[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest mair789

thank you for recapers,big hug for you guys...

just read the recaps,i feel so sad..

finally,mi young knowing about gun's heart...

oh my...i can't waiting for tomorrow..

i hope i will can sleep tonight..

the preview only miyoung hug lee gun,isn't??

or any else??

Guest lovelyjen

One more comment before I go in

so MY knows that he is sick, that Sera changed the divorce agreement, LG's recording, his man cave, and that he always loved GD. The most important that he loves her. Am I missing something?

Hello my FLTY lovelies, I have almost 580 pages to back read!!! =D>

Before I do that, I was busy refreshing again while waiting for my bus earlier, just as I was reading the most exciting part - MY's discovery of LG's mancave with memories of her and gaedongi... i missed my bussssssssssssss and had to wait for another 15 mins...=))

So glad I have this forum and the recappers to provide first hand synosis and great company! Hurray... are we now going to have more sweet and loving moments (I hope so!)?? Tomorrow's continuation should be skinship skinship skinshipppppppp. let the Snail Couple finally reunite and let the humping begin!!! Well it's about time...MY and LG only did it one time and BINGO! No more cliffhangers please, just another 2 more before we say goodbye...[-O<

Thank you recappers! I cannot wait to see the subbed episode tomorrow!!!

Thank you thank so much recappers! I couldn't follow it live, so glad to have u all here so I can catch up.

Omg!! What am I doing crying at my phone while looking at just texts n pictures??! What have u done to me FTLY?!?!

Pls pls pls Tml, make them make up!!! I Can Not Take It Any More!!!!!

Another reason I had why I suddenly chose to live stream tonight was so I could sleep earlier - no more waiting for torrent for the raw....
I'm torrenting and re-watching EP 17 now ... because I can't sleep not with all that happened this episode!~!!!!!!
Jinjja jinjja wangbyeokhagae daebak-ida!!!!
Euhahahahhahaha  =))

Guest Brianwest92

Did this ep hurt the guy at MBC so bad that he forgets to upload hightlight clips LOL*sigh* I want them nowwwwwwww :((