(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry, had tech issues and could not connect. awesome job in finding a theme @bouquet78 and @packmule3.

happy 700 pages!!
Guigui,
tumblr_lztntljxdd1qdouv6o1_500.png
Love,
Taec

cr: as tagged

P.S - kimbapnoona says "So the actual translation of this is a lot more like ‘(i) wanted to see (you)’,  but in english is the equivalent of ‘i missed you’. As we all know things don’t always translate well from language to language and some things sound a little awkward when they’re translated into english but it means both." ...... somehow this reminds me of GuiGui's earlier post ~ was this what she was trying to say "I miss you"?

GuiGui Weibo on Wed, October 8 at 6.31pm (KST: 7.31pm)Caption:  好想看喔imageimageimageimageimage️ Translation:  Really wish to see imageimageimageimageimage

"귀귀 떠나지마, 너 제가 여자를, 우리같이 행복하자, 알아서?

택오빠

(Gui gui don't leave me, you're my girl, let's be happy together, ok? Taec opppaaaa)"

Happy 700th!! My fav number :)

Lmangla

said:

sorry, had tech issues and could not connect. awesome job in finding a theme @bouquet78 and @packmule3.

happy 700 pages!!
Guigui,

Love,
Taec

P.S - kimbapnoona says "So the actual translation of this is a lot more like ‘(i) wanted to see (you)’,  but in english is the equivalent of ‘i missed you’. As we all know things don’t always translate well from language to language and some things sound a little awkward when they’re translated into english but it means both." ...... somehow this reminds me of GuiGui's earlier post ~ was this what she was trying to say "I miss you"?

GuiGui Weibo on Wed, October 8 at 6.31pm (KST: 7.31pm)Caption

:  

好想看喔imageimageimageimageimage️ Translation:  Really wish to see imageimageimageimageimage

In our delulu world, Guigui must respond as well to these overwhelming love messages from Taecyeon...

tumblr_m47a5qOc8d1rtlo61o1_500.gif

Screenshot_2014-01-08-16-18-20.png

credit: b8l8

BTW, if people want to look for these Korean phrases, just google loving korean phrases, or go to this site lovingkorean.wordpress or to kimbab.noona. Just join in at your leisure. 

packmule3 said:

Lmangla

said:

happy 700 pages!!
Guigui,

Love,
Taec

:  

好想看喔imageimageimageimageimage️ Translation:  Really wish to see imageimageimageimageimage

Lmangla said: packmule3 said:

Lmangla

said:

happy 700 pages!!
Guigui,

Love,
Taec

:  

Guest spicystrawberry

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=54072798

HAPPY 700TH PAGE !!

ANYONE UP FOR TOMATO BASIL SOUP WITH GRILLED CHEESE? :) 

tomato-basil-soup-with-grilled-cheese-cr

Meanwhile - we shall gossip ~ lol I thought it was 'gossip' at first. hehe\
2cc7b65404e21745ab30c98ccb6a06f2.jpg

Archived