[Chinese Drama 2014] A Different Kind of Pretty Man 不一样的美男子

jwand

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also like the characters more than the story itself. There were some plot developments that I was unhappy about. For every drama we watch, we must allow the writers to take the story where they want it to go. Good actors and actresses can nevertheless make it worthwhile for the viewers. 

Guest simplyallysa

Gui Gui Ice Asl Bucket Challenge..She's challenging Zhang Han as well..Oh wow, i just heard from the news that every hour about $5 million dollars that ASL has been receiving.just wow..A lot of people doesn't know this kind of ASL disease often referred to as  "Lou Gehrig's Disease" here in US..

Guest spicystrawberry

Hmm...admire his looooks *-*
10593181_10152157838616157_2502641448809

And also the leg =)) =)) =))
7072_10152157838611157_48333414394578176

It's...lil awesome the speed and the reason he speed hahaha
10612927_10152157838626157_4232008219268

Guest spicystrawberry

Can someone translate this? Oh no.....my Edwin actually with this...lady?! T__________T
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?! Is there any other from #ADKOPM casts is in relationship now? :(

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/jolin%E9%8C%A6%E6%A6%AE%E6%9A%97%E5%B7%B7%E6%BF%80%E5%90%BB-%E7%83%8F%E9%BE%8Dvj%E6%88%80%E7%B4%80%E4%BA%9E%E6%96%87%E8%A2%81%E8%A9%A0%E7%90%B3%E6%84%8F%E5%A4%96%E6%9B%9D%E6%88%80%E6%83%85-221152787.html [/spoiler ]

Guest spicystrawberry

Previous two episodes, Shaofei doesn't really show much of expression of care/crush on Chaochen.....@@ It's totally lacking. 
10636136_834282619924337_898787927233192

Guest spicystrawberry

Also tooooooo much talking! The part where XianQian followed Xiaoqi and Xiaoqi argue and stuff. The part where old man and Shaofei and the roller coaster part just so on moreover the dubbed part! It's sooooo obvious they drag it~ especially this @@ 
 10306318_10152157838621157_3550343359526
LUCKY 2 more episode :o 

I agreed with @angelangie‌'s view that these 2 episodes were far more interesting. In fact, I always know that Yuchen's blood has some connection with the story, but I did not know that it was her blood that gave Yuanshu, Yifei and Xiaoqian their special powers. I'm just looking forward for the last 2 episodes. Based on the preview and sneak photos, I would guess that Liyi was controlled by Chaochen on the yacht. And Chaochen did in fact want to hurt Yuchen, maybe he mind-controlled himself, hence he have like double-personality. In the preview, if I'm not wrong it's Liyi's voice, it said something like in the future, Yuanshu has to make a decision between himself and Yuchen.

Guest spicystrawberry

angelangie said: The Old Man knew of Tong YuChen, he was the one who created her, WuFan knew she is going to die after giving birth....

this is what i caught from the preview and from episode 17 & 18

so whether YuChen is his daughter or not, he will kill her

Personally, I found the latest two episodes to be a bit draggy, maybe because it is the 2 episodes before finale and I did watch the preview from last week so I was expecting more… It is overall good compared to the previous weeks but I felt like they are leaving way too much for the final 2 episodes to wrap up everything. I felt like they still have a lot to show us… the final battle…ChaoChen’s betrayal…YuChen’s background (We and ShaoFei knows but not everyone else)…and then we need some time to get our two couples together (please please do!)… That is just too much to fit into the final week… 
As much as I adore XiaoQian’s adorable expression, I can’t help but be annoyed at him for being so childish at the amusement park but luckily, he redeemed himself by locating YuChen. Lol…a very nice way to use his ability like that…
There are several things I really like about these two episodes, especially JiangFan and YiFei. Once again, they placed others need before themselves. JiangFan (I think he is getting x-ray sight B-)) was suffering from his side effect but he still insists to let the others look for YuChen first… and he was smart enough to call LiYi for backup…a very good idea… =D> Then there is YiFei who jumped onto the roller coaster to save (or to be with) XiaoQian without any hesitation. These two friends are just amazing… >:D<
I don’t know what it is but I started to like ShaoFei’s character. She is tough and evil but I kind of feel bad for her. She was made into this by the evil man… As she said, her hands are full of blood because of him and she already repaid him for saving her with years of servitude. Now that she sees a way out (getting the cure herself), to me it is understandable even if her method is cruel. Unfortunately, the evil man is one step ahead of her and she became too desperate now… I feel like she will end up dying... 

gcorinne

said: I agreed with @angelangie‌'s view that these 2 episodes were far more interesting. In fact, I always know that Yuchen's blood has some connection with the story, but I did not know that it was her blood that gave Yuanshu, Yifei and Xiaoqian their special powers. I'm just looking forward for the last 2 episodes. Based on the preview and sneak photos, I would guess that Liyi was controlled by Chaochen on the yacht. And Chaochen did in fact want to hurt Yuchen, maybe he mind-controlled himself, hence he have like double-personality. In the preview, if I'm not wrong it's Liyi's voice, it said something like in the future, Yuanshu has to make a decision between himself and Yuchen.

Archived