[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Go Seung Ji

Why do I always fall asleep and wake up to things like this!?!?!?! :((

The whole "upset because Yura isn't your partner" thing did not seem like it was part of a script. Also, thanks @hjjdai5y for providing the transcript!!

HOTDAMN Yura looks smoking!! Stylist did a good job. Jonghyun, as always!

They sat next to each other? Nice!!

\m/ Heck yeah!!! I was proved 100% wrong, my doubts were all unnecessary!

Oh, the reason why we are gettting a lot of twitter updates is because Jonghyun's fans were going to attend the Cable Awards.

Our ship is doing a pretty good job sailing by itself!! Finally showing your yourself "2015 will go daebak!"

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dhardjakusumah
 THIS 2015 will be DAEBAAKKKK for both of them....this is just the start...in a few months they'll be the lead actor and actress of movies,dramas,cf....this year is JJONGAH year.....where should we congratulate them???to widmay and dream t???their agency need to know JJONGAH fans POWER....still no live streaming guys???

Omg.. of all the pics they can use, they just had to use one where Ahyoung looked upset?! Pffff

I just want to post the same thinking. But i think she was not upset, she just feel sorry after Jjong nag on her with that kind of dress. Like @"ExcuseMe UrPardon" told us :D

Today is just a perfect day!! OMG AY you are a goddess of beauty! She's so beautiful. Her body is perfect, her hair is perfect, her skin is perfect, her outfit is perfect, her long legs are perfect, and the WIND EFFECT is perfect for her outfit.

JH is perfect with his hair, and his everything, and his height, and his idk.

Both of them are perfect.

Have you guys seen the photo where JH and AY is sitting together and talking? Instead of his partner for the Lovely heels! Even though he won an award with her~ Eyy~ JH knows his woman's heart.

I'm sure JH is ALL EYES and surprised how different and sexy AY is compared the dorky, clumsy, funny AY he is so used to lol.

My shipper heart tells me that they are.. uhm. uhm. Special to each other. I still think they are either in a SOME relationship or already dating keke sssshhhhh.

:)

edit; there are a lot of photos over twitter and instagram. just type #HongJongHyun #yura #jjongah :)

I am also looking forward for a selca of AY posted on her twitter later~ I don't mind if she posts a selca with JH and their awards lol XDD

Guest amdbest

http://star.mk.co.kr/new/view.php?mc=ST&no=242848&year=2015

congrats..yura win the popularity award through DODOHARA

those pic when AY looking at jong

Jong : see. i just browse naver and you become hot topic , look your dress and all people said you are sexy. only me who can saw that ah young -ahh..

AY : waaee ?? oppa are you angry because of this ?? look at him with that eyes

Jong : Just make sure dont ever try to use those kind of dress again.. araseeo ?

DELULU LAALAALAA

:)) :)) :)>-

Guest patchhiiiieeee

DAEBAK!!! Thank you GOD for all of these!! Aigoo i cant stop smiling while looking at the photos!! These two are really destined for each other!! let me say this although  JJOng and that gurl won best couple award ,URI AHYOUNG IS THE TRUE WINNER!ahahahaha sitting beside jjong <3 JJONGAH CHARANDA!! After the heartbreaking ending FINALLY the smile on my face came back KAMSAHAMNIDA URI JJONGAH.. lulu lala..... Thank u guys for keeping this thread updated.. LOVE YOU ALL ... the word GOODBYE NEVER EXIST in JJONGAH PARADISE.!! <3 spread LOVE JjongAh <3 <3

Daebakk.....this ships about to get real!!!!

All eyes are on them! They are loved by so many people. All of them supporting Hong Jong Hyun and Yura!!! It makes my heart melt...

Charanda Hong Jong Hyun and Yura!

Im especially proud of Jjongssi coz knowing him, he's probably uncomfortable and shy but with Ahyoung by his side, he gets to laugh and be himself!

Guest ExcuseMe UrPardon

I BeT My Leg n My Neck...it is HJH whom request his co star to let Ahyong sit with him ... HE IS ONE JEALOUS WOLF....

Guest bbblyzu3

screencap by me

yura trending on naver

y.png

12 & 13 March is such a great day for us

:x :-bd 8->

I'm so happy & thankful

Archived