I'm happy today because...

Guest johnpatric

Guest nana544

@nn_nn go for it!!! Do not let an opportunity go to waste.

I heard Kaiser is really great and it provides great benefits to its employees. 

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i receive a full time position offer from my job and Kaiser

but I feel like I am inadquate for Kaiser. thinking of sticking out with my current one for experience then go to Kaiser. Though i will be disappointed the person that refer me for the position 

The very fact that you feel inadequate for a job is exactly why you should go for it. Get over your inadequacy by getting adequate on the job!

@nana544 @ayahuasca they do have great benefits, that is why everyone wants to get in to Kaiser. Not only that but it is a very difficult process and application to get pass. I am just lucky that my pharmacist recommended it to HR and they called me. Though the inexperience is what makes me shy away from accepting it, because one simple calculation mistake or mistake can result in depot to another planet and or even prison/lawsuit. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest severus

Had great ramen, so I asked the ramen chef to marry me. He didn't speak english but he nodded, so I'm gonna hold him to his promise. 

^ lol you must have the ramen to marry the chef to have daily feeds of it huh haha love your posts as always  keep posting !!! 

I kinda like the fact that boyfriend keeps telling the coworker to go on break/lunch so we can have some alone time (because noone at work knows we are together except for the boss and we are planning to keep it that way within the company even though both are in different department. But people talk !! )

i like that we hung out a lot this week !!!, but next week im planning to make it not a routine; not because I am playing hard to get but to make him miss me

Guest severus

Won $1100 playing poker last night, didn't even know I won money till I checked my wallet this morning. Apparently I kept saying "sober face" to myself at the table. 

Guest severus

It's been 10 years since I've last sailed out from Victoria's harbour on the Pacific Grace, and I finally get to do it again next week. It's such a beautiful boat, and it has all those memories of my 13 year old self learning how to do work in rubber boots, and singing songs like 500 miles in a circle with the crew with apple cider in hand. Feeeeeels. 

Archived