[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

fiovial said: Okay before anyone post pictures of pouty Jang Hyuk...can you please give warning first?..Hyuk is gorgeous but with pouty lips....I'm melting I'm melting....die die. 8-X Nara's fans are so sweet! I'm sure the actors and staff appreciate the coffee/food truck. Only 2 more weeks to go...waaaaawaaaa....waaaa As much as we all want to see The Jjangs reunite in a rom-com we most likely won't be seeing it anytime soon. Nara already said that she wants to work with Hyuk again but in a different genre than romcom. Jang Hyuk too most likely will not choose romcom drama for his next drama. So to get the Jjangs tof ether again we might have to take them in a different genre. If I can't have The Jjangs in a romcom then I'll take them in a sageuk. Would love to see Nara in a sageuk and Hyuk is awesome in sageuk. If not maybe a medical drama? KBS has the vampire doctor drama planned for next year..that would be a big change lol.

I must admit  I'm always distracted from the story whenever I see Jang Hyuk's eyebags and Jang Nara's tired eyes. I just hope that they don't have to sacrifice their health for our viewing pleasure. But then again maybe it's already happened.

fiovial said: Okay before anyone post pictures of pouty Jang Hyuk...can you please give warning first?..Hyuk is gorgeous but with pouty lips....I'm melting I'm melting....die die. 8-X Nara's fans are so sweet! I'm sure the actors and staff appreciate the coffee/food truck. Only 2 more weeks to go...waaaaawaaaa....waaaa As much as we all want to see The Jjangs reunite in a rom-com we most likely won't be seeing it anytime soon. Nara already said that she wants to work with Hyuk again but in a different genre than romcom. Jang Hyuk too most likely will not choose romcom drama for his next drama. So to get the Jjangs tof ether again we might have to take them in a different genre. If I can't have The Jjangs in a romcom then I'll take them in a sageuk. Would love to see Nara in a sageuk and Hyuk is awesome in sageuk. If not maybe a medical drama? KBS has the vampire doctor drama planned for next year..that would be a big change lol.

mywebfoot said: @curiouserand welcome! Hope you have fun here (actually, how can you not? :D)
My personal answer to how Goennie got into MY's studio is simple: He has the amazing works-for-butt-smacks Secretary Tak, who ships the Snail couple HARD. If he's getting his boss's ex-wife's studio address, by golly, he's going to get the access code too, and possibly order and stealth-insert a sturdy queen-sized bed in there too. For all you know, he made a lightning trip to Paris to put Lollipop man in a verrry prominent place so that it would be the first thing that Daniel's assistant would grab it. Yup *satisfied* Secretary Tak is my answer to all continuity errors in FTLY. :D 

@honeywell , at K-con interview he said he's going to speak french, I assume his going to be MY/DP close friend. He then ask the KCon audience to keep it secret..LOL . i just finished watching 1N2D summer ep, i keep repeating the part when he said he want to meet Jang Na Ra ...the rest of the guy giving him WTH look... =))

From the picture of JNR being sleepy....did everybody notice the tip of JH's beautiful nose there?? And am I just too much if I get happy and excited from the fact that those two are sitting that close to each other, facing each other? LG and MY are TALKING jeez and that's what they need the most!

Guest aaa1188

fourleafclover said:

mywebfoot

said: @curiouserand welcome! Hope you have fun here (actually, how can you not?

:D

)

My personal answer to how Goennie got into MY's studio is simple: He has the amazing works-for-butt-smacks Secretary Tak, who ships the Snail couple HARD. If he's getting his boss's ex-wife's studio address, by golly, he's going to get the access code too, and possibly order and stealth-insert a sturdy queen-sized bed in there too. For all you know, he made a lightning trip to Paris to put Lollipop man in a verrry prominent place so that it would be the first thing that Daniel's assistant would grab it. Yup *satisfied* Secretary Tak is my answer to all continuity errors in FTLY.

:D

I find it funny that I'm not the only one in the middle of a meeting who's actually checking this thread. That's how much Fated to love you is affecting everyone's life. I'm actually in the middle of a School Leadership Program and I can't help refreshing this thread hoping that at least the written previews or any latest infos are out.

Guest food4life

@gumi‌

Wow you're really observant to see JH's nose tip in that picture. I didn't even notice that and I have 20/20 vision lol

I'm going to miss our Snail couple after this show ends. It's been fun reading posts here at Soompi and it has made my drama experience even more wonderful. :x

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

@fourleafclover: I'm trying to watch all of the Real Men with him in it. Only found 2 eps. I wish I could find more.
Well, over there, he's surrounded by ajushhis that reminds him more of his ahjushiness since he's already hit 'ahjusshi' age lol

Guest Kdrama-lover

From the picture of JNR being sleepy....did everybody notice the tip of JH's beautiful nose there?? And am I just too much if I get happy and excited from the fact that those two are sitting that close to each other, facing each other? LG and MY are TALKING jeez and that's what they need the most!

@gumi YOU ARE IT.. OMNIPRESENT ONE! ^:)^ =D> :-bd Thanks to your 20/20 vision and x-ray vision of Superman as you can see such fine, minute deltails. :-bd ^:)^ :-B \:D/

nnai said: @fourleafclover: I'm trying to watch all of the Real Men with him in it. Only found 2 eps. I wish I could find more.
Well, over there, he's surrounded by ajushhis that reminds him more of his ahjushiness since he's already hit 'ahjusshi' age lol

@nnaiI got you, check your message.

@gumiMe too, I just... lost my motivation to watch it with him and Park Hyung-sik gone. Funny enough, I don't know if you remember, Ryu Soo-young was an original cast member, but he was also the second lead in Bright Girl, so there was this implied rivalry between them. After JH joined, RSY was no longer the perfect soldier because JH beat him in everything. RSY also turned out so hot though, who knew that creepy second lead from SSBG would blossomed into this hunky ahjusshi.

I didn't notice the nose. But can't help noticing the pouty mouth again. Awwww.. hyukie looks so tired but why so smexy.. *blush* lol

Guest pinkbunny2014

Kdrama-lover said: