(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

packmule3 said:

minwooluv78

said:

packmule3

said:

Delulu Mode: Deactivate.

Never mind. 

He was sighted with his stylist 23 hours ago ~ midday.
kimchipizza instagram:
택오빠랑 참조은 쫑파티때!  From wrap up party with Taecyeon oppa! Taecyeon oppa! ^^♡ #셀카 #셀스타그램 #얼스타그램 #데일리 #맞팔 #맞팔으리 #심심해 #놀아줘 #아잉 #좋다 #참조은시절 #마지막 #쫑파티 #selfie #selca #fashion #stylist #taecyeon #2pm #gocrazy!

From wrap up party with Taecyeon oppa! Taecyeon oppa! ^^♡ #selca #selstagram #ulstagram #daily #followme #followme으리 #bored #playwithme #aing #happy #WonderfulDays #last #wrapupparty #selfie #selca #fashion #stylist #taecyeon #2pm #gocrazy!

It's okay, @korchick. You don't need to translate the Korean words... They'll only be clutter in our brains. 

I'm sweeping away the clutter, and the dust. 

(this is a scene from my favorite Japanese movie -- lol it's the only one I've ever watched anyway with my kids -- Howl's Moving Castle. That's Sophie, a young girl who was cursed to live like an old woman.) 

minwooluv78 said: mikoshine said: found the mwave meet and greet video last night... can you @korchick or @minwooluv translate what wooyoung and chansung were saying when they were trying to read @torreydinh 's message? starting from 43:50 ... and congratulations to you both for winning!  <:-P
meet and greet 

cr: springkitchen

129alphabet

said:

not delulu but there's really something going on with WY look at CS and that smile. Also, how can he not mention the 'GUI' part of @torreydinh unnie's message? Haha. and what cover-up was that "Is this an email they send"? HAHA. They surely know of our existence here and i wouldn't say they are lurking here but i'm kinda sure they visited the page once. haha. I just hope it's not during the times when PA club was actively chatting hehe (kidding) =))

Archived