[Drama 2014] Hi! School: Love On (하이스쿨 - 러브온) KBS

irilight

@"little girl"‌ yes..not only press conference..but when i watched a video cut from golden bell quiz, my first thought was ksr was more mesmerized to sy than wh. Ha. However that was just my interpretation subjectively and from video with duration just half of minute.. :D

Speaking of wh and sy..we as hslo viewers (especially who first knew about them and infinite from hslo) compared them was inevitably. Not just from acting aspect but also from their looks. Actually i made my co-worker watched one of episode of hslo together. When she watched sy and wh, she immediately said than sy was more handsome than wh :)

Tbh imo, maybe sy was more handsome than sy but i think wh was more charming? He has an aura that could make people like him..haha..i don't know how to describe it :)

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest little girl

@fleurofjasmine different people have different opinion.both WH and SY are handsome.yes.SY is more handsome than WH.but compared to when they just debut until early 2014,WH is more handsome than SY :P .I like WH's hairstyle during in HSLO only.
if it's true that SR is more prefer SY than WH,what can we do.it's      her choice.maybe there's something that make SR more mesmerized to SY than WH :) KSRxNWH were just "couple" onscreen ....Moreover,SY and WH are the mischevious among their members.Although SY is bestfriend with Myungsoo,but he's really close to WH.I think WH is the 2nd member that SY close to :D
I really like discuss something like this because we could share our personal thoughts here :x
#specially for you - watch INFINITE on Mnet Beatles Code (you can watch full,but I want you to jump on WH's part) 

(start at 9.20) 
(I got scared of WH's bet here)

@rohma13 hello :) and hello @sirina sorry I didn't immediately replied your post..

little girl thanks a lot for the videos!!
haha..LOL
=)) Jung Wook (I have soft spot for him since School 2013 :) ) vs Woohyun..I couldn't predict who was said the truth..but their bet really big thing..I think part of what JW said was truth ;)
same with me.. I also love discuss with you all..thanks I still could share my thoughts about HSLO, KSR, WH, SY or Infinite :);)

Korean article about Miss Gong Restaurant (released 3 oct 2014)

생생정보통 구슬떡볶이 하이스쿨러브온

Appeared in Live Info Show 'beads Tteokbokki topic "High School Love On'

[Creative EDAILY Kang Hyo-jin News] 'Live Info Show' beads Tteokbokki is the topic.

3 days in the afternoon broadcast KBS2 'Live Info Show' was introduced a rice cake balls. Beads Tteokbokki is representative Cheol-min, Anshan youth entrepreneurship academy, starting from penniless in origin, a sparkling idea successful one item.

Chapter representatives received the attention of businesses around the obvious failure to be discarded beads eating bread made of rice cake originality and novelty. Thanks to draw support from "SBC" and "Technology Guarantee Foundation, won the success.

Over the mouth, especially among the ideas made easy with beads made eating maniacs Yahoo! Gangnam quickly emerged as such to the visitors coming from fat.

The success story of the beads Tteokbokki is being aired by Tteokbokki home Infinite starboard and Kim Sae-ron-run of the pole in the KBS drama "High School Love On

http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1412343841775453016

사진. 구혜정

this has mentioned before by little girl
this child actor from drama Pride and Prejudice said that he like Woohyun
I just found the interview article (released 5 January 2015)..in this interview also mentioned about HSLO, KSR and SY (based on translation by Goggle and my limited understanding ;) )

this translation of interview cut:

Okay Infinite. Look at these type starboard. Just E.O. I want to meet. I like Kim Sung-kyu gimjuwon brother type. Drama: This type is found in Nago starboard ("High School Love On"), the other kids my sister Kim Sae-ron, Lee Sung-yeol this'm alone. (Mom: I do not know how utginji together with my peers nephew to role-play) Infinite love song "White Confession". (Q. I can sing that song?) "Tell yeah, yeah you tell by looking at your eyes, love gave to me ... Yes, now I'm ..." (voice becomes smaller) only know so far. Hehe.

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/407487

Hello friends and Happy New Year -- I've been away from Soompi these past two weeks because of the holidays, so I missed out on getting to chat about the ending.  There seems little point in doing so now as there are far too many message for me to go back and read, but I'll just toss in quickly here that I was satisfied by the ending.  Our OTP reunited (most important), and I liked that we got to see how the other couples/classmates turned out too. 

Anyway, all along I've been sharing Dramafever's Weekly Top 10 and HSLO's position on that list, so I thought I'd do the same now.  (Apologies if someone already has shared the same in my absence.)

For the week of December 15, 2014 - December 21, 2014 (aka HSLO's final week), the drama clocked in at #5.  Well done!

http://www.dramafever.com/news/dramafever-weekly-top-10-for-december-15-to-december-21-2014/

For this past week of December 29, 2014 - January 4, 2015, even though the drama is now two weeks out, the drama is still trending at #7.

http://www.dramafever.com/news/dramafever-weekly-top-10-for-december-29-2014-to-january-4-2015/

And in between those weeks, rather than a Weekly Top 10 post, Dramafever instead shared the 10 Most Watched Dramas of 2014.  Look who made it onto the list.  :)

http://www.dramafever.com/news/dramafever-top-10-most-watched-dramas-for-2014/

I feel so proud of HSLO.  With it's crappy timeslot, multiple preemptions, and really all the favors the production team and broadcasting team did not do for the drama, it holds a special place in my heart as the Little Drama That Could. 

Guest little girl

VOTE ONCE A DAY SO THEY CAN WIN  !!!! VOTE FOR WOO HYUN,SUNG YEOL AND SAE RON !!http://www.dramafever.com/awards/2014/#/nominees/best-bromance http://www.dramafever.com/awards/2014/#/nominees/rising-star
I thought WHxSR were nominated in "Best Couple" award :|
*Ooppsss.the voting period I think has ended*
WHY THEY'RE SO CUTE ??!!!!B6qwpyTCAAA_4dG.jpg

Guest little girl

When I watch final eps on KBS World youtube ,I go through the comments and saw a fan comment this :  "it would be great if they do season 2 with the wedding of woohyun & seulbi and sunbae meet a nice girl ...etc"
>:D:P :)
What can I say,many fans give positive comments of the final eps :)
#A few days to go before Golden Disk Awards in Beijing.Can't     wait to see INFINITE.ah...BESTie too.They're on same day

little girl
oh yes..all comments on final episode HSLO on KBSWorld Youtube channel were positive :) :))
and most of them wanted season 2 :))
few comments also said to WH don't be sad because low rating..
I think somebody should give WH and SY information about their drama is so popular!! even could achieved ranking 4 as top 5 dramas in 2014 by arirangtv, top 10 most watched drama on dramafever etc.. ;)

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2015/01/08/cinderella-moment-but-wheres-her-prince/comment-page-1/#comment-7262

Ms. Breathlessurvival discussed about KSR's cinderella moment on KBS drama awards red carpet :)
she wished there was WH as her prince :x :D:)) --> me too!! me too!!
this 3rd time she writes about "friday without WH and KSR" ;):D
today is 3rd friday without hslo, wh, ksr, and sy...

Guest little girl

Just want to share.Many INSPIRITS have know this :
"Every member have their meticulous side.But,Woo Hyun is the meticulous one in INFINITE""He is sly.hahahahaha :)) He can read others' mind"- Sung Jong,INFINITE youngest member ;)
but I think there still have limit on how he can read others' mind.maybe for the one he close with or known for a long time :-? (just like what have shown in their variety show,This is INFINITE final eps)ah.....I can see and feel he also really careful when around SR,esp when he do the kiss scene.No wonder B-)
yeyeahhhhh <:-P10898104_848233485227068_408670581289451

@"little girl"‌ yes..it was quite obvious from bts/ng scenes that wh treated ksr carefully..i agree with you especially on kiss scene :) I really miss.hslo, ksr and wh, but because i.still.don't have much time to rewatching.. I read episode 1 recap by dramabeans and all posts by breathlesssurvival.. I really love the way ms.breathlesssurvival writes about wh and ksr :x

Guest little girl

@fleurofjasmine and others. May I ask are there other K-dramas that have kiss scene just like WH&SR ? I mean between very young actress like SR with an 'older' actor

@"little girl"‌ i don't know much kdrama with huge age gap between the leads with female much younger than male lead. Because most kdramas i knew were about noona romances (female lead much older than male lead). One drama i remember is prime minister and i with yoona as female lead and sorry i forgot.his name as male lead. But this is different with hslo because yoona's age could be considered as adult whereas ksr's age still considered as child/teenager.

Kdramas i remember with kiss scene between 'underage' actor/actress are the queen's classroom and i miss you. But on those kdramas there is no huge age gap and could be said they are in same age.

In the queen's classroom, the very first scene in episode 1 is kiss scene between female main character (kim hyang gi) and supporting male character (kang chan hee, btw this actor also acted with ksr in drama can you hear my heart 4 years ago and they were so cute :) ).

In i miss you, from recap i read because i didn't watch the drama, there was an accidental kiss between kim so hyun and yeo jin goo (correct me if i'm wrong).

Guest little girl

@fleurofjasmine thank you for the explanation  ;) Kang Chan Hee  is same age as Sae Ron.ah,that's       mean it's their 2nd time work in same drama project.wow! about Kim So Hyun,she is 99-liner and Yeo Jin Goo,he is 97-liner and very handsome  :x  :x Many actress (esp noonas) want to work with him.Look forward for SR upcoming drama/movie project if she paired with male lead that around her age  ;)) Interesting.......are those kiss scene direct kiss?

Archived