(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha1549

said: Thank you @Packmule3 for your reply.   It's always informative when talking with you. 

Sigh. When I first saw the article, I thought the article was horribly written with the only point of just making Gui Gui look bad.

The feel of this article I get is dissing,  dissing, and dissing.

Another article intention I got is to step on Gui Gui and make another girl looks "oh so much more popular". OH. (Please!! So outlandishly false)

But my main point is, Gui Gui is very sweet, lovable and radiant and gained many loyal and supportive fans by just being her positive and lovable self.

I don't know how to gauge popularity, such a subjective issue?!! 

Since I couldn't speak for others but myself, I'm an avid fans for Gui Gui and Taecyeon from watching GWGM season 1.

I find Gui Gui to be a very brave, positive, lovely, inspiring, humorous and beautiful young lady.

I'm very proud to be

one

of Gui Gui, Wu Ying Jie, millions of fans. 

Does having millions of fans for all over the world consider popular enough?

Thank you again, dear Packmule.

~haha

Guest cryjingle

lol.

Really, @korchick?!!! Guigui posted that IN KOREAN?!!!!! I'm not done back-reading yet...and I've gotta go soon. drats

But heeeeyyyy, weren't we just talking about her make-up kit??!!! Was she lurking here too?  [NOT, @arwenique.]

Well, no she did NOTposted that in Korean. She only re-posted the post from Oh La La FB and wrote 'Kakaka [heart] Ohh la la'. The Korean words are from the Original Oh La La FB post.

lol.

Really, @korchick?!!! Guigui posted that IN KOREAN?!!!!! I'm not done back-reading yet...and I've gotta go soon. drats

But heeeeyyyy, weren't we just talking about her make-up kit??!!! Was she lurking here too?  [NOT, @arwenique.]

Well, no she did not posted that in Korean. She only re-posted the post from Oh La La FB and wrote 'Kakaka [heart] Ohh la la'. The Korean words are from the Oh La La FB post.

ohhhhh.....so she reposted in KOREAN!!!!.....i can make that a big news and fuss about that too!!!!.....

delulu!!!!..... :-B =))

This is just a COINCIDENCE.

This travel make-up kit of Guigui was made by a Korean company named Ooh La La.  I went to check its Facebook and it has a connection with OKcat. 
10383641_585383144906918_247146042581851

They were both at the same Seoul Character and Licensing Fair last July. 
I took a screenshot of its promotion of the Expo fair.  taecguioohlala_zps6302940c.png

And here's OKCat's promotion, too. 
Translation by minwooluv78: Seoul Character Licensing Fair 2014-! Do you see OKCat, nya ong? Na Nyang! Nya Nya Nyang!Bra_pxCCUAA4C2E.jpg

Cool, huh? 
Hmmmm...I wonder if he bought it for her?  kekekeke kakakaka

BiruAngel said:
Taec Twitter on Wed, October 15 at 10.41pm (KST: 11.41pm)Caption:  멤버들에게 항상 미안하고 고맙습니다 저같이 냉철하고 현실적인것만 따지는 사람을 좀 더 따뜻한 방향으로 이끌어주니까요 Bz_tJ4ECMAExst5.jpg Bz_tLwRCQAALwjO.jpg

*****************♥♥♥******************
Here's the translation, too, from 2PMalways. Tagging @chinlylin.
I always feel sorry and am thankful to my members. Because they lead such a level-headed and calculating person like me to a warmer direction http://t.co/uncwmHta8b

******************♥♥♥*****************
Jun.K replied to this tweet October 16, at 12:45 am KST:
@taeccool 먼소리여 ㅎㅎㅎ 얼릉 코 자그라 울택!!

2PMalways translated it:
@taeccool what are ya talkin about ㅎㅎㅎ go sleep our taec!!

Unnie~ @‌packmule3

I didn't notice you tagged me about the shoes :-)) not really looking at my notifications :-P Anyway, i think it's simply called "PLAY: Commes Des Garcons for Converse Chuck Taylor high-top" something :-))

No comment on that article about GuiGui... But of course as her fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋ i don't think it's true. I think she's very popular... and pretty and cute and lovely~~ hahah (ok, I commented alright)

ANYWAY... I really wanna do something But I'm sure it'll take a long time... It's a short story~ haha pls. Wait for it!=)) totally laughing just thinking about it. Will post later today hahaha

2PM's interview with Thairath NewspaperOct 15, 2014
Translated by Daffodil0624Source: http://www.thairath.co.th/content/456686 
Q: You said you showed your true identities in this album. What do fans not know about you guys? Minjun: “Nichkhun looks nice and cute but in reality he has a manly and dark side too. He’s not always soft.” (smile)Chansung: “In this album, Jun.K revealed his talent in producing and showed each member’s character in a stunning way. You see, we should praise each other too.” (laugh)Junho: “Chansung’s emotional. He has talents in writing song lyrics. He’s such a great friend.”Wooyoung: “Junho loves fried rice with pork and watermelon smoothie. He truely loves Thai food.”Other members complained that their fans already knew that. Nichkhun added “We want Junho to relax and go crazy. But he prefers to live a quiet life and doesn’t like parties.”Everyone loudly complained that they wanted Junho to buy them lunch or dinner sometimes.Junho quickly added: “I’m not stingy. I just don’t have a chance to do so.” (laugh)Taecyeon: “Wooyoung greatly and incredibly expressed himself in this album. His outfit, hairstyle and everything.”Nichkhun: “Taec displays his emotions frankly. There’s nothing about Taec that fans don’t know. Do you guys prefer to not know something about Taec?" (laugh)
Q: 2PM are great entertainers on stage. Are you guys entertaining when you are together?Minjun: “Of course. Even when we worked in the wee hours, we would be alert and loud.” (Everybody clapped happily andloudly.) We would not cheer each other up directly but we would make the atmosphere great and fun.”
Q: Who’s the craziest in 2PM?Everyone pointed at Minjun. Lol Chansung: “When Minjun’s on stage and you turn on the music loudly, you can clearly see his crazy side.”(laugh)Nichkhun: “When Minjun turns on the music, he will be in his own world.”
Q: You have a ‘riding motorbike’ dance in Go Crazy. Where are you guys going? Nichkhun laughed. “Nowhere. The dance really hurts my legs.” (laugh) It looks fun and all but it’s a very tiring dance. Go Crazy is one of the most tiring songs in 2PM history. We use a lot of energy in order to be active for the whole song.”

129alphabet said: Unnie~ @‌packmule3 I didn't notice you tagged me about the shoes :-)) not really looking at my notifications :-P Anyway, i think it's simply called "PLAY: Commes Des Garcons for Converse Chuck Taylor high-top" something :-)) No comment on that article about GuiGui... But of course as her fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋ i don't think it's true. I think she's very popular... and pretty and cute and lovely~~ hahah (ok, I commented alright) ANYWAY... I really wanna do something But I'm sure it'll take a long time... It's a short story~ haha pls. Wait for it!=)) totally laughing just thinking about it. Will post later today hahaha

Awesome!!!

Are you writing us a fanfic? Jinjja?? That will really make our day.  :D 

Here's a rainbow to bring you a smile today. 
style=

credit: flickr

---

Not really but it'll be called the "mystery of the lost socks" hahahahaha... i guess you will all know how it goes~ :-))

129alphabet said:

129alphabet

said: Unnie~ @‌packmule3 I didn't notice you tagged me about the shoes :-)) not really looking at my notifications :-P Anyway, i think it's simply called "PLAY: Commes Des Garcons for Converse Chuck Taylor high-top" something :-)) No comment on that article about GuiGui... But of course as her fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋ i don't think it's true. I think she's very popular... and pretty and cute and lovely~~ hahah (ok, I commented alright) ANYWAY... I really wanna do something But I'm sure it'll take a long time...

It's a short story~

haha pls. Wait for it!=)) totally laughing just thinking about it. Will post later today hahaha

Guest cryjingle

Thanks, @angelangie!

Hmmm...why does the pattern on this skirt look familiar.  Where have I seen this before?  Lips. Lips...
1975037_298908223643658_1243105999810347

credit: as tagged

Another Annakiki I think ?

Archived