Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ebullient

♡ WanJoo | YoonSun [Lee Sang Yoon & Goo Hye Sun] ♡

WanJu/WanJoo couple Fighting!
---------Clarification of pictorial----------- class="di-title cdo-section-title-hw" style="margin: 0px; padding: 5px 0px 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial, Verdana; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64);"Annyeong Angels!
Reference my earlier posting of this morning on "WanJu Through The Years..." as above:
Someone brought to my attention re the meaning of 'romp', that it can be construed as more than what it is intended to mean. Here's the clarification (since I was told there are many under 18s prob lurking or posting here in this forum...hehe) of what I had in mind(an innocent mind:\">) when the pictorial was created, in AE context, in the context of a kdrama at primetime, and especially in the context of both LSY and GHS who are singles
Just having fun in bed...could be talking, watching a movie, eating popcorn, reading a book...nothing with any intention or any connotation of more. Just good fun is all is/I meant. So please don't let your imagination run too wildly with it...kekeke. 
Phew! :\"> class="di-title cdo-section-title-hw" style="margin: 0px; padding: 5px 0px 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial, Verdana; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64);"
class="di-title cdo-section-title-hw" style="margin: 0px; padding: 5px 0px 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 22px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64);"romp  class="di-title cdo-section-title-hw" style="margin: 0px; padding: 5px 0px 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-style: inherit; font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial, Verdana; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64);"(http://www.oxforddictionaries.com)especially of a child/people or animal, play roughly and energetically, e.g. the noisy pack of children romped around the garden

class="di-title cdo-section-title-hw" style="margin: 0px; padding: 5px 0px 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 22px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64);"romp  class="di-title cdo-section-title-hw" style="margin: 0px; padding: 5px 0px 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10pt; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64);"(http://dictionary.cambridge.org)something that, in a noisy way, makes you feel happy and excited:The film is a comic romp

romp

(http://www.merriam-webster.com)

: an enjoyable time of rough and noisy play

: an enjoyable and lively movie, book, play, etc.

Guest mmmshutup

Yayyy their chemistry is so intense, I start thinking LSY and GHS are really in love T___T BTS please :))

This couple is very special for me! Whenever they have a scene i can feel the butterflies in my stomache :((

Demanding for bts too! Ohh..nam sang mi...just to think your name make me upset kekeke....uri wangjoo couple still have chance for real,right? Life must go on :P

@anjshin annyong chingu :-h

illay said: Demanding for bts too! Ohh..nam sang mi...just to think your name make me upset kekeke....uri wangjoo couple still have chance for real,right? Life must go on :P @anjshin annyong chingu :-h

image  image
Cr: yblo
Awesome Sad WanJu Moment in Ep 6:
When DJ brings SW, at her request, to 'meet' her second mom at the columbarian. SW, who up until then did not know what happened to uri best mom JH. If any actor can cry well and still look just as beautiful, it is HER:GHS! 

image  image
Cr: punyeddah
Awesome Touching WanJu Moment in Ep 6:
When SW closes her eyes and tries to verify DP is DJ by touching and feeling his face and hands, which was exactly what she did 12 years ago when she was blind.

image  image Cr: shura

Awesome Happy WanJu Moment in Ep 6:Tug-Hug embrace, followed by truthful confession in slow-mo is (to me) THE BEST, or one of the BEST OTP moments I have seen! Daebak! 
All these are my best WanJu Moments from Ep 6!!! So much has been said and raved about by @all, I am still gonna rave on more...Ep 6 is Daebak! WanJu chemi-couple is Jjang! Yet, something tells me writernim, PDnim and WanJu couple have even more, even better and sadder emotional takes in store in the coming eps. Can't wait! 
PS: Reposted here from AE thread :)

Guest OliviaH

yoochun95 said: This couple is very special for me! Whenever they have a scene i can feel the butterflies in my stomache :((

Why are you upset? I thought they broke up at least a year ago?

Because nam sang mi is ghs's best buddy.

I feel a bit sad about the Nam Sang Mi connection :( I really really really want this two to have an off-screen romance but it might not happen 'cause it's quite awkward especially on GHS' part.

@yoochun95 I also feel that way. The butterflies in my stomach fly free whenever they are onscreen together.

I really do hope WanJoo repeat their bungee jump! It will be so awesome!

I feel a bit sad about the Nam Sang Mi connection

:(

I really really really want this two to have an off-screen romance but it might not happen 'cause it's quite awkward especially on GHS' part.

@yoochun95 I also feel that way. The butterflies in my stomach fly free whenever they are onscreen together.

LSY & Ghs might scout you if they heard the idea about the bungee jumping.

>:)

illay said:

I really really really want this two to have an off-screen romance but it might not happen 'cause it's quite awkward especially on GHS' part.

illay said:

illay

said: Demanding for bts too! Ohh..nam sang mi...just to think your name make me upset kekeke....uri wangjoo couple still have chance for real,right? Life must go on

:P

@anjshin annyong chingu :-h

Awwww :( WHY!!??? :(( There goes that hoping maybe it'll happen for reals...oh man...guess it'll just be onscreen :|

Guest zhasky

i love the way dong joo pull soo wan for an embrace... it is so nice and so sweet... it makes my heart melt.....  :\">

Guest TinaW

omfg- when i first saw that photo on post 1 i immediately though of the face swap some fans made 
can't wait for saturday! more wanju momentsi need the dylan effect to keep my studying 

Continue to sail the WanJoo ship regardless of what the future brings, as life is unpredictable. Who knows what should happen in the future? Let's enjoy the WanJoo moments now the best we can in Angel Eyes. :)

ebullience said: Continue to sail the WanJoo ship regardless of what the future brings, as life is unpredictable. Who knows what should happen in the future? Let's enjoy the WanJoo moments now the best we can in Angel Eyes. :)

I hope this couple will get a new CF together with 5 years contract  ;)) so we can keep seeing them for the next 5 years..maybe that potato stew advertisement hehe