(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

PeggyW

said:

packmule3

said:

To @cannakat,
COUPLE AUTUMN LOVERS. 

Then, about half an hour later, at 2:05pm KST or 1:05pm TST, OKCat tweeted to confirm that Autumn is truly

here.

공기가 차다냥..하지만 청명한 하늘이 정말 보기 좋다냥! 진정 가을이로다냥!

Translation by korchick: The air is chilly, nyang! But the serene sky is really nice to look at, nyang! It’s really Autumn, nyang!

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gil_noona

---

I found that style to have a star too... but I can't post because I'm on mobile ㅋㅋㅋ but it does have a star too right?? I can't see :-?

========================================

Here @129alphabet , I post it for you..

Cr: as tagged

13061404_2.jpg

Guest gil_noona

Here's another one for @biruangel.

Waaaaaaaaa.... michingo aniya????

My turn..

8.gif

GuiGui: Yoohoo.. Oppa........... I'm ready......... (*shy but excited)

if-you-know-what-i-mean.jpg

LOL

Ok. Who's next..?

========================================

Here @129alphabet , I post it for you..

Hahaha....so, they are not "commes des garcons" (that's why I was wondering do commes des garcons sell sneakers?.) :)) :)) :)) They are Converse sneakers... thanks for the post! :D

Guest gil_noona

Hahaha....so, they are not "commes des garcons" (that's why I was wondering do commes des garcons sell sneakers?.) :)) :)) :)) They are Converse sneakers... thanks for the post! :D

=========================================

@bouquet78‌ No, @bouquet78‌ .. You're not wrong.. It's a collaboration between Converse and Comme des Garçons. More about the collection: http://lifeandtimes.com/a-playful-collection-converse-reunites-with-comme-des-garcons

commes.jpg

Here's a photo i got from google search. cr:as tagged ^_^

EDIT: I can barely see the star on the 'black' ones... hmmmp Taec... Sneaky~ but not really~~~~ HAHAHA...

EDIT2: @packmule unnie~ I was on a jeepney... I bet you've seen one when you came to Manila for a visit :-D

jeepney.jpg
kekeke... ^_^

@129alphabet.
Oh, so that's the jeepney!!!  Sorry. I got confused there. 
I don't know where I got the idea that it was an outrigger like this. If I had stopped to think for a minute, I would have realized that you wouldn't be able to access internet in the middle of a lake. Duhhhh...
FAAT111HDYZ854C.LARGE.jpg
credit: instructables

Archived