[Drama 2014] Temptation 유혹

Guest sunshine4ever

[spot] “I Waited Too Long to Shoot a Melodrama”, Choi Ji-woo in ‘Temptation’
38.jpg

On July 10, the press release for SBS’s ‘Temptation’ was held at SBS in Mok-dong, Yangcheon Ditrict, Seoul. The event was held with the participation of cast members including Kwon Sang-woo, Choi Ji-woo, Lee Jeonng-jin and Park Ha-seon and producer Park Young-soo.
‘Temptation’ is a love story of a man who makes irreversible decisions those who find the meanings in their relationships as they continuously make decisions after offering tempting suggestions.
Choi Ji-woo appeared in SBS’s drama ‘The Suspicious Housekeeper’ in 2013. She explained about her character ‘Yoo Se-young’ saying, “Reason comes first than emotion. She is a cool-headed woman. She never knows even when love comes toward her and she learns about it.”
114.jpg

Choi Ji-woo and Kwon Sang-woo work together in 11 years after ‘Stairway to Heaven’. She said, “I did not have any problems working with Stairway to Heaven’. I enjoyed working with Kwon Sang-woo. It was comfortable working with him. ‘Stairway to Heaven’ was a pretty melodrama. But ‘Temptation’ is a melodrama between adults,” explaining about the difference.
Choi Ji-woo also explained about how she feels about TV ratings. She said, “I always try to smile when acting even when I am so tired. I feel no burden about it. I will think the drama I am shooting is the best.”
About the reason why she chose the drama, “I played characters who did not smile much. I was waiting too long to shoot a melodrama. I always appreciate the fact.”
SBS’s drama ‘Temptation’, which is attracting much attention with Choi Ji-woo’s role change, will start to air at 10pm on July 14.
getitk

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest woojie

happy to know about choi jiwoo and kwon  sangwoo team up again for  a new drama. wow! it takes 11 yrs for them to be together again
am so excited to watch it since i didnt follow any korean drama nowadays but because of these team up  well i have to wait every
week the episodes shown with english subtitles.  hope the rating is good comes monday and tuesday.

I really like this press conference! It's one of the most comfortable atmosphere on a press con, unlike on other dramas that the actors were still feel awkward with each other. Even Park Ha Sun and Lee Jung Jin are comfortable with the actors. 

Thanks for the pics everyone! Have you seen the highlight trailer? :)

Could it be they all mature people?

Ah.. JiWoo with high heels almost taller than SangWoo...:).. Their matching color couples, dark and light..

Beautiful JiWoo..Ha Sun is cute.

class="at_ttl"3 Reasons You Should Watch New Drama ‘Temptation’

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/28351/20140710/3-reasons-you-should-watch-new-drama-temptation.htm

i remember Indecent Proposal...Only that in this drama the bilionaire is a woman  and there will be four days of his time for a million dollars...not just a night...

@mslee
thanks for the enlightenment about the bags of rice and where it's going! I know that salt is thrown to ward off evil.....

I know that LJJ and KWS have been friends since they made a movie together.... LJJ was in KWS wedding and see each other in occasions with mutual friends like lee dong gun, so ji sub, song seung hun, bae yoon jun, lee byung hun, won bin, ha ga in and CJW, all in the same korean wave or hallyu era so it's no wonder really the 3 would hit it off..... Park ha sun is a newbie and I'm glad she seems to have the same wavelength as the others!

yes! looking forwardto  the tandem  that  would  put  to shame  the current  crop  of leading  men  and  ladies.    show  them  what you've  got  choi  jin  woo  and  kwon  snag  woo.  'stairway  to heaven '  is  one of  one of  the  first  kdramas which  got  me hookedto it.

Guest wutmuvi

t65b83.jpg

izw18h.jpg

ri9c3k.jpg

4tm69i.jpg

28jcx2h.jpg

amaaog.jpg

208k8sw.jpg

Credit as stated

I love how all 4 casts are so comfortable and playful.  I trust their abilities to express and perform well with their characters.  Hope the storyline do justice. All 4 lead actors &actress looked very handsome and pretty. TEMPTATION's team  fighting !!!!!

Guest IguanaSoap

StaRix said: About the reason why she chose the drama, “I played characters who did not smile much. I was waiting too long to shoot a melodrama. I always appreciate the fact.” - Choi Ji Woo

choi jiwoo, KSW and LJJ are soo playfull...hahahaha...this is the first drama that the pers conference looks like a playground..everyone smiling and playfull even Park Hasun.
jiwoo 11 years a go was a little bit stiff and always looks elegant during perscon.her bubbly image showing during variety show, 1N2D and Running Man...she's not afraid to show her paboo and bubbly side

Guest adikkeluangman

New picture of LJJ and Fei in Hong Kong via SBS.
10360546_822884887723192_139983197613264

Dear JYPE, please make magazine spread pictorial with these two. Sexy concept, although I know that Fei just recently released new magazine pictorial with fellow 2PM member Chansung.
If Kang Min Woo in relationship with Jenny, of course he is still not married like and other kids in the drama actually KSW-PHS's
Did LJJ pants is wet? So there will be scene both of them playing water?

Guest narfiso

Tweet by Jung Shin. jeje

다음주 7월14일 SBS월화드라마
"유혹"많이 시청해주세요~~~ 
Next week, July 14, SBS Monday drama: 
"Temptation"
Please support~~~

Eng trans: MizsNatasha.

BsQWlGVCEAImBSt.jpg

Jung Shin with the script :)

Archived