[Drama 2014] Everything Kimchi모두 다 김치 Thank you for Watching...

Ldy Gmerm

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ep 64 was their first kiss in STK's truck. ep 78 was when YHE admitted she likes STK too. ep 79 STK proposed and another kissing scene there.
perhaps, STK has been loving YHE since 15 yrs ago. this is why never in the past 131 episode have we seen him dating or with a woman. 
and did they also mention that PHJ is not her parent's biological child

@Ldy Gmerm" Thanks for spending all your time on this stupid drama, and bringing us recaps/videos day in out that words can't really describe what you are..

Well I be damned" I've been duped twice by watching these dramas, PHJ really got what she deserve along with that jack azz IDJ.. But didn't get a Happy Ending out of STK/YHE not even an kiss or anything whatsoever.. I never wants to see this writer work again 8-|

done watching ep 132. 
disappointed. the writer is such a hypocrite with having all the characters altogether like one happy group. even the scene with PHJ having flashbacks when IDJ had been saying good words to her is hypocrisy because we know, there was never love between these two.
happy with PHJ ending paralyzed and in jail, and the face. 
they really made it good in portraying IDJ as a sick man, but still no empathy nor pity for him. I have always been crying with YHE in these drama except for the last 2 episodes because her crying scenes in these episodes have something to do with IDJ.
still mad with those annoying supporting casts. 
i can accept that YHE and STK did not end in a kissing scene. the writer avoided the typical ending of any romance story. anyway, I see them being married soon. i can let go of the kissing scene as long as they are talking about marriage.
the flashback scene (15 yrs ago) reminds me of the first interaction of YHE and STK in ep 1, especially how each of them protects and cares for the cabbage.
i definitely won't forget the screenwriter's name, WON YOUNG OK.

IDJ indeed got what was coming to him in the end. I felt neither sorry or pity for him accept on the front of his kid. The one thing he did show was he loved of that child more than he did when he was married to YHE.  I felt sorry she would grow up without a dad but not that much to want him to have a cure. He reaped what he sowed and had he not been so greedy or busy hurting other or making sub plots as I stated before he would have got him self in for a check up. But then he would have clung to YHE more using the kid as an excuse.

As for this writer let me commit that name to memory WON YOUNG OK. I will take the ending because as you mentioned @yvonneyoung you can imagine that they will be starting again as and she got in and on that truck with his calling her name. The last few mins with the scene from 15 years prior was stupid and should have been used to show YHE and STK together now not how they met in the past.

ep 132

hj says why stk and yhe is here, stk says she must go to police, hj says they are crazy and she can't be caught, yhe says hj can't live like this, stk says hj must to with them before police arrive, hj says don't lecture to her, yhe says hj can go to ask her mom's forgiveness and stk's forgiveness and hj must think for hj's kid, hj says if they care for her they should pretend not seeing her and she runs away but police arrive, car chasing, yhe says what to do if hj thinks bad, stk says don't worry and things will be ok, hj says don't come to me and what she did wrong and if there weren't stk and yhe she would did bad things and she won't end like this and all was their fault, she yells don't come to her and don't follow her, crazy woman! her car is crashed by a truck and and explodes, how good!

sis says it's 5th time for yhe to do the drive test, mom says it's for a truck not a car so it isn't easy, sis gets a call from aunt who says yhe must come hurry, dj says he hates stk the most and he has to him the kid and yhe and he hates it, yhe says she got the drive license and she thought she couldn't get it because she was too nervous, mom says dj, dj says to his sis that she must eat well after he is gone, sis says what he talks about is their mom hears it mom will run out of her coffin and he must promise he will get well, yhe arrives and ask since when he has become like this, sis says what to do, yhe says dj said he would get well to see kid and he must get well for kid, he says sorry, she says don't, he say thanks and really thanks, he says he misses kid too much and he dies, yhe says don't and wake up, they cry.

kid says she will give this to dad and he will get well soon if he smiles more and yhe said that, yhe mom says how pity, kid asks why mom cries, sis asks kid to go with her to play with baby, mom says dj could handle his difficult study then how couldn't he handle his illness, idiot says don't cry and she must think for kid.

yhe says dj was regretful for her but for kid he should have be alive for longer and he should live in heavy healthy and don't get ill and she will raise up kid well.

kid says they should go to see dj tomorrow since he is alone there, sis says aunt don't cry since dj had gone to a nice place, yhe says aunt should go to sleep, aunt says she will pack up her things, sis says aunt always lived on dj and aunt looks pity, aunt says thanks yhe all the time and she must go, yhe says aunt should stay before aunt gets a place to go, aunt says her mom must be speechless now since mom thought her son (dj) was smartest son in the world but he is gone earlier and mom can't welcome him and she misses her bro so much.

dad says he will eat with hj mom tomorrow, mom says she will go to see hj tomorrow, dad says he doesn't know when he can see hj, mom says it won't be long.

man's voice: phj stold company money and attempted murder, set fire on a place that had persons and didn't have any remorse and she must get a heavier sentence of 10 years in jail.
woman's voice:  3057 you have a visitor.

hj mom says if he lives well, hj says she asked mom not come, mom says hj must feel sad, hj says not a bit and time is passing day by day and she feels happy and miracle and she will be the company's owner once she is out of here so why she has to feel sad and don't come to her again, yhe says they come to say something, hj says she won't hear her and yhe is with mom and she dislike it and they must leave quickly, yhe says dj has died and perhaps hj will feel sad about it so they come to tell her, hj says why and what she will be sad about, mom says don't talk as if hj really thinks so, hj says dj is nothing to her and he dies or not is nothing to her, yhe says a person died, hj says so the funeral must have made yhe tired and yhe came to show off, mom says hj, hj says after mom comes back mom must transfer all mom's fortune to her and mom must not leave anything to yhe and all must give to her, yhe says don't worry and hj should just take care of her own body, hj says disgusting and shut up and she won't hear yhe and they must go quickly and if mom wants to be with yhe then mom won't come to see her again, hj leaves, mom says what to do, yhe says calm down, mom says she should get punished instead of hj and hj is broken both in body and mind.

hj has a scar half face, good, she recalls dj said he felt die for not seeing her so he came and his heart almost exploded, she cries.

stk says long time no see and everything is fine and kid goes to school well and he will take good care of her by promise and he will do all he can and for raise him up his dead dad didn't have his own son and the love his dad gave him he will repay it to kid so dj shouldn't worry about anything and dj should just rest.

dad says so stk did it, stk says sorry he didn't tell dad beforehand, dad says you should be in a place you like and do things you like, stk says sorry he can't help dad, dad says he will let the company to be managed by others so stk shouldn't feel burden, stk says after he goes back to the farm he might not come back home a lot so what about dad goes to persuade mom back, dad says mom is so persistent and it isn't bad for them living like this and thanks to stk he can eat good vegetables, stk says he will get dad's land ready and dad will come to him anytime, dad says thanks so much.

kid says so today they will go the kimchi factory, yhe says yes, kid says so she will write it in her diary her mom has a very big factory, yhe says they will get in to get granny, idiot says today is the factory's anniversary and yhe mom will show off her cooking skills, yhe says just family members so mom doesn't need to make so much cakes, mom says they will eat anyway so workers in factory should eat them too, sis says right it wasn't easy the factory got expanded just in 6 months so they can't just have a banner, yhe says she feel embarrassed, aunt says don't since yhe even taught a itaian restaurant her kimchi skills, sis says yhe should get money for the menu and the money must be big since the owner of the restaurant is stk's friend, mom says stop talking and they should go, a man comes in and says it's a post for yhe from abroad, idiot says "korean kimchi ajume", mom says yhe's photo is pretty, aunt says yhe is famous even in italy, yhe says she isn't, idiot says they even send a airplane ticket, sis says so yhe must go right now since she has been invited, mom asks if it is true they invited her, yhe says she was asks if she has free time, sis says yhe will go to italy to play and she will go with yhe too, yhe says they must go since workers are waiting.

bro says kid cant' be late, kid says mom hasn't come out, bro says they must be quiet otherwise, a pregnant woman comes out and says if it's ok for them all out since kid in her belly is kicking, bro says don't hurry, mom says she heard it inside and it will be late so they should be hurry, bro says kid should hold mom's arm and they will protect her, etc.

stk asks if kid has finished her visit to factory, kid says yes and it is big, stk says so kid is happy, mom says thanks for coming, bro and wife says yhe has become a kimchi master, idiot says yhe will go to italy, yhe says bro's kid will have a little bro, kid says he wish the little bro will come out sooner, yhe says congratulations and he knew yhe would achieve it, yhe says thanks, sis says they are warm together, stk says the cakes must be delicious, mom and dad come, yhe says thanks for coming, hj mom says congratulations yhe, yhe says thanks, idiot says they should shot a photo, stk says dad will come too, a man says yhe should go to his country Myanmar too, they says they will take the photo to their kimchi factory in myanmar, photo is taken.

worker says yhe came herself, yhe says she got a truck to get the cabbage, he says his cabbages are luck, stk is a worker too, he says here is his place and he came back here, she says so he came back to farm, he asks about the truck, she says she got drive license, he says so she drove it here, she says yes she drove it all the way to here and she is confident to go back too, a worker yells what stk is dong and stk should move cabbages, stk says yes and he will go, he says he will grow cabbages well, she says thanks and he is down to earth, he nods, she says she will go back to make kimch, she says she will go, he says be careful on load, he is in truck too.

end.

@prettystone,
Thank you so much for the English translations.
@Ldy Gmerm,
It is a torture watching this drama. It really exhausted my patience. But, I realize it is much more on your part since you had been doing the scene recaps from the beginning until the end. Thank you so much for this effort and dedication. 
And to everyone who shared,
Thanks guys.

@prettystone
Thank you for taking the time to give us the translations. I know that it can be time consuming in typing that up and you are very much appreciated. Seems we are drama buddies and even if the next drama thread we are in you do not translate you are always welcome to just post or lurk :) (I still miss Well Grown Daughter a bit.. lol )

I watched heavenly woman when it was being broadcast luckily it is a KBS drama so the subs can be found on the youtube channel.. Not sure where you are on that one but it is interesting.

@yvonneyoung
LOL, I had the same thought at the end and realize I had started the recaps from the beginning and here we are 132 episodes later :) I was enjoying it just as much as you guys so thank you for joining me here I hope to see you in another thread soon I hope to call you a drama buddy as well.

For everyone else... all of you who are buddies on Soompi and you know who you are thank you for following me to this drama and I am sure we will see each other again soon (we are already part of other drama's together.).

For those that just lurked I hope you enjoyed the drama and the thread. Thank you for stopping in and hanging out and I hope we cross paths again.

A huge thank you guys.. for hanging out with me here and supporting this drama.. *waving*

Unfortunately, I do not have plans on the drama taking this spot other then to peek in every now and then and get past the cheating husband wife finding out and loosing kid part. Another awesome Soompi user made the thread for Stormy Woman so give your support to that one if you have an interest.

I have three other dailies I am doing so if you see and interest two of them are listed below in my signature box and the recaps are added for those who want to catch up.

Thanks again and have a awesome weekend!!

@Ldy Gmerm" @prettystone" Thanks to the both of you we couldn't have made it this far without you and bringing the recaps, videos, and translations as well, Ldy I followed you in almost all your dramas and would like to continue.. but wouldn't definitely mind if prettystone will join us in another drama as well, which I give credit where it's due and you both deserves it =D> =D>

Archived