[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Being an Asian drama fan for years, as a general analysis, most, almost all female antagonists would commit to the extreme in order for the male lead protagonists to completely let go of them yet still forgives them to realize their true love for and settle with the female lead protagonists!

If the female antagonists are just as innocent, pure, good as the female lead protagonists then it's not necessary to have two female leads as the first and second to fight over one main male protagonist unless they're both female protagonists pairing along side their own respective male protagonists!

You will be okay, @stuartjmz‌! When one is selfish, one tend to do more than the unthinkable!

Errr! Is it just me! I'm not one bit satisfied with any eng subs, translations out there for this drama at all!

This is so like during the time when I watched Secret a while back! Thank god neither of these two dramas' genres are similar to Empire of Gold or else I would of been a complete lost puppy!

Dramafever, are you going to eng sub this drama or not! You didn't have Secret also then! And now this drama as well! My patience is running out!!!

Guest mdolphins

stuartjmz said: bebebisous33 said: @stuartjmz I haven't watched the original so far, but I hope, she doesn't turn out to become a real "b...." which I wouldn't like! I would prefer her with some flaws and she would hurt others, but not that she would do dirty tricks to get back Geon!

syavery said: Hi everybody!!!
Let's see my sweet little piece ;)
I'm of course a big fan of Taiwanese Fated To Love You. Did anyone watch it? I know it's 2008 drama but I swear the story is sooo good and makes me cry everytime I see how wonderful Qiao En could potray Chen Xin Yi. I kinda excited to see Jang Na Ra to be her in the korean version and my personal opinion is, I see potential of Jang Na Ra taking over QE in that character. Haha. She can potray so well and I love how innocent she is, whereas sometimes I think QE is being too be forceful when she was a sticky note girl. Maybe it's because I always watch her in other drama and she doesnt suit the innocent type. 
However, I really dont like Jang Hyuk, the way he laugh is kinda weird, somehow like being forceful to be funny =.=Did the director ask him to act like that? Oh please, that destroy the character. Ethan Ruan (taiwan version) maybe better in that point.He could act natural, while sometimes his face seems like a pervert haha. But I seriously like how Ethan doesn't laugh so weird and forceful like Jang Hyuk. 
About Choi Jin Hyuk is super duper hot. For sure, if Jang Hyuk is gonna be like that with the his super funny and forceful laugh, I would be of course and definitelt rooting for Daniel!!!! Kyaaaa ~~~~
I hope Choi Jin Hyuk will sing in this drama!!! XD
But well, let's see how it progress. 

bebebisous33 said: yoeda said: whoaaaa why so serious guys??? woa onion headwoa onion headwoa onion head kkk. btw, i love every single opinion and insight.
@stuartjmz me too like @chunnogirl33 said, the phone scene with Geon and Sera is sooo heartbreaking. i love it and feel sympathy to her at the same time. she's maybe ambitious but she love Geon sincerely. i couldn't help to think that later she maybe feel betrayed. to said it all her mistake she not present herself in Macau also doesn't make sense, she have her favorite career and people can't expect her to carried the burden and pressure from Geon family coz she have her own life and decision. (in this case i think she doesn't know about the deal in episode 1, does she?). if she turned like we expect her to be after this, i hope we can see how hurt she is not only because of jealousy. the charmed of K-drama is, sometimes antagonist character have their own pitiful side and reason that make us couldn't help but sympathy with them sometimes. 

Guest mdolphins

gumi said: syavery said: Hi everybody!!!
Let's see my sweet little piece ;)

However, I really dont like Jang Hyuk, the way he laugh is kinda weird, somehow like being forceful to be funny =.=Did the director ask him to act like that? Oh please, that destroy the character. Ethan Ruan (taiwan version) maybe better in that point. He could act natural, while sometimes his face seems like a pervert haha. But I seriously like how Ethan doesn't laugh so weird and forceful like Jang Hyuk

I love MY character the fact that they used the wish box scene to describe her personality was brilliant and it enabled LG to see side of her that he didn't know.  So when she indicated that she was going to abort the child you can completely understand why.  Even though she said it was because she didn't want to cause problems and make some one else concerned and unhappy if she had it ..It showed that her character is portrayed right now as self-sacrificing doing everything to make everyone happy but no one says thank you. I always had tears on her parts because the actress that portrays her is so good and humanizes the character, she owns that role as if she is that person and shows all of MY vulnerabilities and inner strengths.

I think that LG has feelings for MY ..when he went to the law firm he looked for her before he found out that she was pregnant and 1 month after they last met...he didn't have to search for her, he was their on business.  I think he just doesn't realize it yet ....

I beginning to think that it may be a triangle   ... Daniels admiration of MY is so genuine...I can totally see LG saying hurtful things to MY maybe unknowing, her running into Daniel and he falls in love with her... LG finding out and playing good guy bad guy because their married ..the fact that Daniel has free comings and goings of their house because of his relationship with LG's grandmother ...totally makes this possible....

can't wait ...but I don't think that LG will be super Jerk...I think he is just going to let his misunderstandings get the best of him..but  he should realize that MY was trying to cut her ties with him from the beginning and he was the one who stopped her  [-(

hmmm.. se ra.. I don't think I like the phone conversation between her and Lee Gun... can I say she quite selfish? she done something wrong but Lee Gun apologized to her...  [-X ... does she think he will wait for her so that she can do anything she want? no no no... 
Mi Young - totally different cases for Lee Gun. She always think about him. don't want to make him suffer, don't want him to feel burden. she always think about other person but not herself. and she always say sorry.. sorry .. sorry.. ( I don't even remember how many times she said that words... XD) to Lee Gun. 
but I don't mind at all about se ra.. hahaha.. mian.. this is romcom.. kekeke... the hero will realize how much he loves the heroine. once his heart makes decision about Mi Young, I totally believe Lee Gun will love her foreveraahhh!! LOL... 

I also think that even though LG will start acting like a jerk to MY, his good side will still win out. Daniel's presence will more likely cause a lot of misunderstandings between Gun and MY but I think this will allow Gun to open his eyes about his feelings for MY.

Okay, I want to apologize for lying to this thread when I said that I would wait until 10 episodes were loaded before I began watching because I knew I would be addicted--basing this on my absolute love for the Taiwanese version of the drama.  However, I got stuck at the doctor's office and was bored stiff. So I needed a distraction and chose to only watch the first episode--well you know the rest is history.

Although there are similarities to the Taiwanese drama, I do like that the Korean version has it's own twist. I just hope they don't go over the top when Se Ra reappears. In the T-version of the drama--I really had moments of extreme disappointment in the male lead.  In this drama, I'm not sure I care for the crazy forced laughter of the male lead because by the end of episode 4 he appears to have descended into craziness/madness.

In regards to Se Ra, I can appreciate her wanting to progress in her career, but it seems that she only wants to be with him when something goes wrong in her career. When it was determined she wasn't going to be in the performance, she came home to him. If this is similar to the T-drama, when she gets hurt she will come home to him--however, this version may be different.

I'm looking forward to watching this version.  Until the next episodes, I think I'll rewatch the Taiwanese one.

Lmao, Daniel! Him trying to do the praying gesture is so darn cute!

Choi Jin Hyuk is just too gorgeous for words! He don't even need to do anything and I could look at him without blinking my eyes once! His character is not much at the moment but I love his presence every time he's on screen!

Guest britchiche

I understand where Sera (and Anna) is (was) coming from. Sera wants to be a world-renowned dancer. This takes a lot of sacrifice and selfish decisions. It's not a good or bad thing, it's just that her dream is one that comes with a price that she's ready to pay. It would be better for her to date someone who fully understands a touring dancer's schedule (maybe another dancer). I'm sure Gun would love to fully support Sera, but in reality, he needs someone who's around more often. His parents have died and he has no siblings or close friends. I can imagine he's quite lonely. Additionally, Gun is under a lot of pressure, while Sera has insecurities (that'll come up later) and pressures. There's love in their relationship, but it's not the kind designed to last decades, and withstand life tragedies. I think their reasons for holding on to each other stem from a familiarity, desperation and loneliness. Ultimately, it would be best for them to split and work on their personal demons.