[Drama 2014] Temptation 유혹

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Google Translate helped me this time. [-O< [-O<I just saw this article about the conversation of SY and SH. Here's the full article

'유혹' 최지우가 권상우에게 자신의 마음을 고백했다. 
4일 방송된 SBS 월화드라마 '유혹' 7회(극본 한지훈, 연출 박영수)에서는 호텔인수를 성공시키기 위해 강원도로 떠나는 차석훈(권상우 분)과 유세영(최지우 분)의 모습이 그려졌다.
이날 차석훈과 유세영은 단 둘이 시간을 보내며 많은 이야기를 나눴다. 유세영은 차석훈에게 그의 아내 나홍주(박하선 분)와 만났던 일을 털어놓으며 "홍콩에서 진 빚 갚으려고 우리 회사 왔다는 말이 아프더라. 나도 모르게 진심이 나왔다"고 말문을 열었다.
이에 유세영은 "나 차석훈 씨 좋아한다. 좋아해서 화가 난다. 자꾸 생각나고 생각나면 보고 싶고 보고 있으면 알고 싶어진다"고 진심을 털어놨다.
유세영은 "머리는 욕하는데 가슴이 따로 반응한다. 시간이 지나면 괜찮아 지겠지 생각했는데 갈수록 엉망진창이다"라며 "내가 다 엉망진창으로 만든다는 것 안다. 그래서 두 사람한테 미안하다. 진심이다"라고 말했다.
안타까운 표정으로 유세영을 바라보던 차석훈은 "저도 대표님 좋아한다. 생각나고 보고 싶고 궁금하고. 저도 똑같이 그랬다"면서 "그렇지만 거기까지다. 그 이상의 감정은 아니다. 저한테는 제 아내 홍주가 있다"고 유세영의 고백을 거절했다.
한편, 이날 '유혹'에서는 나홍주가 차석훈과 유세영이 함께 밤을 보냈다는 사실에 분개하는 모습이 그려져 갈등이 예고됐다.

Here's a translation of SY's confession to SH and what did SH responded to her. I know its not gramatically correct but you'll probably understand what does it want to translate.
885246_446027_0856.jpg

Highlighted in yellow: SY's line
(1) I like Mr. chaseokhun. I like angry. After I keep thinking I want to know if I want to see the report(2) Head to the chest for a separate reaction. She will be increasing over time, I thought that was terrible, "said," I know everything that makes a mess of. So I'm sorry two people. Is really
Highlighted in blue: SH's line
(1) Daepyonim and I love it. I wonder if I want to see the Nago. I did the same, "said," But That's it. No more feelings. Hongju for me, my wife, "he refused to          confess to the yuseyoung.

Maybe I think that's the reason why SY was about to cry...... omo poor Se-Yeongie :(:((

Guest jnick_0712

I noticed that SY showed her humor and happy side in this episode. Girly sid etoo, I must say. Especially during the outing scenes. It's totally different than when she's back on her CEO Mode. And for that, I applaud how the writers for ONCE, showed that SY is human too with feelings. =D>
With that, I salute CJW for her great acting skills. ^:)^

I can't wait for the subs! Major cuteness and awww-ness! 

Guest SherryJ

chickpea said:

@SherryJ - (sorry to cut your post):  "Why did not SH ask SY to specifically tell him what she planned to do with his time?! Why did not she go the extra mile to explain her plans instead of leaving him jumping into "inappropriate conclusions" especially when she knew that he had nothing to offer and desperate?"

Greetings - Well, I think, because she didn't have to.  She was the CEO and the employer; he was the consultant-candidate and the employee.   From the beginning she was setting up the relationship between them that he would have to follow her lead.  As time went on, they tossed the rules until eventually--by the time they were having dinner--they were equals which is why, I think, she felt comfortable to ask about HJ and why he felt comfortable telling her that she "disgusts" him.  Friendship is only possible between equals.

SherryJ said: chickpea said:

@SherryJ - (sorry to cut your post):  "Why did not SH ask SY to specifically tell him what she planned to do with his time?! Why did not she go the extra mile to explain her plans instead of leaving him jumping into "inappropriate conclusions" especially when she knew that he had nothing to offer and desperate?"

Greetings - Well, I think, because she didn't have to.  She was the CEO and the employer; he was the consultant-candidate and the employee.   From the beginning she was setting up the relationship between them that he would have to follow her lead.  As time went on, they tossed the rules until eventually--by the time they were having dinner--they were equals which is why, I think, she felt comfortable to ask about HJ and why he felt comfortable telling her that she "disgusts" him.  Friendship is only possible between equals.

Without subtitle yet, this might help to understand SY confession towards SH..

Previously, Se Young and Suk Hoon went on a business trip together. That night, Se Young called him out and confessed that she likes him. She said, “I keep thinking about you and then I miss you. Then when I see you, I want to know you. My brain keeps telling me that I’m crazy but my heart keeps ignoring my brain. I said to myself that time will solve the problem but it keeps getting worse. I’m truly sorry for you and your wife.”

Se Young continued, “I’m so embarrassed. I want to go back to Seoul right now but I’m holding it in.” As she tried to leave, Suk Hoon stopped her and said, “You have to listen to what I’m going to say.” He then said, “I do like you as well. I keep thinking about you, keep wanting to see you and keep wanting to know you. I feel the same way as you do. But that’s it. I feel no more than that. I have Hong Joo(played by Park Ha Sun) next to me and I love her.”

Unfortunately, SH has allowed the misunderstanding reach to a point in their relationship where HJ simply can't trust him and she has good reasons for it. That's why I'm hoping she drops the bomb that she wants to divorce in the next episode.

Guest RubyN

Zuellene Casela said: I think Google Translate helped me this time. [-O< [-O<I just saw this article about the conversation of SY and SH. Here's the full article

'유혹' 최지우가 권상우에게 자신의 마음을 고백했다. 
4일 방송된 SBS 월화드라마 '유혹' 7회(극본 한지훈, 연출 박영수)에서는 호텔인수를 성공시키기 위해 강원도로 떠나는 차석훈(권상우 분)과 유세영(최지우 분)의 모습이 그려졌다.
이날 차석훈과 유세영은 단 둘이 시간을 보내며 많은 이야기를 나눴다. 유세영은 차석훈에게 그의 아내 나홍주(박하선 분)와 만났던 일을 털어놓으며 "홍콩에서 진 빚 갚으려고 우리 회사 왔다는 말이 아프더라. 나도 모르게 진심이 나왔다"고 말문을 열었다.
이에 유세영은 "나 차석훈 씨 좋아한다. 좋아해서 화가 난다. 자꾸 생각나고 생각나면 보고 싶고 보고 있으면 알고 싶어진다"고 진심을 털어놨다.
유세영은 "머리는 욕하는데 가슴이 따로 반응한다. 시간이 지나면 괜찮아 지겠지 생각했는데 갈수록 엉망진창이다"라며 "내가 다 엉망진창으로 만든다는 것 안다. 그래서 두 사람한테 미안하다. 진심이다"라고 말했다.
안타까운 표정으로 유세영을 바라보던 차석훈은 "저도 대표님 좋아한다. 생각나고 보고 싶고 궁금하고. 저도 똑같이 그랬다"면서 "그렇지만 거기까지다. 그 이상의 감정은 아니다. 저한테는 제 아내 홍주가 있다"고 유세영의 고백을 거절했다.
한편, 이날 '유혹'에서는 나홍주가 차석훈과 유세영이 함께 밤을 보냈다는 사실에 분개하는 모습이 그려져 갈등이 예고됐다.

Here's a translation of SY's confession to SH and what did SH responded to her. I know its not gramatically correct but you'll probably understand what does it want to translate.

Highlighted in yellow: SY's line
(1) I like Mr. chaseokhun. I like angry. After I keep thinking I want to know if I want to see the report(2) Head to the chest for a separate reaction. She will be increasing over time, I thought that was terrible, "said," I know everything that makes a mess of. So I'm sorry two people. Is really
Highlighted in blue: SH's line
(1) Daepyonim and I love it. I wonder if I want to see the Nago. I did the same, "said," But That's it. No more feelings. Hongju for me, my wife, "he refused to          confess to the yuseyoung.

Maybe I think that's the reason why SY was about to cry...... omo poor Se-Yeongie :(:((

Archived