[Drama 2014] Temptation 유혹

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pat19

bacom said: Calling everyone to come and help me. I really want to know if my eyes are playing trick on me. Looking at the 8th pic of KSW from @annichoi (BTS that they're really close friends) I really want to focus on his face to see his beautiful smile, but my eyes just got pulled down because I definitely see "something" there, so distracting! Can you tell me if I'm hallucinating???   :-?
@Triton823, I'll be the one who won't be blaming everything under the sun on HJ. Just wait till I get to SY. I need to gather my thoughts since I'll have a field trip with her :)Tbe thing I love about this drama is that I can come here and give out my disapproval thoughts on any characters. In other thread, I have to be careful to word my dislike otherwise I'll get bombarded with scolding. But here, I can say I don't like any character and there'll be at least 5 others agree with me. So much fun! :-bd 

nabuta2 said:

wa a

nabuta2

said: The scene where she was drinking with MW . I think episode 7

@nabuta2

Ok, went back and viewed it.  She was challenging the morality of the ultra rich and powerful. She was testing MW with the offer SY had made SH. She was trying to find out if MW would take the bait and make her an offer that her husband had taken from SY. If in his world it was okay to buy people like that.  To me she was acting out a psychological scenario - she would never accept a deal like, as she said to him whether we sleep together or not is not it -not the point,  it is what would you offer me for doing that for four days of my life, a million dollars?  Getting drunk with MW was surprisingly out of character for her, but my feeling is that she felt undervalued and undesirable as a woman and this led her to making a bit of a fool out of herself.  And MW realized that, and acted the gentleman and did not take advantage of her.  But I do not see it as two wrongs make a right. I don't think she would have gone through with such a situation or felt that would make it "right". She is trying to learn to let her anger and feeling come out, something she tells him, she had suppressed in the past.

@ymiss - "Just because Hong Joo's attempt at commiting suicide was "stupid" and selfish, not thinking that no matter how hard the financial status is in their life, Seok Hoon loves, needs her as well, that don't mean that she "forced", "drove" Seok Hoon into accepting Se Young's offer!"

So you're saying...

If A = B and B = C, then A = C.

If SH loves and needs HJ, and HJ commits suicide to save SH, then SH loves and needs that HJ commits suicide?

Don't think so.  @xxxzxxx was pointing out the obvious, if SH loves and needs HJ, and HJ wants to commit suicide to save SH, then SH must do ANYTHING to prevent HJ from committing suicide, in this case, come up with the money to pay off his debts. Or, If SH loves and needs HJ, he must do anything to prevent HJ from committing suicide.

@Triton823 - No, because, the person who made the situation worse was HJ by leaving HK and by insisting they couldn't lose her father's house.

No! He must not do everything! Especially that!

Guest SherryJ

nabuta2 said:

wa a

nabuta2

@nabuta2

Ok, went back and viewed it.  She was challenging the morality of the ultra rich and powerful. She was testing MW with the offer SY had made SH. She was trying to find out if MW would take the bait and make her an offer that her husband had taken from SY. If in his world it was okay to buy people like that.  To me she was acting out a psychological scenario - she would never accept a deal like, as she said to him whether we sleep together or not is not it -not the point,  it is what would you offer me for doing that for four days of my life, a million dollars?  Getting drunk with MW was surprisingly out of character for her, but my feeling is that she felt undervalued and undesirable as a woman and this led her to making a bit of a fool out of herself.  And MW realized that, and acted the gentleman and did not take advantage of her.  But I do not see it as two wrongs make a right. I don't think she would have gone through with such a situation or felt that would make it "right". She is trying to learn to let her anger and feeling come out, something she tells him, she had suppressed in the past.

SherryJ said: nabuta2 said:

wa a

nabuta2

@nabuta2

Guest bacom

@maddymappo and @SherryJ, I want to add in One Warm Word where the wife has affair because husband cheats, although she goes to the hotel room w another man but nothing happens, they just have a chat *scratch head* Also in Wang Family, I think first daughter has an affair too.
However, nothing I watched so fat beat the affair galore in this drama. SH with SY, HJ almost/maybe with MW, MW with singer, MW's wife with classmate.  They really have an affair festival in here <:-P

Greetings - See my response to @lonely_snowflake.  The actors aside, you can see from this blog that the drama is making people think about and question their own positions on the moral and cultural issues raised in it. I find those the best posts on the blog, where people are sharing "their hearts" per se.  This is a drama where all the action is taking place in the minds and hearts of the characters, and I see that it is affecting the viewers where it counts.

Ummm, so far, this is the only thing I agree with you on, @chickpea‌! Hehe!

Guest adikkeluangman

Someone eating sandwich for his breakfast today. Looks like LJJ eating breakfast in his car before his scene. If anyone can translate his tweet.

아침 식사~~ 빵은 역쉬 동네 빵집이 맛있어 ㅋㅋ 님들 아침거르지 마세요 집밥먹고싶다!! http://t.co/vbAQ3tO6wO http://t.co/p5bk8t4Lby

— Jung Jin Lee (@RunJungjin)

August 7, 2014

Guest bacom

Lemme tell ya, when a man is hot, even his pic with a mouth full of sandwich is till hot and delicious too *wipe drool*

bacom said: Calling everyone to come and help me. I really want to know if my eyes are playing trick on me. Looking at the 8th pic of KSW from @annichoi (BTS that they're really close friends) I really want to focus on his face to see his beautiful smile, but my eyes just got pulled down because I definitely see "something" there, so distracting! Can you tell me if I'm hallucinating???   :-?

@tessieroo , omo...i just rewatch that scene...I thought it was a lovey dovey stares of SH-SY...now I know...
Just keep it low, or I'll drown myself out of shame over failed joke.  :-$ 

EDIT:
But still that's quite late!!! he should noticed those heels right away, perhaps during the day...or while waiting for CEO Du...
HJ noticed those heels even while SY was walking (confirm she is a woman-a materialistic one perhaps?).
LOL, my defensive mode ON.

how is she using her money and or power to buy affection after episode one nothing like that happened again. although you cant call that buying love since she only used him for work at most nothing more then a sperm donor but backed out at the last minute

HJ seeks out SY she should be the one leaving others alone

Hello, @k0de‌! Maybe I should rephrase, explain that sentence!

Seok Hoon is the man that Se Young likes! He's her first love since and/or after that interview, the first encounter between them years ago! She should of grab his attention then when she had the chance! She should of fight for him then! And now it's too late! She thinks about him! She has fantasies about him! Then she confessed her feelings to him and she got rejected right on the spot! It's like, wow! A powerful, successful woman has just been turned down!

Se Young's money and power may buy Seok Hoon! To work for her! But it won't buy his love for her which she hope it may!

In other words, whether Seok Hoon works for her or not, he wouldn't choose her even though he feels the same way about her because he's still a married man!

He likes and misses her! He wants to see her! He shouldn't, wouldn't go work for her but he did to prove to his wife and especially to prove to himself that yes, he is, could be a honest man! He's attractive to another woman and he may work with her but he will never betray, cheat on his wife! He wouldn't "sway" to Se Young as Hong Joo put it in the drama!

But all that's only true, may be true up to episode eight at the moment!

At the end of episode eight, Lawyer Choi called Se Young to congratulate her on winning the acquisition of the M Hotel and their conversation involved Seok Hoon!

LC: Are you worried about something?

SY: I guess you can tell by my voice?

LC: Is something wrong with the acquisition?

SY: You told me once. That I was fighting a losing battle because I never fought it before.

LC: Are you talking about Cha Seok Hoon?

SY: I thought I was winning. With my money and power, I thought I would be ahead. But... I was wrong. And you were right. This was a fight I was meant to lose.

LC: So... Will you give up?

SY: If I give up... Would I feel at peace?

LC: You have to... Find that answer yourself.

^^^ Credit to dramafever for the English translations!

Her intention may be for work but it's clear that it's also for happiness, love! And pain!

Since she has build her own sand castle and the waves has swept it away, is she really okay! She's not only building her own sand castle on the way but she impacts another sand castle that's already built with her as well! Would she continue to accept the failure, rejection of her sand castle and let the other sand castle work out! Or is she going to rebuild her own sand castle with much more force, determination!

Hong Joo's all ready to let go of her, Seok Hoon and her, their sand castle! Is letting go of her own sand castle the only thing she will do! Or is there another sand castle she may turn to!

Where does this put Seok Hoon in his own sand castle! Will he continue to try rebuilding it all by himself waiting for Hong Joo! Or is he going to run to Se Young's sand castle instead!

Guest adikkeluangman

Kwon Sang Woo shows his arm muscles during an interview
20140807083613_53e2bbec0475f_1.jpg

Kwon Sang Woo showed a muscle performance during his interview.
On August 6th, Kwon Sang Woo, who is recently casting in SBS drama 'Temptation,' appeared on 'Night of TV Entertainment' for an interview.
During the interview, the reporter asked Kwon Sang Woo, "Congratulations for your wife(Son Tae Young)'s second pregnancy."
Then, Kwon Sang Woo showed his arm muscles, and said, "It feels like I have the entire world."
He went on, "It is an amazing feeling, and I can't wait to hug my 2nd baby already. My son is 6 years old already, and I miss hugging a small baby."
Then, he looked at Choi Ji Woo and asked, "So, when are you going to have your first baby?"
Meanwhile, Choi Ji Woo and Kwon Sang Woo talked about their romance scenes in 'Temptation.'
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=319264
nabuta2 said: When do you think we will get a MW shower scene :-? The story will be incomplete without one O:-)

Guest choidi

Thn he looked at Choi Ji Woo and asked, "So, when are you going to have your first baby?"

Omg wahaha jiwoo you need to hurry i want to see your beautiful baby! Hehe

Archived