KhunFany (Nichkhun Horvejkul ❤ Tiffany Hwang)

Admin

Guest thanatos.ra

a cute manipicBmsDqx9CIAAtdF2.jpg
cr. deerwinks 
off topicTaeyeon/Junsu, Tiffany/Nichkhun and Yoona/Seunggi's future child.
Ej84CFr.jpg

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ReverieM

vote for our baby Tiffany <3
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/05/who-wore-it-better-tiffany-vs-han-ji-min

here is my first post in this thread. I could say I'm a post-moderate (don't think I surpass the avid fan yet) of SNSD and moderate fan of 2PM.I don't really have any bias in SNSD - I love them equally - and honestly Nickhun is not my bias in 2PM. maybe because of that, I don't really bother when the news released. I also don't have much time to searching about the couple until yesterday when I re-watched the Healing Camp episode of SNSD and I feel like googling more about the couples - Yoona - Lee Seunggi, Sooyoung - Jung Kyungho. and after searching more about this couple I think I start to ship them together.. hhe.. I mean, their affection towards each other during all this time seems un-notice *do I use the right word??* but after the reality came to the surface people come with an understanding about them. I especially fall in love with Nickhun respond in his twitter after the news revealed. it really sound manly and responsible.. *can't say more about this couple*Now, I just wish and pray for their own happiness. since everything will become different after they admit it
p.s: sorry for the imperfect english >__<

Guest thanatos.ra

[ENG ]140511 Running Man - Nichkhun teased about Tiffany

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1u3hc8_hd-140511-running-man-nichkhun-teased-about-tiffany-eng-subs_shortfilms#from=embediframe

Guest thanatos.ra

LylyI

said:

hey guys im new to this thread and well here is a link to a fanfic about the lovely couple 

written by my friend

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/733307 

enjoy :)

Guest ynassii

I'm just so happy for them.♥♥ Tiffany is one of my favorite members in SNSD. They've come in long run but in the end, they fell for one another. I love their love story... from close friends to lovers. :"> I hope that they'll continue to love one another and support each other all the way. Congratulations to the both of them!  <:-P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest thanatos.ra

Compilation of KhunFany Fanacc & Confirmation by ‘insiders ’
and last fact i’ll reveal that i also know for a fact… tiffany & khun are dating. that blew my mind. but my source is a celebrity herself, everyone would know her if i said her name. but i won’t. i actually met them at a birthday party of my friend in korea. VERY CUTE but would never have pictured them together. EVER. but when you see them together it’s perfect.
cr : xjewelzx
Okay, I don’t care if people believe me or not, but I’m only saying this since this thread came up. This unnie has no reason to lie, and she even told this to my parents who frankly didn’t care lol The thing is that she’s from my old church and I’m pretty sure this unnie also mentioned Super Junior’s Kibum’s sister which fits because I just looked up his information on Wikipedia and it says his family resides in California (LA region) which is where the church happens to be.
The unni is in her 30s and has a lot of connections in the Korean entertainment industry, and she even showed me a short video message from Yunho. (She had a friend in Kiss and Cry) When I asked her whether she knew if anyone in Kpop who were dating, Khun + Fany were one of the names that she told me. This was like last year though.cr : unknown (taken from Soompi)
"And Nichkhun and Tiffany are apparently dating."
cr : sagwa28
The rumor Nichkhun and Tiffany dating is true.cr : immasonegg
Btw he is dating Tiffany — I guess that is pretty obvious now.cr : smooth-criminal
FAN ACCOUNT- The rumor Nichkhun and Tiffany dating is true. MBC’s staffs know this.- Tiffany is close to Nikhun’s family. ( this one came from MBC’s staffs who were in charge for the Bangkok concert ) They said that Nichkun’s parents visited them at hotel & at the concert.- Nichkhun & Tiffany are a sweet couple, they’re not afraid to show it during rehearsals & back stage even when there are cameras because they know somehow MBC will cut that part for broadcast.cr : immasonegg
i didn’t ask them anything about their relationship. my celeb friend told me about them so i wouldn’t gawk at them and then i saw them at her birthday party .. they were holding hands, giving eachother googly eyes.. it seemed like a NEW relationship just because they were sooo cute and acted like they were a new couple.. but who knows it may have been a while cuz nobody else paid attention to them.. they seemed REALLY into eachother though. and they are BOTH SO SWEEEEET. they talked to me like they weren’t celebrities. just normal people. and both were so prettyyyyyy haha and dang they can DRINK .. just pounded drinks away. hahaha. i wasn’t a fan of snsd or 2pm but they made me fans. super fun people. & super sweet to everyone. my friend said that they aren’t fake at all. what you see on TV is their personality. tiffany is bubbly & sweet & outgoing & sooo talkative. & khun is a sweet, boy next door kind of guy. a little shy.cr : xjewelzx
saw nichkhun the other day at a restaurant with t______cr : Johnny Noh’s Twitter (AKP CEO)
- Some claimed that a few of the korean netizens know about their relationship / have pictures but decided to keep it a secret. Probably since they respect them or they dont want bad things to happen to their idols.-  Khun grabbed fanys hand before they walked into the gate « This one the OP said theres picturesbut its on the chinese blogger sites / they were taken down or something?cr : Baidu
- some fans saw khunfany went clubbing with members. few hours later nickhun & tiffany entered some car and went somewhere else.- Apparently Jessica, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Nichkhun, Taecyeon, Seulong and Chansung went bowling together yesterday.- Taecyeon, Nichkhun, Tiffany & Jessica were spotted having dinner together during chinese new year.- Nickhun and Tiffany always giggling & whispering to each other off camera during KMW BKK. Taeyeon seemed like a third wheel. - Tiffany playfully hit Khun’s arm with cue cards.- Nichkhun fanning Tiffany backstage with his cue cards.cr : unknown
Victoria knew that Tiffany and Khun was dating even when they were filming We Got Marriedcr : Yxz3
1. Q : the rumor says that Tiffany is dating Nichkhun in 2PM…do you know anything about it?A : Ah yes, I forget to ask about Tiff and Nichkhun. will ask it tonight~ (She asked her friend who’s working as a make up artist and a wardrobe assistant for 6 years)A : She said KhunFanny is real ”Their love sparks can’t be hide”2. Q : how did your friends know khun and fany are now dating? i saw many insiders said the same though. are their relationship a bit serious??A : She said during the Thailand Hallyu concert (is it the name?), Khun brought Tiff to his family. She said their relationship looks serious..3. Q : and nichkhun dating tiffany how long?Thank you so much ^^A : She believes they are start dating in the end of 2010..cr : lila88kugelschreiber
her real name is stephanie, we used to be friends in middle school & i occasionally see her in korea & hang out but we’re not REALLY good friends… she’s close to the idol i’m close to. but ya tiffany was always really outgoing & hyper in middle school. very popular cheerleader. but really nice.i hung out in the same crowd as her but I joined that crowd almost right before she left for Korea. we would go to the movies & hang out at her house but it was mostly friends by association. and honestly that crowd was known to be the “bad” crowd. would always party & drink. yes me too. but she was always the good/innocent one. she is a really good drinker now though. not like a wild drunk person but a social drinker. she can hold her liquor like no other person i’ve seen. I really like her & i’m jealous she is dating khun.cr : xjewelzx
this 2pm guy is really devoted to his gf!  Well, somebody told me that this “2pm guy” was always on the phone, and he was always cheerful after a certain phone call. Guess Who?Clue: (accdg to my reliable source)-Handsome boy.-He speaks good english. (like a native speaker)-He is the male version of snow white.-He has a Million Dollar Legs (accdg to his asst)cr : aRco.balenO (from SSF 9PM thread)
For everyone arguing about Khunfany, I have a little info on that matter: it’s true. They are dating. My friend, who has friends that work at JYP, told me so. I was actually really skeptical of Khunfany but I don’t think my friend would lie. So yeah, they are dating, and have been for awhile.cr : natella
FANACChaha they were both an emcee at a kpop festival in BKK.. sources say they saw khun’s parents having dinner with the 2 at their hotelcr : pinkfany (Baidu)
source. stepbystephwang

Yup not sure I believe in all fanaccounts.

but based on the fantaken pics from when they mc together, the body language and gestures are pretty special and very comfortable. Ones that you'd only do if you care so much about the other person and has good special feelings about them.

@LavelyShai‌ gah I was kyaaaing when he mentioned about them. Lol he was flustered and awkward though guess he didnt quite expected it and was not prepared. But he had no choice but to answer when YJS clearly mentioned fany's name. Lol no escape.

Why is this thread so quiet when i'm stalking them everyday like craaaaazy :P anyway sorry for disturbing, i'm a newbie in this thread and i hope we as khunfany shippers will be more active on updating :D anyway i miss miss misss tiffany so much, since the dating news leaked out, she's not active with her sns anymore :( but after i saw her photos and fancam in japan or airport i feel so relieved! Like she's a little bit chubbier now (which is a sign of a happy relationship with khun YEAY! xD) and she's smiling and waving at the camera.. Goshhh i feel so happy, i hope in the future she will speak up more. It's okay eonnie we will support you always and just forget those haters!<3 :):)>-

Guest ReverieM

Soshi baiduking greeting ! fany unnie why so tall here ?? even taller than yoona and yuri ? hahaha anyway tiffany unnie you are so pretty <3

Archived