(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jin-Woon is considered an “relationship advisor” in WGM-land. His advice is correct: girls do watch intently for the reactions.  But his “student” didn’t do it right. 

But I like how Taecyeon told his friend to hang up as soon as he heard Guigui coming. lol.  Good practice for real marriage.  DROP EVERYTHING, Taecyeon!!! because the lord and master  the lady and mistress of the universe is coming.

I liked how he just dropped the phone the second it dawned on him what Guigui was trying to do.  

I think his friends G.O and WooYoung are right in his assessment.  Taecyeon is naive in some ways.  Couldn't he tell that Guigui was needling him to make him jealous? 

Not because she was interested in NK, but because she's interested in HIM.  
Duh... 

<">

------

Taec's naiveness brings out the most natural reactions from him.

Guest cannakat

packmule3 said: cannakat said: It's too funny they are standing right in front of the building going "where to?" :))

while I'm waiting for spam block,
Guigui looking to Taec as soon as the lady spoke is cute.

Interesting how Taec wants a variety of concepts, thought most men just want to get it over and done with quickly

Guest cannakat

BiruAngel said: Taec having a mental breakdown at the thought of wearing a wedding dress!  I still shudders at the thought of him wearing that long black sleeveless dress!  brrrr ....  kekekke

cannakat said: packmule3 said: cannakat said: It's too funny they are standing right in front of the building going "where to?" :))

while I'm waiting for spam block,
Guigui looking to Taec as soon as the lady spoke is cute.

Interesting how Taec wants a variety of concepts, thought most men just want to get it over and done with quickly

Archived