[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest snailcouplefan

The wedding!  I love this so much, this couple deserves a loving wedding.  Their first one was kind of sad and Gun was so unhappy.   They are so in love and you know the actors will be amazing!

Guest chunnogirl33

I don't want anything. I'm satisfied with what we've seen. Se Ra and DP can find each other quickly cause really, why dedicate so much time to them on the last episode? They should've done it before. But I felt their sibling chemistry and it was satisfying.

I don't crave a huge proposal or the words I love you. The word Thank You is more touching and powerful to me. If we get it, that'll be nice.

This couple has proven their love in many different ways. If I were to get a wish come true, it would be a lovemaking scene and cuddling the morning after. But if it doesn't happen, I won't cry either

The drama has been greatu greatu greatu! I can't ask for more

I'll miss the drama and all of you guys! Sharing this with all of you was a happy experience :)

@beamonkr‌ I know what you mean ... my guess is that while Daniel was buying the ice. Something happend to his sister and she was taken to a hospital.

After waking up she had no memory and was taken to a different orphanage.

In the TW-version Anna sat on the back of a pick-up, waiting for Dylan an the druck drove away. The evil mim picked Anna because all the other kids wanted cookies and Anna wanted her brother ... strange reason to pick a child

I love how the word 'Thank you' is carrying such weight in this drama at this point. LG and MY keep telling each other, thank you. And remember how MY the 5th grader wrote in her wish box, that she wished her friends will thank her when she does a favor for them? She was this post-it girl who was 'useful' but was never appreciated. But now she is this gem, happiness, everything that Gun is so grateful to have her by his side, and he keeps telling her that. Thank you for waiting for me, thank you for having a courage to come to me even when I was pushing you away, thank you for being by my side, thank you for walking together with me. I love that fact so much, I don't care about grand proposal and i don't obsess about the word 'i love you'. Appreciation, that is their love, and these two have been showing that to each other. And LG would prob say I love you in the last episode anyway...I guess he's a Busan man just like Hyukie, known for being stingy with the word i love you...! :P

@only1khj I guess different people have different preferences. :) it's just matter of opinion. Totally respect your opinion and I just offer my insight from what MY mother really feel. Your daughter is really lucky to have a very understanding mother like you. At the end, only their happiness that we care for.

Guest czapluvkpop

Hello you all wondeful fans of this great drama. I'm so sorry I'm not posting here much due to hectic schedule...that's why I need to catch up with this over speeding thread in Soompi! :)

Just now watching 19th with subs and Gun got me with this..."JANG NARA!!!!" Omo,Omo.I just adore that!

I'll be right back..watching the rest of this episode. I surely will miss JANG HYUK ssi and JANG NARA ssi...Project again??  ^:)^ [-O<

Guest rintintintin

I arrived in my workplace now. Before I go there, I saw a billboard while I'm walking, I'm staring at the moment and my brother said: "If JH is in that billboard, I'm sure some girls will look at that billboard when they passed by." I don't know if I'll cry or laugh on what my brother said but yeah, I will miss them for sure. I didn't watch some episodes including last night, but i will watch that in weekends.

OK, will be back here and maybe my co workers will teased me for being emotional hihihi.

Just when I thought my tears have dried up! Geon's "father" made me cry again with his letter to the grown-up Geon. His advice was so sage and perfect. I'm so glad that the father who we thought abandoned his family was actually standing by Geon's side all along, cheering him on. I like that this also gave Geon his resolve to be happy and stay by MY's side without any worries or regret. I just really, really love that. I can't say it enough. 
I appreciate that they didn't shove our two second leads aside and have steadily kept going with their stories. This really adds importance to the storytelling and dimensions to our supporting characters. I was wrong, Daniel and Sera really do have a life outside of Geon and MY's world. :) I'm really please that this drama isn't just about characters, but it's about how the story's told, and time and time again, I felt that the writers did it justice.
Regarding HD, I don't think we'll ever know whether he has it or not, and it really doesn't matter. I think the life lesson here is much like Kim Sun Ah's Scent of a Woman. Life is how happy and joyful you make it to be whether you're going to die tomorrow or thirty-forty years from now.
Also, speaking of kissing, the quick little pecks that MY gave to Geon was so adorable and lovable! That might be my favorite moment of them, it's the perfect picture of domestic happiness. Sigh.  :x

Hello to all awesome faters... :D about the disappointment on no grand proposal scene..let's just assumed that kissing in front of the reporters is their grand proposal..as they confessed their love for each other and after that straight to 'we are going to live together.' Because I think there are nothing more to say or show..the whole nation already know that they are going to get married anyway.. :P Geonmeo n Miliet.. and yes..let's just assumed that they also have done the rice cake pounding..I don't think Geon can handle it after yearning his snail that bad.. :x

I was just thinking, MY shouldn't have let her fickle sister in the door.  4_14_6.gifShe was so against LG and MY getting back together.  She jumped on Daniel's side so quickly and now here she is showing up uninvited for a housewarming party. But then again, MY doesn't know and MY is so sweet she'd forgive her instantly.

Wednesdays and Thursdays are going to be so boring now without FTLY :( That doesn't mean i can't rewatch them on those days, but the feeling of having a new episode out those days won't be there. The next one i have to look forward to is Nodame Cantabile KR version, but that's in October.