(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

Guest cannakat

129alphabet said: We don't have OkCat comics yet? Hahah... Well, let's make way to my comics then for the meantime???

Quick request to @angelangie unnie: <pls. insert @packmule3 unnie's title cover photo here> because it won't appear on my computer... it appears on my phone though..... =((

HERE YOU GO!
credit to iPhone app instamag for the templates =))

Meanwhile...

On the other hand...

Few days later...

Haha... Sorry, this is kind of a rushed story kakakaka... =))

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GuiGui Weibo on Thu, October 16 at 1.35pm (KST: 2.35pm)Caption:  @赵丽颖 @乔任梁 兩位前一天後一天的壽星,生日大快樂能在一起拍戲真的開心!我們都要一起幸福喔 image Translation:  @Zhao LiYing @Qiao RenLiang Both the day before and the day after birthday celebration, big happy birthday can be together filming was really happy/fun!  Let us be blissful O  image  69012dbdjw1elcd0s2y8tj20qo0rz47i.jpg

69012dbdjw1elcd0qp946j21w02iokjl.jpg

GuiGui Weibo on Thu, October 16 at 12.15pm (KST: 1.15pm)Caption:  imageimageimage️ //@乔任梁:饿上瘾了、可是还行[酷]//@电影我们的十年:一起来,传播爱![心]//@益起来[生病][生病]#体验饥饿#..需要我们#益起来#把爱传播给更多需要帮助的人~~  005IaC2Vgw1elcqbqxbjsj30nv0qp79c.jpg
I need help to translate please!  Thanks!  What I understand is, they are fasting/abstain from eating to create awareness of children in hunger ...

129alphabet said: We don't have OkCat comics yet? Hahah... Well, let's make way to my comics then for the meantime???

Quick request to @angelangie unnie: <pls. insert @packmule3 unnie's title cover photo here> because it won't appear on my computer... it appears on my phone though..... =((

HERE YOU GO!
credit to iPhone app instamag for the templates =))

Haha... Sorry, this is kind of a rushed story kakakaka... =))

2PM's Taecyeon grateful to have friends like 2PM

2PM’s Taecyeon revealed his inner heart on Twitter yesterday, October 15. The 2PM rapper wrote he was grateful to have friends like his bandmates.

“I always feel guilty and grateful to my members. Because they are guiding rational and shrewd person like me to a warmer direction” he wholeheartedly wrote.

The idol whose full name is Ok Taecyeon also uploaded a picture of himself with Jun.K, Nichkhun, Wooyoung, Junho, and Chansung who were surrounding a cake complete with candles.

taec-thank1.jpg

taec-thank2.jpg

Junho and Jun.K subsequently responded to their friend’s heartful message. Junho replied by saying he loves him, meanwhile the 2PM main vocalist replied with a joke.

“What are you talking about hahaha go to bed taec!” he wrote.

Taecyeon also purposely explained why he wrote the message, so that fans would not worry or speculate anything negative.

“Nothing is happening kekeke. Don’t worry~ Just felt like thanking them~” he wrote and also uploaded a picture that said “what fandom has to do”.

taec-fandom-stuff.jpg

source

2PM's Taecyeon cannot believe he can cook without modern equipment2PM-Taecyeon.jpg

2PM’s Taecyeon revealed that he was surprised and could not believe that he could cook without modern equipment, at a press conference for tvN’s latest variety show “3 Meals A Day” in Seoul, October 15.

The show’s concept requires the idol and actor Lee Seojin to cook three dishes using traditional cooking appliances. They also have little knowledge and interest in cooking.

“I was surprised Lee Seojin and I had to cook without modern utilities, but we did it,” he said.

“In the first episode, we made ricotta cheese in a gamasot (traditional cauldron) and ground coffee beans in a grinding stone, but it turned out very interesting and fun,” he added.

Rural scenery and fresh air have become added values to the 2PM rapper.

“Besides all that, I also really enjoyed the clear sky and fresh air in the rural area that is far from the city,” he commented.

“3 Meals A Day” is scheduled to premiere on October 17 at 9.50 p.m. KST.

tae-cook.jpg

source

Archived