HAHAHAHA! I'm not bashing them don't get me wrong..I'm just glad that It's great that we are open to share our Quack delusions and laugh about it =))

chalicu said:

I tried to translate the important parts, please ignore the grammatical mistakes, Eng is not my native language :D

Originally, Doctor Stranger is all about the medical film, not involving too much in lovelines, all about how to become a good doctor and how a stranger gets used to the hospital life. However, SBS realized that medical films normally had low ratings, so they want the writer to change a bit and add lovelines, which made the drama a hot spot with many plots.

PD nim Jin Hyuk revealed a fact : “Originally, Dr Oh acted by Sora is the main female character.” ( I mean maybe she is the main one in medical themed drama from the beginning)

OK, said enough 8-}

F*** U, SBS

Guest JessicaD1430293883

angels_natdylax05 said: chalicu said:

OK, said enough 8-}

F*** U, SBS

Guest JessicaD1430293883

Pdnim said that from the beginning they are an ending and this ending will not change.

So Quack couple is end game !!! Why waste time with their scene if not ??? Pdnim also said that there are many scenes that he couldn't do so the quack scenes are not in vain !!!! He wouldn't waste time with this couple if they are not mean to be together !

Trust me quackers !!!

=D>

Hahaha I love you Quackers... no matter what will happen in the end, we have so much fun in this thread... we aren't blind with the one that called sacrifice, we don't buy the noble idiocy thing... one principle here.. if uri Quack couple are happy, we are happy also. Delulu is a must, don't blame your self to be delulu. But we don't need to take the ending later too much in our heart. Let's be happy together and rant together ... praise what should be praised, defend what should be defended, criticize what should be criticized, doubt what should be questioned; with class, with make sense reason, with brain..

And you, stop do thing that will show how "low" you are.. no matter how much you give OT or flag, even until in other thread it just make you looks more pitiful.

Archived