(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cannakat said: I have to call it a night for an early rise tomorrow.

Thank you for having the re-watch, it was great fun watching with you all. :)   And consider that I only got caught by the spam block once, I call it a victory :D :D

Goodnight those in Asia

and for those on the other side of the planet, have a nice day!

Guest gil_noona

gil_noona said:

cannakat said:

Taec did the penguin hands without anyone asking him to lol, very cooperative :))

**ahem** well you know who the wife is after all right? :D

The wife who loves animals! :D They've got penguin, pig, sea elephant, cat, chicken......

====================================

And the husband is friggin scared of animals… animals of ANY kind. He freaked out when a couple of sheep surround him. Guigui was like “omg! sheep! cute! give grass!!” and Taec was like scrunched as far back as he can projecting “shoo! shoo!! go away!” lol

So, he couldn't survive as a caveman back in the days then. 

I can imagine him: he'd be so scared of hunting down a woolly mammoth, that it would have to be Guigui going after the animal to kill it so they'd have food for the winter.

Hmmm...I wonder how he'll survive in this "Three Meals" variety show of his.  He'll have to conquer his fears, if he has to be the one milking the goat. mwahahahaha.  MILKING the goat.  

=======================================

@packmule3‌ unnie.. Milking the goat????? Are you talking dirty..? lol

Okay, what's up with all these tongue motions? Sticking out your tongue, and licking? Is this some kind of new shout-out because Guigui did this?  
October 5: Hop.10501663_10154729237500038_3169166116789
It started at the airport yesterday, and he did it several times during today's press conference. 
taecguistickouttongue_zps135b9b49.png
credit: as tagged

tumblr_nd84zpI1Hg1tnw5y5o1_500.jpg
tumblr_nd8jjo7VxR1tnw5y5o1_500.jpg
tumblr_nd8kgoPd7K1tnw5y5o1_500.jpg
tumblr_nd8mbwDl3Z1tnw5y5o1_500.jpg

source: fyeahtaec.tumblr

129alphabet said: On the other hand, GuiGui's reaction at Taec's tuxedos are so genuine... I think she really saw a moshita Taecyeon :-)) hahah but when GG was faking her jealousy with the text message, why does it seem real? Haha! Taec should learn from her on how to fake reactions properly for fun lol Edit:

commercial time. Ugh. I hate this kind of cuteness. Make me wanna cut all my fingeeeerrrrrrs~ err

Archived