(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

flashback!

j6np.jpg
so this was the images she had printed for their shirts that she gifted at ep 14 BTS..
so Q -- second row, far right (above the korean wedding pic) -- which ep is that from?

ref: http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2013/10/socmed-guigui-posts-after-final-episode.html

Lmangla said: flashback!

so this was the images she had printed for their shirts that she gifted at ep 14 BTS..
so Q -- second row, far right (above the korean wedding pic) -- which ep is that from?

ref: http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2013/10/socmed-guigui-posts-after-final-episode.html

Guest greenocean

This might seem like a shameless plug for the kdrama Blade Man, but if you OT me, I'm hunting you down. :) 
I always like it when a  guy, BOYFRIEND, husband, VIRTUAL HUSBAND... say sorry to his girl for no good reason at all.  Like this scene in Ep 8? of the new kdrama Blade Man. 

Hmmmm...I wonder if Taecyeon has been singing his line "Mianhe, Guigui, Saranghae" lately in one of their 2PM concerts.  Sigh...too bad we don't have a video to share.  
:D

Hi @biruangel,
Is it possible to have this gif without the words soompi underneath?  I PM'ed you for another gif request. 
4.gif

I would like to match it with this new TY short videoclip. taecguiicecream2_zpsb76b3c09.png
taecguiicecream3_zps2a70d4cf.png
taecguiicecream4_zps00a70446.png
video source: alsk0614. Thanks.

LOL. 
Edit for annoying anti-TG oppa freaks: Helllooo, I know GG wasn't eating ice cream. They were filming under hot kleig lights and ice cream melts. But... neither was TY really eating ice cream anyway. lol.  

Guest greenocean

blademansorry3_zps6235e5fb.png

Why thank you so much, @greenocean! [Where have you been?!! I hope all's going well with you.]

That videoclip you shared is by one of our miccheooso ladies here, @ardorie78.  She'll love to know that it's still be viewed today. :)  I was wondering, however, if there are more recent MVs of Taecyeon singing this song out there.... 

You know, the important skill of a rapper is “delivery.” A rapper just doesn’t blurt the words out rapidly.  He must have excellent breathing technique, so he can regulate the tone, speed and rhythm of his lyrics. He needs good diction, too, so the audience can understand his words and wordplays that are part of rapping.  

Now, Taecyeon is the rapper of 2PM. And he’s been doing this -- for what?  More than 7 years?  If he fudges his lines, so the word Geurigo is blurred to sound like Guigui, then he’s doing it deliberately.  How is it possible that we can understand all his crystal-clear words …then on the second-to-the-last word, just before the final and critical “Saranghae”, he suddenly drops his voice -- like he's some kind of newbie rapper who's out of breath?

Huh? What did he say? What’s that again? Guigui? Guerigo? Guigui? Guerigo?  

Aissssh, Jinjja. He’s trolling. That’s why he looks like this, when he sang that song last October 4th (or was it the 5th?). :D  I'm not commenting on Wooyoung's face either... kekeke.
taecguimianhelook_zpsa1b2bbda.png

@packmule3‌ I have been having a busy time for studying and working in Australia. I have watched this video for a long time. At that time I cannot remember how many times I tried to replayed the video in order to listen the word that Taec sang. I even put my phone close to my ears I was so crazy haha. I really liked the way @ardorie78 made that video. I did not want to spend time to look for it if I want to watch it again that was why I saved it to my favotite video on youtube.

recently I want to watch GWGM of Taecgui but I cannot because of studying and working. And I really like the new song of 2PM, it is so interesting and funny. Moreover, it is similar to my present condition. I see all rap lyrics of Taec relating to Guigui haha since he got married with her.

greenocean

said:

@packmule3‌ I have been having a busy time for studying and working in Australia. I have watched this video for a long time. At that time I cannot remember how many times I tried to replayed the video in order to listen the word that Taec sang. I even put my phone close to my ears I was so crazy haha. I really liked the way @ardorie78 made that video. I did not want to spend time to look for it if I want to watch it again that was why I saved it to my favotite video on youtube. recently I want to watch GWGM of Taecgui but I cannot because of studying and working. And I really like the new song of 2PM, it is so interesting and funny. Moreover, it is similar to my present condition. I see all rap lyrics of Taec relating to Guigui haha since he got married with her.

packmule3

said: Hi @biruangel,

Is it possible to have this gif without the words soompi underneat

h?  

I PM'ed you for another gif request. 

I would like to match it with this new TY short videoclip. LOL. 

Edit for annoying anti-TG oppa freaks: Helllooo, I know GG wasn't eating ice cream. They were filming under hot kleig lights and ice cream melts. But... neither was TY really eating ice cream anyway. lol.  

Archived