(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@cannakat, the pages are flying so I can't find your earlier comment...

But I do agree with you...

This BTS comment of Taecyeon here:  I like something that can reflect the happiness and the brightness of this marriage into photo [blahblah darkness]…bright…where you can run into the future, and you see happy thousand flowers.

is simply amazing considering where we are now.  More than a year and a half later. :)

Brightness and happiness.  :D 

@bouquet78, may I trouble you for an appropriate quote/picture for this? Thanks. 

Is this appropriate? :D :D :D

cr.happysomeone

>

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"2PM 20141009 incheon airport1 택연 Taecyeon &2pm cr: Taecyeon.kr

Here's another video from a self-proclaimed Hottest. This time she compiled four 2PM guys dancing with their virtual wives: Nichkhun, Chansung, Wooyoung and Taecyeon.  The best dancer is hands-down Victoria; the sexiest dancer is Chansung's wife although I must admit I was staring at her cosmetically enhanced chest most of the time, (but why was she crying? Did she hurt herself doing the slide at the end?) Wooyoung's wife is the most unenthusiastic, and Guigui was the most... well, you know Guigui.  She re-invented the dance. 
She had the 2PM visitors eating out of her hand.  Even the director, writer, production team, who surely have seen many other starlets showing aegyo, were laughing at her antics.  
If you want to skip the others, Guigui's part begins at 6:05.  Enjoy!!

Thanks again to the lady who made this MV. 

packmule3

said:

Here's another video from a self-proclaimed Hottest. This time she compiled four 2PM guys dancing with their virtual wives: Nichkhun, Chansung, Wooyoung and Taecyeon.  The best dancer is hands-down Victoria; the sexiest dancer is Chansung's wife although I must admit I was staring at her cosmetically enhanced chest most of the time, (but why was she crying? Did she hurt herself doing the slide at the end?) Wooyoung's wife is the most unenthusiastic, and Guigui was the most... well, you know Guigui.  She re-invented the dance. 
She had the 2PM visitors eating out of her hand.  Even the director, writer, production team, who surely have seen many other starlets showing aegyo, were laughing at her antics.  
If you want to skip the others, Guigui's part begins at 6:05.  Enjoy!!

Thanks again to the lady who made this MV. 

gil_noona said: When was this? Cr: as tagged d788d503jw1el51v88sxyj20q10fvjsh.jpg

***************************♥♥♥********************************

Remember when she posted this last September 14 at 11:51pm TST?9-14-14-gg.png?w=560

She arrived in Korea at 4:40am from Changsa. 
taecguiguiguiarrival914_zpsee8cd17e.png

Here she is...taecguiguiguiarrival914b_zps74c2e21e.png

She was accompanied to her waiting van which would bring her to the hotel, I guess.  Look!  She WAS wearing her GWGM silver shoes. 
taecguiguiguiarrival914c_zps7f9a65e1.png

Here was her black van with tinted windows. For all we know, there was somebody waiting for her inside.  lol. 
taecguiguiguiarrival914d_zps7e26690c.png

Edited to add: It's from the KStyleTrip short videoclip they released recently.  :)  @biruangel should have the MV up. :) 

Archived