[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

All I can say is that "I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE EPISODE 16! <:-P <:-P <:-P I watched episode 15 without the subs but I was guessing MY turned down DP's proposal? I'm feeling sad for DP because he is such a nice guy. I am glad he still continues to be there for MY. Ahhhh! And again, another sleepless nights for me! :((

seems like Miyoung would pass out and fall into Geon arms because she had a fever. i think Geon will take care of her there, hugging her tightly to warm her body. at the end of the episode he seemed to kiss her but I guess that will not happen because she was really sick :(  what should I do ?? I really wanted to see Geon kiss MY to show her that he still loves her :((
please forgive me earlier chingu, this may be just my imagination but I hope when MY wakes up she will be surprised to see Geon asleep beside her, hugging her. Miyoung will be very touched by Geon attention but she was trying to leave and she accidentally woke him. Geon tried to check MY forehead if she has gets better or not but she refused him. She tries to leave, but he didn't want to let her walk away and Tadaaaaa...Miyoung fell back in Geon arms. they face each other and very close and this time Geon actually kissed his Lovely Snail (Miyoung sii)...slowly and deeply hehe 
:P
PD
nim please let Geon sii kiss Miyoung sii in episode 16...I really want to see more kissing scene and romantic scenes between them in some upcoming episodes.thanks 
[-O< 

Guest lovelyjen

There are two possible outcomes based on what happens at the end of the episode. Either they kiss, or MY is going to faint before the kiss happens. There could also be the option of MY pulling away, but I am sure that isn't likely. Although, all of us would love to see a kiss happen between the two, I actually think the timing is off. She needs to trust him again if that kiss is going to happen. The most probable option is that she faints before anything happens. I could be wrong though, I've been known to be wrong before though...

One more thing though, I could swear LG is a masochist. He just loves to suffer, watching videos of MY, the stuff in his man cave, tsk tsk
It hurts me seeing him hurting :(

I just finished watch Eps. 15 without subtitles but I love how the actors convey the message through body language and their expression, our Jjangs acted so well, cause I can feel and see those loneliness and missing each other between LG & MY.

They need each other companion, every arguing scene the atmosphere so tense, I need them to kiss and make up soonest, enough with those pain inside.

Watching this Raw still not enough, when the sub comes out I will rewatch again to get the whole meaning of each scenes. Even no subs I can easily grab the meaning of it cause their acting so great.

Now, I can't sleep though its already 1:46 AM, keep.thinking so many scenes of our snail couples in this episode. That's why I love this episode much, the relationship between snail couple starting to redevelop but now we already see LG's take the initiative hold MY even she rejects him. Please MYshii show yours too.

Somehow, I feel bad about SR and honestly did not like those convo between LG and SR's Mom, I don't want to see another episode of sadness of our snail couples because LG briefly thinking over what SR's mom told. It's 5 episode left I want to see more scenes of LG & MY!

I always love,love,love those facial expressions of JH everytime he greet and thinking of Gae Dong, the sense of proud and pain and he talk with his eyes and mimic when he about to cry remember Gae Dong, sometimes those pain when talk about Gae Dong's Omma., I wish I can hug you Gae Dong's Appa. :D

I am happy that MY and LG relationship starting to develop even the situations reverseable from previous ones. It shows us how strong their love and definitely they are Fated to love each other.

I guess many of supporting roles in the following episodeel, like ST, Yoong, halmoni, MY's omma would involved more to reunited Snail Couples relationship.

Can't wait for episode 16 and I do hope we can reach 2000 sign for DVD of Director Cut, it so worth to watch and I already signed one too for this.

Thank you for giving this Fate to love you drama, I learn more about the meaning of the right love comes at the right time with a right person.

Just bought 3 more songs from iTunes. I have seven songs: Be the One, My Girl, Destiny Sonata, Ready for Love, You are My Everything, Morning of Canon and Goodbye My Love. Did I miss a song? Seems like I did? Thank you all for the recaps, spoilers and pics of episode 15. Having these keeps me from going insane from anticipation...now I can enjoy episode 15 without too much angst. Bad for my health! Omo! My high blood pressure! Will watch it when Viki has completed its translations. Love you all!

Guest fiovial

@kimlean62‌ you got them all. So far only 7 songs have been released.

@ssakuraa‌ text preview should be coming later. Maybe afternoon Korea time?

Oh goodness the writer is so mean and cruel. The anniversary of kketdong's incidence scene is killing me. I am crying more than when lead characters in other dramas dies or are injured.

This drama is has made me into a watering pot. How can the writer and the cast do such emotionally wrought scenes? Those 2 need to have another baby not to replace but for them to heal. My goodness. Forget about the kiss. How is the writer going to get them to move past this sorrow?

There will be no romance until this is resolved. I don't recall any other drama making a miscarriage such a central part of the plot.

Now I feel such pain for an imaginary baby. It's ridiculous.

I'm pretty sure Gun is going to get SR back to the ballet stage.  I don't know how he's going to accomplish it, but that scene with SR's mom wasn't for nothing.  What a great scene it was too! I don't like SR's mom's harshness, but what she said to LG about his relationship status with SR was on target imo.  
LG doesn't see SR crying because she puts on a brave face in front of him. He's reconciled his feelings long ago, but SR is still hanging on to hope.  It's next to impossible to remain friends after a break-up without one of the two involved still carrying a torch for the other.  
SR truly loves ballet.  She misses it, but she's in denial because she wants to stay close to Gun.  I appreciated that the mom told Gun like it is, just not the harsh, cold way she told him.   

only1khj said: I'm pretty sure Gun is going to get SR back to the ballet stage.  I don't know how he's going to accomplish it, but that scene with SR's mom wasn't for nothing.  What a great scene it was too! I don't like SR's mom's harshness, but what she said to LG about his relationship status with SR was on target imo.  
LG doesn't see SR crying because she puts on a brave face in front of him. He's reconciled his feelings long ago, but SR is still hanging on to hope.  It's next to impossible to remain friends after a break-up without one of the two involved still carrying a torch for the other.  
SR truly loves ballet.  She misses it, but she's in denial because she wants to stay close to Gun.  I appreciated that the mom told Gun like it is, just not the harsh, cold way she told him.   

Guest dlphobia

I bet there will be a kiss scene in the next ep but not the cliffhanger scene, because it would be really cruel to raise our hopes up then not giving it to us...

Btw, I just woke up and I remember having a dream of our snail couple kissing! I'd like to say I'm a psychic who dreams about the future but it's probably just my mind showing me what I want to see since I went to sleep right after seeing the ending scene.

only1khj said: I'm pretty sure Gun is going to get SR back to the ballet stage.  I don't know how he's going to accomplish it, but that scene with SR's mom wasn't for nothing.  What a great scene it was too! I don't like SR's mom's harshness, but what she said to LG about his relationship status with SR was on target imo.