Lee Jun Ho 이준호

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

For video compilations.

-----
EP4 is here

-----
[Official Cuts][1/2] 160326 tvN "Memory" Ep. 4 (JH)

Spoiler

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

[Official Cuts][2/2] 160326 tvN "Memory" Ep. 4 (JH)

Spoiler

-----
[Official Vid] tvN "Memory" BTS - Lee Sungmin x Lee Junho explosive chemistry! 

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Sung Min chemistry with his co-star, Junho included

CenSpF5W4AApmSm.jpgCenSqP1WsAAl7cb.jpg

Spoiler

CenSrWtXIAArRed.jpgCenSsoMW8AAwJju.jpg

tvN DRAMA

-----
EP4 in HD

-----
[Official Vid] 160327 tvN "Memory" Ep. 5 Preview (Junho)

Guest adikkeluangman

tvN DRAMA posted about Junho and his tweet promoting this drama

CesZzzlWwAAPMwC.jpgCesZzzkWIAAOuoC.jpg

Spoiler

CesZzzhWAAMS4tb.jpgCesZz0AWIAEolZj.jpg

-----
Still of Lee Sung Min and Junho

CewuLHvWEAAkBdi.jpgCewuLWvW8AArGmD.jpg
tvN DRAMA

-----
[JPN TV] 160329 TOKYO MX 'Hanryu Fondue' - "Twenty" JP Edition DVD Release Comments (Junho)
Watch : HERE

Guest adikkeluangman

Junho with child actor Kim So Yeon as Kim Su Ji.

Junho and Lee Sung Min take a break with ice-coffee. 

-----
[Clip] Junho from 1990.0609's ig  

-----
[Official/BTS] tvN 'Memory' (Junho) 

CezOqmJWIAEGRtY.jpgCezOsGDW4AAl6m_.jpg
via 2pmalways

Guest adikkeluangman

New episode tonight. Stay tuned.

-----
[Vid] "Twenty" JP Edition DVD Release Comments (Junho)

-----
From Junho IG

Trans : #JungJin #ParkTaeseok #Memory (by 2pmalways)

Guest adikkeluangman

2PM′s Junho and Yoon So Hee Get Friendly on ′Memory′ Set

The stars of tvN drama Memory gathered for a reporters roundtable on location at the CJ E&M Center studio in Ilsan on April 1. 

2PM′s Junho, Yoon So Hee, Lee Ki Woo, Kim Ji Soo, Lee Sung Min and Park Jin Hee were among the stars on the set of the fictional law firm.

94146588.jpg

Memory is a drama centered on Park Tae Seok, played by Lee Sung Min, a brilliant lawyer who is diagnosed with Alzheimer′s disease but takes on one final case before he loses his memory. 

15264703.jpg

Spoiler

68215232.jpg

http://beta.mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/104130/photo-2pms-junho-and-yoon-so-hee-get-friendly-on-memory-set 

-----
Lee Sung Min, Lee Ki Woo and More Gather for ′Memory′

The stars of tvN drama Memory gathered for a reporters roundtable on location at the CJ E&M Center studio in Ilsan on April 1. 

2PM′s Junho, Yoon So Hee, Lee Ki Woo, Kim Ji Soo, Lee Sung Min and Park Jin Hee were among the stars on the set of the fictional law firm.

Ce8RTeRWwAAqlsh.jpg

Memory is a drama centered on Park Tae Seok, played by Lee Sung Min, a brilliant lawyer who is diagnosed with Alzheimer′s disease but takes on one final case before he loses his memory. 

57914284.jpg

http://beta.mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/104135/photo-lee-sung-min-lee-ki-woo-and-more-gather-for-memory 

-----
Lee Sung Min talks about differences between acting with ZE:A's Siwan and 2PM's Junho

During a recent on-site press conference for tvN drama 'Memory', leading actor Lee Sung Min was asked to compare his experiences acting with ZE:A's Siwan and 2PM's Junho. 

Lee Sung Min, who worked with Siwan on tvN's 'Misaeng' (2014) and is currently working with Junho through 'Memory', answered, "I was very comfortable with Siwan. With Junho, I feel more thankful. In 'Misaeng', I appeared as a mentor figure to Siwan. But in 'Memory', Junho is more like my aid. When I look at Junho through Tae Suk's eyes, I feel like I have a reliable donseng. He's someone I can depend on. Even yesterday, when we were filming face to face, I was a patient. So he looked after me quite well." 

Ce9LDFoUEAAHwHS.jpg

The actor continued, "In 'Misaeng', there was a scene where Siwan looked at me with hearts pouring out of his eyes, but I think I get hearts in my eyes when I look at Junho these days. He's the most refreshing character here. He's killer." 

It seems like Lee Sung Min has great compliments toward both idol-turned actors!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/lee-sung-min-talks-about-differences-between-acting-with-zeas-siwan-and-2pms-junho 

Guest adikkeluangman

2PM’s Junho Opens Up About His Acting in “Memory”

2PM’s Junho opens up about his feelings toward his acting in the drama “Memory.”

On April 1, a press conference is held in Ilsan CJ E&M Studio in the city of Goyang in Gyeonggi Province revealing the set of the drama “Memory.” Although Junho has acted in films before, he expresses his nervousness about acting in a drama saying, “This is my first time working on a drama set. Everything feels new and I have lots of fears.”

htm_20160401142821657994_99_201604011429

Junho adds, “I was really worried about whether I was doing okay up until the first episode aired on TV. I usually have a time of self-reflection as I watch the recording on my way home.” He also notes, “When I watch the episodes that have aired so far, I’d watch the other senior actors and get sucked into their emotions. I can hardly eat because I get so absorbed in their acting. But I can’t get into it when I see myself acting. I don’t like any of the scenes I’m in.”

“Memory” is about a lawyer Park Tae Seok (Lee Sung Min) who is diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease fighting to survive the demands of his career as a lawyer. The drama’s theme focuses on the meaning of life and love of family.

“Memory” airs every Friday and Saturday at 8:30 p.m. KST.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/01/2pms-junho-opens-up-about-his-acting-in-memory/ 

-----
Such a Handsome Guy! Junho <Memory> Fliming & Press Conference Spot!

Ce7w_HzWEAA8cRO.jpgCe7w_KCXEAERIlT.jpg

Spoiler

Ce7w_QQXIAEiLI4.jpg

JYP Actors

-----
Another episode tonight.

Guest adikkeluangman

The struggle is real from Jun.K. Want to watch 2 dramas at the same time.

TRANS :  #Chansung's
#Junho's
#MsTemper
#Memory
#WatchingRealTime is a no go @dlwnsghek @2PMagreement211
(by 2pmalways)

-----
[Official/SNS] 160401 tvN "Memory" Press Conference On the Spot (Junho) 

Ce9s_NEXIAAhpVh.jpgCe9tIm2W8AEDgOv.jpg

Spoiler

Ce9tK4oWsAE6N9f.jpgCe9tLKhWwAAIpD6.jpg

via 2pmalways

-----
Drama time

Guest adikkeluangman

[Official Cuts] 160401 tvN "Memory" Ep. 5 (Junho) 

-----
[Official Vid] 160401 tvN "Memory" Ep. 6 Preview (Junho)

-----
[Official Vid] 160402 tvN "Memory" Ep. 6 BTS (Junho)

Guest adikkeluangman

2PM’s Chansung Jokes He’s Too Busy to Watch Junho’s Drama

2PM’s Chansung gives a witty response when asked about competing against his fellow member Junho in the same drama time slot.

On April 1, JTBC’s drama “Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi” held a press conference in Paju, Gyeonggi Province. In attendance were PD Lee Hyung Min, actors Yoon Sang Hyun, Lee Yo Won, Kim Sun Young, 2PM’s Chansung, Im Ha Ryong, and Son Jong Hak.

CfCagd4UkAASlr5.jpg

During the press conference, Chansung made a comment about his fellow member Junho and his drama airing in the same time slot as “Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi.”

He said, “Junho is currently appearing in the drama ‘Memory.’ I like Junho very much, but I haven’t watched his drama yet. I’m busy enough watching my own drama,” and made everyone laugh with his comment.

Chansung continued, “I sent a coffee truck to Junho’s drama set. In return, he sent over a snack truck to our set. We’re working hard cheering each other on.”

“Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi” is a comedic drama about Ok Da Jeong (Lee Yo Won) who has quite a temper meeting quiet and meek Nam Jung Gi (Yoon Sang Hyun). The drama airs every Friday and Saturday at 8:30 p.m. KST.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/02/2pms-chansung-jokes-hes-too-busy-to-watch-junhos-drama/ 

-----
Lee Sung Min Talks About Differences Between Im Siwan and 2PM’s Junho

On April 1, a press conference is held in Ilsan CJ E&M Studio in the city of Goyang in Gyeonggi Province revealing the set of the drama “Memory.”

Actor Lee Sung Min of tvN’s Friday-Saturday drama “Memory” talks about the differences between working with actors Im Siwan and 2PM‘s Lee Junho.

77342020.1_99_20160401142305.jpg?type=w5

“Memory” is about a lawyer Park Tae Seok (Lee Sung Min), who is diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease, fighting to survive the demands of his career as a lawyer. The drama’s theme focuses on the meaning of life and love of family. Director Park Chan Hong and writer Kim Ji Woo of dramas “Devil” and “Resurrection” team up again in three years for “Memory.”

Lee Sung Min notes that he portrays the role of a mentor in the drama “Misaeng” with Im Siwan. In “Memory,” Lee Junho portrays more of a helper role. Lee Sung Min comments, “Lee Junho’s character is a brother I can depend on. A very dependable character. Yesterday, we recorded a scene where we’re looking straight at each other. It felt strange. I believe our chemistry will be a different one than the one I had with Im Siwan in ‘Misaeng.’ Lee Junho brings out the refreshing quality to the drama.”

As the lead, Lee Sung Min conveys a range of emotions dominating the screen. He comments, “Up to episode 4, Park Tae Seok is in denial and cannot accept the Alzheimer’s disease diagnosis. The first two episodes depict events that happen in one day. It was difficult to portray those emotions.” Describing difficulties he faced as an actor, Lee Sung Min adds, “I was contemplating how to portray the misfortunes that overtakes his life all at once. I tried to balance my emotions, but I couldn’t control it very well.”

He notes, “As the drama storyline goes on, something pops up every time I calm down about things that are happening to me. We’re currently taping episodes 9 and 10. Park Tae Seok tries to accept his diagnosis and tries to coexist with it.”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/01/lee-sung-min-talks-about-differences-between-im-siwan-and-2pms-junho/ 

-----
Here come EP6.

Guest adikkeluangman

[Official Cuts][1/2] 160402 tvN "Memory" Ep. 6 (Junho)

Spoiler

-----
[Official Cuts][2/2] 160402 tvN "Memory" Ep. 6 (Junho)

Spoiler

s

Guest adikkeluangman

Master list

-----
Something about relationship or power among the character.

CfLZou-VIAAuwYC.jpgCfLZou_VAAAzH1q.jpg

Spoiler

CfLZou-UsAAOzQB.jpg

tvN DRAMA

-----
[Official Vid] 160404 tvN "Memory" Ep. 7 Preview (- Junho)

Spoiler

Archived