KhunFany (Nichkhun Horvejkul ❤ Tiffany Hwang)

Admin

@LavelyShai‌ wow! That really looks like her but its hard to really tell or confirm. but the thought of the chances that they were there together as bestfriends or already seeing each other is still spazzworthy.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thanatos.ra

@LavelyShai‌ If the photo is legit, cool. If not, it's ok.. because we know Nichkhun and Tiffany ARE dating, they ARE a real couple.And as a couple i believe they have been doing a lot of Things together ;D

Nichkhun: " So much hate in your life is not so healthy. = ] "

So much hate in your life is not so healthy. = ]

— นิชคุณ Buck หรเวชกุล (@Khunnie0624)

June 1, 2014

I miss you guysBo_tZEfCMAAcpuJ.jpg
cr.icamai
Bo-c6sNIEAAafcN.jpg
cr.skulljang

Guest thanatos.ra

*oops sorry double post
BpDgJQ_IUAA2fEV.jpgcr.-kwang-
It’s Geoffrey Restaurant at Malibu, look at the chairs and that pilars.
tumblr_inline_n6hroeN0ZQ1r6v8o7.jpg
cr. missojingeo

Guest ReverieM

LavelyShai said: @ebullience @sakura22 @ReverieM @sns25129 Idk who else to tag lol Look what I saw on Twitter. Apparently, it's KhunFany in Malibu, probably sometime in April when both of them were in LA at the same time

It looks like Tiffany but then again it doesn't, but I'll let you guys be the judge becuase the longer I stare at it the more it doesn't look anything like Fany

Guest thanatos.ra

@lavelyshai yep and even if the photo is ps it doesn't mean Khun&Tiffany relationship is fake like some taeny/khuntoria shippers are saying.it's interesting how many other fandoms and knetizens support Khunfany but several Tiffany stans hate so much the couple.

Guest ReverieM

fany unnie at airport today :x she's so pretty <3
i wonder if nickhun always check his girlfriend pics :D

1470046_878954848786132_8224153306398450
cr. B.S.O.

Guest thanatos.ra

verieM said: fany unnie at airport today :x she's so pretty <3
i wonder if nickhun always check his girlfriend pics :D 1470046_878954848786132_8224153306398450
cr. B.S.O.

Guest thanatos.ra

khunfany_9pm: "The whole pic of khunfany together at Geoffrey's Malibu, California"
BpI5ivXCUAAUcyw.jpg
khunfany_9pm: "Nichkhun-Tiffany &Seohyun were spotted together at the place this person works part-time"
BpHjGZwCEAAthAq.png

Guest thanatos.ra

"Nichkhun, Chansung and Tiffany were spotted bowling in february. Tiffany had arrived at Haneda Airport alone"BpMlEEJCIAAO8eX.png
cr. heyyyguuurl
BpL2m3cCYAEMfqh.jpg

this is cuteBpNWshHCQAASWZe.jpg

Guest ReverieM

Tiffany unnie at airport yesterday and GG best album coming soon pictures <3 :x
10432973_10154738507230355_2242961839366

album:
10756_882160425132241_26930427895432877510374058_881851565163127_63128116305884910373816_10154738539660355_7356350857593

edit: 6/7/14 today Tiffany unnie so cute !!! :x
10448247_883109261704024_554268975490735

Guest thanatos.ra

http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/j/k/2014-06-09/17024155609.shtml

U8551P28DT20140609170022.jpg
#Nichkhun bids goodbye to Winnie: I've matured, I will take care of Tiffany
Fell in love with Tiffany, Khun posted 'I will take care of her'. 

Despite ending the 'Winnie couple' in WGM in 2011, most of the fans still hope that they will end up together. Together with the development of Khun's popularity in China while Victoria concurrently had schedules for a chinese drama, the hopes of the fans rekindled, believing that there was still a chance for the 'Winnie couple' to come true. However in early April, the Korean media revealed Nichkhun and SNSD's Tiffany's photos from their date, breaking the hearts of many fans. Soon after, JYP representative had also confirmed that the they were in the midst of a relationship, which resulted in the end of the 'Winnie couple'. Many fans could not accept Khun's relationship because the other party was not Victoria, they couldn't give their blessings to him and even resulted in throwing insults and offensive remarks on his weibo. 

However this isn't the first time that Nichkhun had become a human target. In 2012, Nichkhun had a drink-and-drive accident. Because before the incident, he had openly rejected the idea of drink driving, and after the accident he was labelled a hypocrite, the company then stopped all of his schedules for him to reflect on his actions. Eventually Nichkhun redeemed himself through doing voluntary work at the various organisations, and even crossed thousands of miles to Africa to restore him image by promoting and doing public service. On top of that, the regular clubbing, drinking and playboy rumours etc was greatly reduced, reviving the pure and harmless boy image he once had. 

In the midst of a flaming love, Nichkhun doesn't seem to care even knowing that his popularity would be affected, with his relationship with Tiffany out in the open, Khun is not shy to talk about it. In the recent episode of 'Running Man', host Yoo Jaesuk asked him about Tiffany, and his reply was a simple 'I'm very happy'. Even on twitter, he openly replied a fan saying that he will take good care of her, a love full of honey and happiness in the relationship that seems bigger than the heavens. 

Trans by myboytaec

[TRANS] #Nichkhun bids goodbye to Winnie: I've matured, I will take care of Fany Read: http://t.co/tOw0INamWR

— (삼시세끼의 노예) (@myboytaec) June 9, 2014

BppywijCIAAfiDG.jpg
cr. _ggffany89
BpoDmxPCUAEeuPb.jpg

Guest ReverieM

check this out guys, this is my first time watching it, i think this was when hyoyeon dancing with the stars contest and she came to support hyoyeon and telling the staff to take care of hyoyeon. she is just too adorable !!! OMG nosebleed  :x

Guest ReverieM

LavelyShai said: Tiffany & Hyoyeon were recently on an episode of "Jessica&Krystal" and mentioned getting negative comments, I wanted to post a part of that article which kinda mentioned her being caught by Sports Seoul.
Meanwhile, Tiffany became surprised when she found cameras hidden inside the refrigerator and quickly hid her face. “You can’t film me like this. I’m especially sensitive to paparazzi,” said Tiffany, jokingly referring back to how she was caught dating 2PM’s Nichkhun.
cr Mwave  

Guest thanatos.ra

Bp7THDqCQAE-sNs.jpg
cr. khunfany_soshi 
Bp5xIX8CMAAYWIv.jpgcr. Mr.เสือโคร่ง
can't wait to see SNSD in chinese variety show 'Ultimate Group', i wonder if the MCs (maybe Victoria) are oing to ask Tiffany about her relationship with Nichkhun ;D

Guest ReverieM

http://vote.kpopstarz.com/best-k-pop-2014-first-half

vote for best song on 2014 so far, vote for Mr Mr or any song you wantand best group internationally, vote for Girls' Generation or 2PM your chiocealso on individual artist who represent kpop, vote for Tiffany or Nickhun your choice
1 vote per IP address on each category (1 vote per day)
keep voting everyday guys <3 until june 30 only 

Guest thanatos.ra

Girls' Generation's Tiffany Revealed That She Gets Romantic With Handwritten Letters On 'Jessica & Krystal'
image-jpg.jpg?w=600

On the June 17th episode of Jessica and Krystal's reality series titled 'Jessica & Krystal', Jessica invited and hung out with two of her group members who were Hyoyeon and Tiffany. The girls talked about their dating styles.
Hyoyeon said, "What would be a good and touching present to give your significant other on a celebratory day? Album production for just the two of you, a moving handwritten letter, a vacation for just the two of you or a special party."Though, more attention was on Tiffany because she is currently dating 2PM's Nichkhun. Tiffany said, "There was a time I did something similar to the second one, [a handwritten letter]"; which surprised Jessica and Hyoyeon.When the atmosphere was getting more strange, Tiffany then yelled and laughed, "You can do that because it's a commemorative day."Afterwards, Hyoyeon then said, "At this age, it's a problem if you didn't get to date even once"; which Tiffany then said, "I don't think I should talk."
While Girls' Generation are done promoting their current single "Mr.Mr," the ladies are currently doing solo activities. Girls' Generation is going to be on the upcoming variety show titled, 'The Ultimate Group.' The first episode is going to air next month.Also, the nine fabulous ladies are going to attend the upcoming event in Los Angeles; which is KCON 2014. KCON is North America's largest K-Pop and entertainment culture event.
cr.kpopstarz

at 5:45minhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPps-NhVgAY

BqbbjwJCMAAo16k.jpg
cr.KhUnอุ้มอิ้ม

Archived