♡ WanJoo | YoonSun [Lee Sang Yoon & Goo Hye Sun] ♡

Admin

Talk abt LSY and GHS's friend NSM, actually he too acted opposite another one of GHS's close friend Lee Bo Young in My daughter Seyoung...in fact GHS wrote a song & dedicated to her on her wedding day...also I wonder if LSY attend LBY & JS's wedding., not to mention he also acted alongside one of GHS F4 boys, KB in GoF & its no secret GHS is still close to her F4 boys....anyway my point is LSY has been going around in GHS's circle of friends, which was one reason I believe everyone are friends with everyone in K entertainment industry  ;)

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello WanJoo Shipers .. this is muy gift ... for everyone ..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgEHsML_J54&feature=youtu.be

Translation:
When you're with me is when I say It was worth everything, everything that I have suffered Do not know if it's still a dream O is a reality But when I'm with you is when I say 
That this love I feel is that thou hast deserved With love to tell you again have dawned Crying of happiness By your side I feel like I'm living Nothing like yesterday 
Hold me time passes and he never forgives It played havoc with my people and me Hold me that the weather is bad and cruel friend Hold me that time is money if you are with me Hold me tight, very strong, stronger than ever Always hold me 
Now that you are with me I do not know if you are having the time or what have you arrested So I want to be forever I take it you're with me I thank you for every moment of my life 
When you look to the sky For every star that appears love is an 'I love you' Hold me hurt that time and the sky is witness That time is cruel no one wants to tell you why 
Very strong love and hold me to your side manténeme I want to thank all that love you have given me I want to put you in one way or another every day Love I've never been a fan of pain 
But I had to suffer when I trusted and believed For someone who swore he gave his life for me Hold me that time passes and that does not stop Hold me strong love that time comes against 
Hold me God forgives but any time Hold me he cares not know who you are Hold me time passes and he never forgives It played havoc with my people and me 
Hold me that the weather is bad and cruel friend Hold me strong love

somebody must slap me in the face after AE final episode just to wake me up for my wish is to read news saying "LSY-GHS going from reel to real couple: netizens are happy with the couple and wish them all the best". 

:-/ 8-> #-o :((

I'm not only gonna need a slap, I might have to jump into the antarctic ocean just to wake me up (mind you, I don't know how to swim :)) :D:)) )

That headline would be spazz worthy though.

Talk abt LSY and GHS's friend NSM, actually he too acted opposite another one of GHS's close friend Lee Bo Young in My daughter Seyoung...in fact GHS wrote a song & dedicated to her on her wedding day...also I wonder if LSY attend LBY & JS's wedding., not to mention he also acted alongside one of GHS F4 boys, KB in GoF & its no secret GHS is still close to her F4 boys....anyway my point is LSY has been going around in GHS's circle of friends, which was one reason I believe everyone are friends with everyone in K entertainment industry  ;)

Maybe it's fate. The long red string finally shortened and pulled theirs together...lol...it got lost and had a tour, but finally found it's place :D

Yet another Awesome FMV on WanJu :)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Music: Yoon Gun -- Love Too Much Angel Eyes OST [English sub]Cr: ForeverGHS1

Awesome FMV on WanJu :)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Music: Kim Tae Hyun (DICKPUNKS) - Tears Fall (눈물이 펑펑) FMV - Angel Eyes OST.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fmX0aGQ5tc
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Music: Yoon Gun - Love Too Much (사랑해도 너무나) FMV - Angel Eyes OST.
Both Cr: Yozohhh2014CH3

Awe....so many talented Angel Eyes fans for WanJu :) Here's another FMV :)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Music: 天使之眼 ost 尹健-我太愛妳了(사랑해도 너무나)(Translated - Yoon Gun - Love Too Much (사랑해도 너무나) FMV - Angel Eyes OST)
Cr:e200119992

Guest mgs0105

Hi Wanjoo shippers :) I Love GHS and LSY, my two most favorite K-actress and actor...and now that they'retogether in AE, its like a dream come true for me :x

May the drama have a continued success, the whole cast deserved it.
Fighting Park Dong-Joo and Yoon So-Wan! :)

Guest mmmshutup

Saturday must come quickly because I've been watching the ending of ep 6 too many times.
:((

Guest mmmshutup

After reading you guys' discussion about Nam Sang Mi, I've started looking up for this girl (never heard of her before) and it looks like she is a completely different type from Gu Hye Sun.... 

Archived