[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest Soah-Bin

endhi said: to anyone watching live, Is the ending kiss better than the first kiss? >>escargot kiss according to @HowDareHee LOL
I'm a bit dissapointed, I mean from watching his movies, I think Jang Hyuk is a good kisser 

okay, I think @hongchae1 and @KaraKeith has answered my question....Jang Hyuk is indeed a good kisser>>>>Thank You... :)>-
and thank you @.Soah. for your explanation, I feel better now :D

Guest LieS1430294362

Let me laugh while reading your post.. =)) =)) =)) Are you all still alive? I have many graves to buried you all...Also for Secretary Tak.... =)) =))

Guest lovelyjen

Cara said: guys..in the last scene it means they did the rice cake making but didn't show it to us? aaaaaaagh why PDnim why??? I had been waiting for that moment lol hope they will show us "that scene" next week in the early episode 19 :P

so the whole incident with Geon's dad diary and with his stepbrother wanting to leave etc ... is it because the brother found out he's not really blood brother with Geon? perhaps Geon's dad just like Geon was trying to do the stupid noble act thing in trying to turn his mother away so she don't suffer his disease with him by pretending to have had an affair?  ~X(
but oh boy ... all the kissing!!   :x

@Cara said: guys..in the last scene it means they did the rice cake making but didn't show it to us? aaaaaaagh why PDnim why??? I had been waiting for that moment lol hope they will show us "that scene" next week in the early episode 19

After reading your post, suddenly my pervy mode ON!! PD-nim make sure you show us their rice cake making during day and nite time!! Lol....Oooopppsss.....  [-O< 8-} X_X

Guest samasta93

Yeah, but we the viewers don't get to see it.

I bet you that in the next episode, it will show them already dressed and eating breakfast or something. ARGH, I'm not usually perverted, but I'm pretty sure all of us wanted to see that scene, at least partially... :)) :))

This whole episode though was the cutest episode. I don't know if it felt that way because we had to see so many angsty episodes before this, or just because it's that cute.

----------

Yes.. i got your point :))

At least we need to see their tomorrow morning just like in Macau, but of course without hamo hamo disruption or their horror scream.. lol :))

**what the.... I need to stop thinking naughty @-)

Guest mlaureeen

I died a thousand deaths today. I'm so happy for our OTP .. it's just .. I'm speechless. HAHA. All I can say is I'm gonna sleep with a smile on my face tonight. Thank you writer-nim for giving us this wonderful episode! 

:-B with all the dead, I don't know who to thank for the recaps ;)) :-/ ;)) after reading the recaps, looking at the images and watching the clips ...I have also died and gone to drama heaven.....so, from Heaven, thanks to all the walking dead for recaps, images, comments and clips....no pun intended, but I am dying to watch with subs. :)

I have a different opinion of the first kiss people are calling sloppy, for me it felt like an urgent, hungry, needy kiss. After 3 years of missing each other they needed their better half. Thanks to all the recappers: @jeonghyang @maneuneun_1 @tinatrix236 @KyoRean @AndriK @anopinion @getreal48 @ruzikie @ChelseaS‌ Can't wait to watch with eng subs!!! I will spend the week waiting for a bed scene like Macau. Lol.