[Official Thread] AoMike (Aom Sushar ♥ Mike Angelo)

leery

Guest happymental

I think I shouldn't post video link of pierre_nae here because it's only a video and didn't see credit, be better to watch at her ig directly :)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest happymental

http://videos-f-4.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xaf1/10534974_289164241261864_1045023729_n.mp4

cr. jeab_napassarin

Boss: When will we meet again?Mike: he says we will meet again when our nation need us( It's a joke in Thailand, I cannot remember that where is this joke come from, If I remember correctly->It's come from super hero movies-> Many lead actors in Thai movie after they saved people or something, and when those people asked the hero that when will we meet again, hero will love to say "when our nation need us"  )
Boss: When will we meet again?
Mike: When AOM NEED US (lol)
Boss and Mike : hahahahahahahahahaa lol

Guest AdelaA

i hope it will be PLAYFUL KISS because is a lovely love story and for sure the remake will have more kisses then the original because  they all knows how much we love seeing mike kissing aom

Entertainment news dated 30/06/2014 posted in Chines web - Tudou ( http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/D19af3Y18eA/ ).It showed an interview with Mike with regards to AoMike's attendance in the upcoming TV Program in China Shenzhen and Meet & Greet Sessions in China Shanghai and Guanzhou.At the beginning of the news, both hosts mentioned how popular Mike is these days especially his popularity in China had risen since after the telecast of Fullhouse Thai. They too mentioned about AoMike's trip to Shenzhen for TV program recording.Thereafter, the news showed an interview with Mike whereby he explained how busy Aom's and his work schedule were that they had in fact turned down many opportunities in China due to clashes with their time schedule. The first trip for both to China which was the upcoming Shenzhen TV program recording was one that both were able to make it. When asked earlier by reporter whether he was nervous, he mentioned that he knew little chinese liked counting from number 1 to 10, 'I want APPLE' and few simple common words for communication.  The reporter then moved on to ask Mike about the upcoming AoMike's Meet & Greet sessions in China. Mike mentioned that it was both Aom's and his idea to hold the aforesaid fan meeting sessions in China and hence, both of them had it organized on their own.When asked whether were there any media assistance in organising the meeting sessions, Mike mentioned that no but further explained that there were a little help from Aom's China agency and that fees would be incurred to pay for their assistance. He then mentioned that both Aom and him had discussed the details and plan and that Aom was really very strong and good as well as hardworking throughout as she had been busying meddling with all matters and approaching him to discuss the details despite being busy with her current work schedule. He moved on to said that Aom hoped that all China fans would enjoy the Meet & Greet session with them and it was indeed very meaningful and special to them especially to him that he found difficulties in communication unlike Aom who knew little chinese and had been learning the language which she might not had much problem than him. Currently, Mike was finding time to practise performances and chinese for the Meet & Greet sessions in China.Mike ended the interview with promoting his latest drama 'Raakboon 2' which will be airing soon.     

Am impressed by Aom's and Mike's strong will to make it big for the Thai Entertainment Industry. I believe so..  :) Hope they are able to open more doors for the Thai industry. Same goes to P.Ananda and P.Jeab for their wonderful productions. If their upcoming drama could make another big hit in the China market, there goes... I believe they could be the successful proud pioneers for their Thai industry. :)>-

Guest thetwentythird

hye guys.this thing kinda bother me..did aom has anything with utt?i saw aom pic with him in aom ig and her caption is hmmmmm...(i think too much i guess)hahhaha..please answer..hahaha

Guest mikeaom4ever

happymental said: http://videos-f-4.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xaf1/10534974_289164241261864_1045023729_n.mp4

cr. jeab_napassarin

Boss: When will we meet again?Mike: he says we will meet again when our nation need us( It's a joke in Thailand, I cannot remember that where is this joke come from, If I remember correctly->It's come from super hero movies-> Many lead actors in Thai movie after they saved people or something, and when those people asked the hero that when will we meet again, hero will love to say "when our nation need us"  )
Mike: When AOM NEED US (lol)
Boss and Mike : hahahahahahahahahaa lol

Guest happymental

thetwentythird

said: hye guys.this thing kinda bother me..did aom has anything with utt?i saw aom pic with him in aom ig and her caption is hmmmmm...(i think too much i guess)hahhaha..please answer..hahaha

Guest mikeaom4ever

happymental said:

thetwentythird

said: hye guys.this thing kinda bother me..did aom has anything with utt?i saw aom pic with him in aom ig and her caption is hmmmmm...(i think too much i guess)hahhaha..please answer..hahaha

Guest thetwentythird

did anyone here happened to read this? if not please read.https://naomitobing.wordpress.com/2014/06/19/aomike-case-closed/

@thetwentythird‌, in fact there are lots of similar comments earlier in instagram. Despite many speculations, many AoMike supporters liked me too had chosen to ignore whatever similar comments & continue to support both works as well as hoping that both may turn out well together as couple someday. ;;)

Guest shipperwaytolive

https://www.facebook.com/fullhousethaifanpage/photos/a.579973238724251.1073741828.579321465456095/685575638164010/?type=1&theater aaahhh just saw this on the full house thai fb. too cute : ) (not sure if this was posted yet, but its cute)

shipperwaytolive said: https://www.facebook.com/fullhousethaifanpage/photos/a.579973238724251.1073741828.579321465456095/685575638164010/?type=1&theater aaahhh just saw this on the full house thai fb. too cute : ) (not sure if this was posted yet, but its cute)

Guest shipperwaytolive

leery said:
shipperwaytolive said: https://www.facebook.com/fullhousethaifanpage/photos/a.579973238724251.1073741828.579321465456095/685575638164010/?type=1&theater aaahhh just saw this on the full house thai fb. too cute : ) (not sure if this was posted yet, but its cute)

Guest thetwentythird

@phing we judge based on people action and i feel a lil bit upset when i read it.yes.hopefully they turn out well.

Archived