(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the other hand, GuiGui's reaction at Taec's tuxedos are so genuine... I think she really saw a moshita Taecyeon :-)) hahah but when GG was faking her jealousy with the text message, why does it seem real? Haha! Taec should learn from her on how to fake reactions properly for fun lol

Edit:

commercial time. Ugh. I hate this kind of cuteness. Make me wanna cut all my fingeeeerrrrrrs~ err

Guest cannakat

When Taec asked Kwanhee to come help with atmosphere a part of me wondered why, but when he did the bird gestures later I start to see why lol

cannakat said:

I never get tired of Taec's under the sea and mermaid imitation lol

Same here!!

Before, I thought he was getting exasperated when he did this mermaid act, but now…knowing how much he likeS to troll… I think deep inside he was having fun doing the mermaid imitation, too.  He knew it was getting the “laughs” and he repeated it several times with enthusiasm.   It also reminded me of that time he did the drag queen imitation.

g

---

OMG unnie! You lost me at that drag queen dance lol... but seriously. Ew huhu... Why is his face like thaaaaaat... Lololol

Guest cannakat

I like how Guigui put her hands on Taec, just so natural.  (Is that why Taec is confused what girls mean when they do that :D ???)

i like how GuiGui tease Taec about wearing couple style with the same dress lols...

Yes, that was VERY Guigui.  You know, I've never heard of another bride on WGM tease her husband like that.  

I thought Pugg Fuo would do it...knowing how her husband is into cross-dressing...but she didn't.

---

Maybe afraid the husband will be prettier? Anyway. Where are we in the video now. I'm about to finish with other couple part :)

Archived