Lee Jun Ho 이준호

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Jun Ho side - Theater of LifeThe representative idol. If you're wondering about him. Check out this. More in spoiler.11030313_719393121512618_52786818372881111027773_719393114845952_214502338747671

1464655_719393171512613_467526926350335111006467_719393108179286_49480416715002510959563_719393104845953_44621078524765811018326_719393181512612_10477041736745710988502_719393118179285_722440701515167960300_719393111512619_8476172623275998810999894_719393168179280_62776718415238710428009_719393194845944_90499181759369510422248_719393188179278_168792845515343

Guest adikkeluangman

Junho and Lee Yu Bi greet fans with teasers for their special OST for movie 'Twenty'
2PM's Junho and actress Lee Yu Bi partnered up to tease for their special OST for the movie 'Twenty'!
B_UN9sEU4AA_Uqc.jpg

There will actually be two parts to the OST where each track will release periodically. The first track bein released is a sweet couple song sung by Junho and Lee Yu Bi titled, "Cupid's Arrow". Prior to the full release, a behind the scenes footage showing to see Junho and Lee Yu Bi working side by side for this special OST project have been released, along with greeting videos from the two.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/junho-and-lee-yu-bi-greet-fans-with-teasers-for-their-special-ost-for-movie-twenty

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Woo Bin, 2PM′s Junho and Kang Ha Neul Would Never Introduce Their Sisters to Each Other
Being the overprotective older brother, Kim Woo Bin, 2PM′s Junho and Kang Ha Neul all gave a firm ′no′ to introducing their younger sisters to their co-stars. 
On March 5, the cast of the new film, Twenty appeared on Naver′s Movie Talk, a live internet broadcast.
84701228.jpg

During the talk, MC Park Kyung Lim mentioned in the movie, Junho′s character has a romantic relationship with Kang Ha Neul′s onscreen sister.
When asked if any of the actors would introduce his younger sister to his friends, Kim Woo Bin replied, "I actually have a younger sister, and most definitely not."
Kang Ha Neul also agreed, saying, "Not a younger sister. To older brothers, don′t younger sister mean something special? I think it′s difficult, because it′s a position where you′re an older brother but also like a father." 
Junho added, "They′re all really good friends, but more than a younger sister, I′d rather introduce my close friends to them." 
Twenty, a story of three friends in their 20s, will premiere on March 25. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/88616/kim-woo-bin-2pms-junho-and-kang-ha-neul-would-never-introduce-their-sisters-to-each-other
----- ′Twenty′s Kim Woo Bin, 2PM Junho and Kang Ha Neul to Appear on ′Running Man′
Kim Woo Bin, 2PM′s Junho and Kang Ha Neul are in talks to appear on Running Man. 
The three actors from the film Twenty will appear on SBS′ Running Man ahead of the movie′s premiere. 
88721002.jpg

One affiliate stated on March 6, "They are currently positively tuning up schedules to appear on Running Man. The concept and other details have not been decided on yet." 
Kim Woo Bin appeared on Running Man with Rain following the conclusion of his drama, The Heirs. He also came out on the variety show when his movie The Technicians was in theaters. Junho appeared on Running Man with Jung Woo Sung and Han Hyo Joo in 2013 for their movie Cold Eyes, while Kang Ha Neul showed his variety skills on Running Man in March of 2014. 
With some of the hottest actors in their 20s meeting the Running Man members, anticipation is on the rise for their interaction. 
The film Twenty is about a group of three friends who just turned 20. It premieres March 25. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/88721/exclusive-twentys-kim-woo-bin-2pm-junho-and-kang-ha-neul-to-appear-on-running-man
-----2PM’s Junho and Lee Yubi are a cute couple for “Cupid’s Arrow” MV
The vocalist and actress Lee Yubi and 2PM‘s Junho teamed up as they released the music video for the OST “Cupid’s Arrow” for the upcoming feature film Twenty on March 6th. 
Lee-Yoo-Bi-and-Junho.jpg

The upbeat song featured glimpses of Junho and Yubi’s recent recording for the track along with official previews between their relationship from the film, Twenty. The two further gained much interest for their cute portrayal in the music video and praised for their  chemistry onscreen.
Twenty surrounds the story of the lives of three men who are in their twenties as they explore love. The film will be released on March 25th and stars Kim Woo Bin, Lee Junho, Kang Ha Neul, Jung So Min, Lee Yoo Bi, Min Hyo Rin and Jun Joo Yeon.

Meanwhile, the upcoming film previously released teaser stills, featuring Kim Woo Bin, Junho and Kang Ha Neul.
http://www.koreaboo.com/video/2pms-junho-and-lee-yubi-are-a-cute-couple-for-cupids-arrow-mv/

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Woo Bin, 2PM′s Junho and More from ‘Twenty’ Define What ‘Twenty’ Means to Them in Teaser Music Video

With the comedy Twenty set to begin selling tickets on March 18, the teaser music video has been unveiled for Twenty part 2.

Twenty is a song with a cheerful rhythm featuring a harmony between Kim Woo Bin and Sweet Sorrow’s voices.

Kim Woo Bin reportedly pitched his ideas for narration as he recorded the song, as if he had become ‘the 5th member’ of Sweet Sorrow.

88926002.jpg

Kim Woo Bin and Sweet Sorrow’s Twenty will be used as the ending song of the film Twenty.

The teaser music video for Twenty catches attention by showing the cast members’ thoughts on the question ‘Twenty, how was it for you?’ going along with the witty and fun lyrics of the song. 

Kim Woo Bin said, “Twenty is the starting point,” 2PM’s Junho said, “Twenty is a rough stone,” and Kang Ha Neul said, “Twenty is soju.”

Jung So Min said, “Twenty is ‘ing,” Lee Yubi said, “Twenty is fragrance,” Min Hyo Rin said, “Twenty is a trip,” and Jung Ju Yeon said, “Twenty is a tunnel.”

The older cast members also reflected on their 20s. Kim Eui Sung said, “To me, twenty is a yellow street light,” Park Hyuk Kwon said, “Twenty is the fight for physical strength,” and Oh Hyun Kyung said, “Twenty was the time when I was happy just by having a dream.”

Twenty is set to premiere on March 25.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/88926/twenty-teaser-music-video

Guest adikkeluangman

Junho Says He Fulfilled His Dream at 20 When He Debuted with 2PM

2PM member Junho looked back to when he was 20 years old. 

On March 12, Junho attended the press screening of the upcoming movie Twenty at the CGV theaters in Wangsimni. He was asked by reporters what he actually did when he was 20 years old. 

89105002.jpg

"At the age of 20, I debuted with the group 2PM. The last few moments of my trainee days overlapped with my 2PM promotions."

"I cannot forget the happiness of the moment when the dreams that I′ve been dreaming of came true. Before then, I was really nervous and worried, and on the other hand excited about when I would debut," explained Junho. "I had a lot of conflicts between reality and dreams. In that kind of way, I think I was similar to my movie character." 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/89105/junho-says-he-fulfilled-his-dream-at-20-when-he-debuted-with-2pm

-----
[Photo] 2PM′s Junho, Kim Woo Bin and Kang Ha Neul Talk ′Twenty′ at Press Screening

99282123.jpg

Junho gets into actor mode
28888609.jpg

Junho thinks about his 20s

49616789.jpg

Junho knows ones 20s aren′t always pretty
33962321.jpg

Junho talks about his 20s

The stars of film Twenty gathered for a press screening, held at the Wangshimni CGV in Seoul on March 12. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/89107/photo-2pms-junho-kim-woo-bin-and-kang-ha-neul-talk-twenty-at-press-screening

-----
'Twenty's Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and Junho also want to be in sequel 'Thirty'?

In another press conference for movie 'Twenty' at the CGV in Wangsimni, Seoul on March 12, the cast members Junho, Kim Woo Bin, and Kang Ha Neul expressed their desire to star in sequel, 'Thirty,' showing how close they've gotten from filming.  

Director Lee Byung Hun said regarding a possible sequel, "The production is something for the production company to decide on.  I mentioned other actors when I told them I wanted to make 'Thirty,' and Kim Woo Bin, Junho, and Kang Ha Neul looked at me seriously. They said I'd have to do it with them and asked why would I do it with other actors.  This is like a promise: if the result of 'Twenty' is good, I will start writing 'Thirty.'"

20150312001467_0.jpg

Kang Ha Neul added, "If Lee Byung Hun directs and writes it and Kim Woo Bin and Junho are going to appear in it, I will definitely do it, too."

Junho and Kim Woo Bin said, "If it has me, the same director, and the same actors, it'd be another good production, I believe."

Meanwhile, 'Twenty' will be out on March 25, so if you want to see these three men reunite as hot ahjussis, then you better help the box office rating!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/twentys-kim-woo-bin-kang-ha-neul-and-junho-also-want-to-be-in-sequel-thirty

Guest adikkeluangman
“Twenty” Stars Constantly Break Out Laughing on Set, Now as Close as Brothers

The cast of the upcoming film “Twenty” might have been having a bit too much fun on set.

The film is a comedy about three twenty-year-old friends played by Kim Woo Bin, 2PM‘s Junho, and Kang Ha Neul.

It seems that the hilarious script and all the improvisation that the cast was doing made them all laugh so much that they were constantly having to write their filmed scenes off as bloopers.

twenty-film-1.jpg

Kim Woo Bin explains the atmosphere on set: “If you converted the three months of our filming into 24 hours, we were laughing for 22 of those hours.”

He adds, “Every day there was just one thing after another. There were a lot of scenes where we were able to support each other, and the times when all three of us were together were a blast and we were all so happy. Some of the scenes we shot on our own without the others were easy to film, but we didn’t have that support and so it was a lot less fun.”

Since they were enjoying themselves so much on set, there were naturally a lot of bloopers. “Honestly, the script was so funny that it was really difficult to stop myself from laughing while I was acting,” he admits.

Junho adds, “We’d crack each other up with the most random jokes. We were lucky enough to be able to act with people our own age. So we could just act naturally without holding anything back.”

twenty-film-2.jpg

Kang Ha Neul says, “After we wrapped up filming one night when we were on a shoot in the countryside, when everyone else was asleep, the team of ‘Twenty’ got a little drunk and hollered ‘I love you!’ really loudly.”

He adds, “I’ve gained two good friends from the film, Kim Woo Bin and Junho. I’m thankful for those guys, and I want to stay together with them until the end. I feel like I have two new brothers.”

Does the news of all the fun behind the scenes and the bromance between these three make you want to see this film even more?

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/12/twenty-stars-constantly-break-out-laughing-on-set-now-as-close-as-brothers/

-----
It was held on March 11 at Seoul Women University. It also in conjuction for White Day in Korea. Click the link to view pictures. Kim Woo Bin, Junho and Kang Ha Neul were there.

#이준호 영화 '스물' 캠퍼스 어택 현장 #Junho Movie 'Twenty' Campus-Attack♥ http://t.co/ETBnpIAD00

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS) 

March 12, 2015

Guest adikkeluangman

150305 Movie 'Twenty' Naver Movie Talk - Kang Ha Neul, Junho and Kim Woo Bin. (via NEW)

1926709_723153437803253_539413467471045210403369_723153587803238_598397955744077

-----
Kim Woo Bin, 2PM′s Junho and Kang Ha Neul Deliver PIzzas to Female University Students

Kim Woo Bin, 2PM′s Junho and Kang Ha Neul have set foot on a women′s university. 

Awaiting the premiere date for its movie about three 20-year-old friends, the Twenty team made a guerilla attack at Seoul Women′s University on March 13, receiving a hot response. 

Kim Woo Bin, Junho and Kang Ha Neul delivered freshly made pizza to female students and even snuck into lecture halls to give out hugs, dance, and deliver candy, showcasing the best kind of fan service. The three actors played games with the students, including a silly dance contest. 

89216002.jpg

Hearing the news through SNS, netizens commented, "Please come to all girls′ high school too," "Why am I not a female university student?" "I′m crying knowing I wasn′t there," and "Who got a group hug? Totally jealous." 

The Twenty school attack will be broadcasted on March 14 through KBS′ Entertainment Relay. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/89216/kim-woo-bin-2pms-junho-and-kang-ha-neul-deliver-pizzas-to-female-university-students

-----
2PM's Junho dishes on the topics of dating and enlisting

In an interview with 'Chic News' on March 13 at a cafe to promote movie 'Twenty,' Junho also talked about dating and enlisting in the military, which has been a hot topic lately with many top stars like Jaejoong and Shindong heading off.

In regards to dating, Junho said, "I'm not a 'motae solo (someone who's never dated),' but I've never fallen deeply into dating.  I debuted in 2PM when I was twenty, but I also filmed movie 'Cold Eyes' and released a solo album in Japan, so during those whole five years, I worried about my work and tied myself up.

B_8dmfXUsAAyxnN.jpg

I'm not saying my heart never leaned towards anybody.  Even though people who want to date still date no matter how busy they are, for me I get tired by the end of the day. But if there's an opportunity, I want to grab at it, and I might start feeling like I want to date. But I fold that idea by saying, 'Let's not go further than this.'

I know that I'm the type who falls deeply when I fall for somebody.  I tell myself I shouldn't do that, and even now, this is still a new beginning, so I believe my thoughts on dating is disappearing."

In regards to enlisting in the military, he simply said, "I do have plans to go to the military, but I don't want to think about it right now.  I just started acting now, so I want to do a lot more productions--good productions," naming uncharacteristic roles that he'd like to try, as well, such as psychopath, murderer, silent characters, and more.

He will be having a bickering love line with Lee Yu Bi in the movie 'Twenty', which hits theaters on March 25, so you can check out his acting skills!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/2pms-junho-dishes-on-the-topics-of-dating-and-enlisting

Guest adikkeluangman
2PM’s Junho Says He Makes Lee Yoo Bi Call Him Oppa Even Though They’re the Same Age

During an interview for the new movie “Twenty” taken place in a cafe on March 13, Lee Jun Ho confessed that he is sensitive about his age.

Being born on January 25 of 1990, Junho has an early birthday. Because Korean age system uses the lunar calendar, he is considered to be the same age as people born in the year 1989. Because Lee Yoo Bi was born on November 22 of 1990, the two are technically the same age. However, Junho revealed that he made the actress call him “oppa” (The Korean word for “older brother” used by girls).

B_8jT6wUQAA38SP.jpg

He talked about movie “Twenty” co-stars and their age saying, “I don’t become ‘friends’ with people born in 1990. All my friends were born in 1989, and I don’t want things to get messy.” He then added, “Kim Woo Bin was born in 1989 and Kang Ha Neul was born in 1990 but has an early birthday, so I was able to become friends with them.”

Junho then complimented Lee Yoo Bi saying, “Lee Yoo Bi is very bouncy and bright with a lot of aegyo. She could be rebellious sometimes, which is charming. She is very similar to [her character] in the movie.”

Meanwhile, the movie will be released on March 25.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/12/2pms-junho-says-he-makes-lee-yoo-bi-call-him-oppa-even-though-theyre-the-same-age/

-----
[starN Focus] Kang Ha Neul & Lee Jun Ho attend media premiere for movie 'TWENTY'

Media premiere for movie 'TWENTY' was held at CGV Wangsimni branch in Hangdangdong, Seoul.

Kang Ha Neul and Lee Jun Ho, who played in the film each as Kyung Jae and Dong Woo, stood in front of fans and reporters with a bit nervous look.

20150312171939_55014c1bcca3c_1.jpg

Kang Ha Neul, who is one of the most highly rising young actors in Korea, talked about the pressure that he felt for the new film, and Lee Jun Ho, who is a member of 2PM, talked about difficulties that he had in acting.

Meanwhile, 'TWENTY' is going to show love, friendship, and dream of Chi Ho (played by Kim Woo Bin), Dong Woo (Lee Jun Ho) and Kyung Jae (Kang Ha Neul), and the film will be officially released on March 25th.

Lee Jun Ho drinking his water 
20150312171940_55014c1bcca3c_4.jpg

Lee Jun Ho answering reporters' questions
20150312171940_55014c1bcca3c_5.jpg

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=365158

Guest adikkeluangman

2PM's Junho describes his first meeting with 'Twenty' co-star Kang Ha Neul

2PM's Junho engaged in an interview with 'Chic News' about his upcoming movie 'Twenty' with actors Kim Woo Bin and Kang Ha Neul on March 13, specifically talking about his first meetings with and impressions of his co-stars. He retold a previously revealed story about seeing an extremely tall Kim Woo Bin from far away, he unveiled how his first meeting with Kang Ha Neul went.

B_9jeEWUYAATljt.jpg

He said, "At our first meeting, Kang Ha Neul was extremely easygoing. I met him for the first time during the script reading. I went to it all haggardly because I had finished a Japan tour, so I was surprised when I saw that all the actors came dressed up. I thought Kang Ha Neul might also come all dressed up, but he didn't come at all. Kim Woo Bin was unable to come because of his schedule."  

Junho went on, "We started the reading when the man sitting next to me read Kang Ha Neul's line. With glasses and shaggy hair, Kang Ha Neul said to me, 'I always look like this. I don't pay attention to [my appearance].' In addition, he's a 'neighborhood friend' from Ilsan, so we became close talking about our town."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/2pms-junho-describes-his-first-meeting-with-twenty-co-star-kang-ha-neul

-----
Kim Woo Bin Says He Wouldn’t Let His Younger Sister Marry Kang Ha Neul or 2PM’s Junho

Model-actor Kim Woo Bin recently stated that he is against the idea of allowing his younger sister to marry his movie co-stars, actor Kang Ha Neul and 2PM’s Junho.

On the broadcast of KBS’ “Entertainment Weekly” that aired on March 14, the main lead actors of the film “Twenty”—Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and Junho—sat down for an interview with the entertainment news program.

During the interview, the reporter asked all three of them, “If you had to marry your younger sister off to one of the other two, [who would you choose]?” After hearing the question, not one of them gave an answer.

twenty-3.jpg

Kim Woo Bin, the only one with a younger sister, spoke up: “That can’t happen. Let’s just stay good friends.” Then, Junho joked, “I don’t want to see any of our families fall apart.”

Also during the interview, Junho chose Kang Ha Neul as the one with the most unexpected charms, explaining, “He has a nice appearance on the outside, but he also has a manly aspect. He laughs a lot and has a good personality.”

Kim Woo Bin agreed and jokingly added, “It’s true. He laughs on set but when he goes inside the car, he swears and curses,” causing everyone to burst into laughter.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/14/kim-woo-bin-says-he-wouldnt-let-his-younger-sister-marry-kang-ha-neul-or-2pms-junho/

Guest adikkeluangman
Kang Ha Neul Says He Has Been Single for Over a Year

Kang Ha Neul revealed that he has been without a girlfriend for about a year. 

During the March 16 broadcast of SBS Power FM’s Cultwo Show, Kang Ha Neul shared the story behind filming Twenty.

Kang Ha Neul started, “I think I contributed about 15 percent to this movie,” and Kim Woo Bin also said, “I also think I’ve done 15 percent.” 2PM’s Junho humbly said, “I did 5 percent and the director did the rest.”

89307002.jpg

When DJ Cultwo asked Kang Ha Neul about his last relationship, he said, “I think it’s been about a year since I became single. I think it has been about a year and a half.”

About his connection to Kang Ha Neul, Kim Woo Bin said, “I worked on three projects with Kang Ha Neul. This is my first time acting with Junho.”

Twenty is a comedy film about three 20-year-old friends sharing the most embarrassing moments of their lives together. It is set to premiere on March 25.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/89307/kang-ha-neul-says-he-has-been-single-for-over-a-year

-----
Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul and 2PM’s Junho Reveal Their Ideal Types

The actors of Twenty revealed their ideal types.

During the March 16 broadcast of SBS Power FM’s Cultwo Show, Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul and 2PM’s Junho, who starred in the film Twenty, revealed their ideal types.

About his ideal type, Junho said, “My ideal type is unrealistic. It’s Scarlett Johansson.”

89311002.jpg

Kim Woo Bin said, “I do like Scarlett Johansson but I don’t really have an ideal type. I haven’t decided on my next project and what if I name someone and it ends up not being her…”

DJ Cultwo’s Jung Chan Woo asked, “Then who do you like out of the foreigners?” and Kim Woo Bin answered, “Angelina Jolie.”

Kang Ha Neul said, “If I were to pick my ideal type out of the foreigners, it’s the French actress Melanie Laurent.”

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/89311/kim-woo-bin-kang-ha-neul-and-2pms-junho-reveal-their-ideal-types

-----
Rising actor Kang Ha Neul reveals when he last was in a relationship

Kang Ha Neul surprised fans by honestly admitting when he's last been in a relationship! 

On March 16, he appeared on 'Cultwo Show' with his 'Twenty' co-stars and friends, leading to a fun time.  Kang Ha Neul explained his character in the movie, then revealed how he is really like the character in some ways, by saying with an innocent expression, "Even in real life, I only know women based on theories."

However, (and this is what friends are for) Kim Woo Bin said, "Should I expose you right here?" and Junho jumped in with, "Should we bring it out one by one?" making everyone laugh while leaving Kang Ha Neul slightly flustered!

Thanks to a little coaxing from his co-stars, Kang Ha Neul admitted he's more familiar with women than he let on earlier, saying, "Right now, I've been single for about a year and a half, I think" . Well, fans, it sounds like he's on the market as of now!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/rising-actor-kang-ha-neul-reveals-when-he-last-was-in-a-relationship

Guest adikkeluangman
Highlight Movie 'Twenty' Naver Movie Talk Live - Director Lee, Kim Woo Bin, Junho and Kang Ha Neul

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and 2PM’s Junho to Appear on “Running Man”

Actors Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and 2PM member Junho are currently taking part in a shoot for SBS’ variety show “Running Man,” according to reports.

The stars are currently promoting their latest film “Twenty,” which will open in theaters on March 25. Inspired by the theme of the movie, the upcoming “Running Man” episode will have the guests and cast members do what most young adults in their twenties usually spend time doing – school assignments.

twenty1.jpg

The episode featuring the three stars is scheduled to air at the end of the month.

Meanwhile, “Twenty” is a comedy that follows the lives of three different yet close friends, who enter their twenties as they graduate from high school.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/17/kim-woo-bin-kang-ha-neul-and-2pms-junho-to-appear-on-running-man/

Guest adikkeluangman

Twenty Director's Interview Video

With comments from Kim Woo Bin, Junho and Kang Ha Neul. Also included behind the scene footage.
-----‘Twenty’ Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul and 2PM’s Junho to Hold Stage Greetings in Seoul and Gyeonggi
Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul and 2PM’s Junho will be showing up in theaters around Seoul and Gyeonggi province.
Director Lee Byung Hun and the cast members of Twenty will be carrying out stage greetings in theaters around Seoul and Gyeonggi province on March 25, 28 and 29. Proving the film’s popularity, almost all of the theaters have sold out tickets as soon as they became available.
89623002.jpg

The upcoming stage greetings will be attended by director Lee Byung Hun, Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul and Lee Junho, as they closely interact with the audience members.
Ranking number one in ticket reservations from ten days before its premiere, Twenty is about the story of three 20-year-old friends, namely the popular guy Chi Ho (Kim Woo Bin), the mighty guy Dong Woo (Lee Junho), and the studious guy Kyung Jae (Kang Ha Neul) spending the most embarrassing moments of their lives together. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/89623/twenty-kim-woo-bin-kang-ha-neul-and-2pms-junho-to-hold-stage-greetings-in-seoul-and-gyeonggi

Guest adikkeluangman

Director of Film ‘Twenty’ Talks Kim Woo Bin, Bromance Between Actors and More
Director Lee Byung Hun has succeeded in discovering a new side to Kim Woo Bin and portraying it on film.
Premiering on March 25, Twenty is a film about three 20-year-old friends who spend the most embarrassing moments of their lives together. After working as the cinemadapter of Speedy Scandal, Sunny and Tazza 2 and producing the independent film Cheer Up Mr. Lee, this IS film director Lee Byung Hun’s debut commercial film.
Having presented great harmony between Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul and 2PM’s Lee Junho, who are actually of the same age, director Lee said, “My number one choices for actors joined the film. Directors usually go through a lot of stress during the casting process, but I was not stressed at all for Twenty.”
89524002.jpg

Director Lee Byung Hun said, “I had no doubt that these three people are perfect for the roles, but they are really busy people. The head of the production company also told me that he will try but I should not get my hopes up. But thankfully, the actors that I wanted were cast one by one.”
Twenty is a film with a major focus on bromance. Although it stars actresses such as Jung So Min, Lee Yubi, Jung Joo Yeon and Min Hyo Rin, the chemistry between the actors was the most important since the film was about the three friends.
Director Lee Byung Hun said, “I noticed the three guys’ chemistry on the first day of filming. There was a scene showing Kim Woo Bin giving lessons to Kang Ha Neul and Lee Junho on illegal dating and as they filmed together all day, they became very close to each other. They were all quite talkative so I felt like ‘they are same aged friends after all.’ As I watched them chatting with one another, I knew I would have no problems in filming from that time on.”
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/89524/twenty-director-leebyunghun-interview

Guest adikkeluangman

[Twenty] 150311 Guerilla University Attack at Seoul Women University. Pictures in hi-res for your viewing pleasure. More in spoiler. (via NEW) 1509828_726621210789809_843912095665874310453455_726621130789817_240883163330001

10426312_726621157456481_23664027844536110407440_726621124123151_26151378815575410676334_726621174123146_49903592647635011034220_726621114123152_65451834233698311045336_726621120789818_303592555672798

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and Junho show their silly sides for next week’s “Running Man”
A few weeks ago, the three main stars of upcoming Korean movie Twenty were still in the talks of joining the show, but filming has already been completed and they will be the special guests for SBS variety show Running Man next week!
Twenty, starring Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and 2PM’s Junho, is scheduled for a release in theaters on March 25th, with much anticipation towards the chemistry of the trio.
runningman2.jpg

Filming for this broadcast reportedly took place on March 17th, with a preview video of next week’s episode revealed yesterday, March 22nd. The three actors played the games like little kids and showed their rare silly sides with slapstick comedy on the show.
The episode’s theme was revealed to be, “Protect the 20-year-old Big Nose (Ji Suk Jin).” In the video teaser, the three men showed their skills at arcade games, while not being able to escape from Running Man’s trademark water-related games. The singing abilities of idol-turned-actor Kim Woo Bin are also expected to be revealed through the episode. The members were also faced with another mysterious guest, seemingly the professional UFC player, Kim Dong Hyun.
Episode 240 of Running Man starring Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and Junho will air next Sunday on March 29th at 6:10PM KST.
Check out the previews here:

http://www.koreaboo.com/video/kim-woo-bin-kang-ha-neul-and-junho-show-their-silly-sides-for-next-weeks-running-man/
-----Lee Jun Ho talks about when GOT7's Jackson kissed him during VIP Premiere of movie 'TWENTY'
Lee Jun Ho talked about when GOT7's Jackson kissed him during VIP Premiere of movie 'TWENTY.'
During an interview that he had with StarN News at a café that is located in Palpandong, Seoul, Lee Jun Ho talked about VIP Premiere of 'TWENTY' that he recently had.
The VIP Premiere was held on March 18th, and 2PM's Jang Woo Young, 2AM's Jo Kwon, and GOT7 attended the premiere to show their supports for Lee Jun Ho.
20150323073737_550f44304bfff_1.jpg

Lee Jun Ho appeared with director Lee Byung Heon and other actors, and GOT7's Jackson gave Lee Jun Ho a kiss on his cheek while giving him flowers.
Lee Jun Ho said, "I could not think of anything to say. I had some speech that I prepared, but I just lost everything because of that kiss."
He continued, "It was the first time for me to play in a film, and I really did to do a great job, but I could not. But, many people's supports gave me a lot of help."
Meanwhile, Kim Woo Bin and Kang Ha Neul played in 'TWENTY' as title roles, and the film will be officially released on March 25th.
http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=367323
-----Article on Junho acting. All the best.
201503221023774926_550e199986107_99_2015

#Junho built his status as an actor surely for his natural act within his movie 'Twenty'http://t.co/Wm0j93SLQh

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS) 

March 23, 2015

Archived