[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest jonesy

junkietiger14 said: Thanks everyone for the recaps. My initial reaction - turn off the darn phone!!! So as to not get c blocked by it!! Gunnie - take off your vest and tie!! Who gets into bed in his suit? LOL that would get you one step closer. Just kidding... I know he gets it finally hehe... The kiss at the press conference, I thought it was good. I felt like that's how the everyday person may kiss. It's not the magical movie/drama kiss with a lot of takes and angles etc. I haven't seen the last one yet. Of course I didn't think we'd see a bed scene in a prime time slot of this genre. However, I'd still like to see a cute morning after or whatever time it is like they had at Macau but this time it's just cute and sexy and no screaming lol :)

Guest czapluvkpop

I'm soooo happy that they are together.Ahh,can anyone tell me if english subs are out now?Just saw the livestream though. Thanks in advance guys!!!

guys, please be careful sharing the link of raw version especially an unlicensed one. we have been warning about this so many time already. please be considerate coz we don't want this thread to be locked. chaebal!!! :(  ^:)^

snowflakesj16 said: my! I thought we'll get to see the reunion during the second half of the episode but we got it in what, the first five minutes or so?! I've yet to watch the raw but I got all the feels thanks to the live recappers and screencaps, and the gifs as always! thanks everyone for the effort! :)  
Watching the youtube cuts from mbc, errr,, Geon is back at it again, and how he was so angry at Sec Tak for his untimely call. Super duper lollipop-y episode! Can't wait to watch the raw. So their first showed a rice pounding scene, and now we get two ducks! 
Btw, did you guys notice Geon's face when Mi Young was walking towards him during the press con? It was like, "oh no, I'm in trouble, something's coming and I'm totally not prepared for this". Jang Hyuk, you never fail to amaze me with your acting prowess! ^:)^

Guest melcia

horticulture

said: I have a different opinion of the first kiss people are calling sloppy, for me it felt like an urgent, hungry, needy kiss. After 3 years of missing each other they needed their better half. Thanks to all the recappers: @jeonghyang @maneuneun_1 @tinatrix236 @KyoRean @AndriK @anopinion @getreal48 @ruzikie @ChelseaS‌ Can't wait to watch with eng subs!!! I will spend the week waiting for a bed scene like Macau. Lol.

Guest jonesy

@cuteychan83: if any insult was felt with the last post, it was not intended as it was meant to be a joke, plus I found your post funny, I apologise. Sometimes humour can be a little dry and I feel another sudden memory loss would totally reverse the "fluffy" momentum of the story, which was all it was driving at.

OMG EVERYONE! why I'm soooo late???? :(( :(( :(( :((

I missed all the fun and excitement! And I can see all dead people around here!!!! Why I read 20+pages just after a day??? Dang that seminar! Taking off my time to my snail couple!

And people KISS! I mean KISS! For real? We have been waiting like forever and it's like a dream????

I think I will watch raw like zillion times tonight!!!! Thanks sweeties you are all wonderful!!! ;)

Guest jonesy

Lj said: OMG EVERYONE! why I'm soooo late???? :(( :(( :(( :(( I missed all the fun and excitement! And I can see all dead people around here!!!! Why I read 20+pages just after a day??? Dang that seminar! Taking off my time to my snail couple! And people KISS! I mean KISS! For real? We have been waiting like forever and it's like a dream???? I think I will watch raw like zillion times tonight!!!! Thanks sweeties you are all wonderful!!! ;)