[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

In my mind is this:

They make up in the villa - then the lovey dovey scene of this morning's stills. But! If there's no rain, how they get wet in the first place???

Someone save me from thinking too much! My brain needs to recover from turning into mush from seeing the pics!

Guest fantast1k1

OMO! OMO! Chinguus! Why is the house stinking? What are all these dead people doing? Please die somewhere else...Aigooo! I even see double dead, triple dead people=))
BWHAAHAHAH!!! LG and MY can't stay away any longer...Gae Dong aahhh, get ready to start your mitosis...
Spidey, thanks for the pix ^:)^ Because of you, not only do I see dead people, there'll be Zombies too.
Students, workers---Cheabal! go to bed! Stop your addiction right now...[-(

@spideysteveif ever my Soompi twin join this thread she'll absolutely saying this to you for such amazing update,"remember me to put your name in my will and it will contain lot's of BANANA...BANANA AND BANANA."=)) =))

Thank you once again @spideysteve‌! So adorable how Gunnie adlibs calling out to Grandma, as if taddle-telling on Yong. Haha! Can we see Halmoni unleash her superpower before the show ends? XD

Yes @fiovial‌, awesome OST! It's the first time I'm buying all tracks to an OST as they are released. And I will probably end up buying the collective OST when released too. If one was to listen to each track in order without having watched the drama, I think they will fall in love and curiosity with our Snail Couple and their relationship. That's great storytelling in an OST.^^ My personal favorites (because you can't choose just one) are Jeff Bernat's "Be The One" and Ailee's "Goodbye My Love"-- a blissful one and heart-wrenching one (but hopeful in disguise).

I'm expecting a good balance of highs and lows in ep15-- regarding Gun and Miyoung's moods. Sentimental encounters, quarreling at Omma's, dancing in the rain (okay, running really happily in the rain under one coat)... I believe that's what makes FTLY a true rom-com because the writer knows to go back to its jokes and humor. And managing to do that in a cohesive manner even after the overwhelming tragedy that is ep11-12 especially proves their creativity and dedicated craftsmanship. ^^

//Edit.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Oh my! LOVE LOVE the new bts still! Thanks @spideysteve

Can't contain my giddiness! Its soooo obvious ! that both our otp miss each other so much! And they longed for each other! Gun's hug melts me! For me it means reassuring that everything will be alrright!

Guest lovelyjen

fantast1ksuae said: OMO! OMO! Chinguus! Why is the house stinking? What are all these dead people doing? Please die somewhere else...Aigooo! I even see double dead, triple dead people=))
BWHAAHAHAH!!! LG and MY can't stay away any longer...Gae Dong aahhh, get ready to start your mitosis...
Spidey, thanks for the pix ^:)^ Because of you, not only do I see dead people, there'll be Zombies too.
Students, workers---Cheabal! go to bed! Stop your addiction right now...[-(

Guest Kdrama-lover

yoeda said: Aigoo i wonder why the page jump so much within 15 minutes.Now this thread gonna need this

lots of doctor and nurse

cartoon-doctor-and-nurse-card_gg58492624

also these

a speedy ambulance

am.jpeg

and these

for the hotness

fireman-clip-art-8.png

wait...this also can be use for Snail Couple to get wet and tangle together. =)) =))

Guest food4life

I love how whenever there's new text previews & still pics, everyone just starts spazzing and like "That's it. I'm dead." And I'm like, "Aha! That's why the pages jumped up again. Gotta start reading and clicking LOL/ awesome." It's a never ending process I tell ya. :D

Lol the atmosphere in this thread is really awesome and energetic especially since we're deprived of OTP moments for a week. I feel like people here are the ones who've been deprived of some rice cake pounding compared to Gun (who hasn't gotten any in 3 years). =))

This thread never fails to make my day a little brighter. Thanks to everyone for all your posts & insights. :x

Dear fellow FTLY fans ... can those of you who like posting unrelated gifs or images of all kinds of weird reactions to express yourself instead of using words or emoticons supplied by forum do those of us with limited data plan a favor and put them in spoilers instead? Thanks. I see the mods editing posts that quote images which is all well and good but unrelated gifs/pics are even worse imo.

Thank you spideysteve for always spoiling us and giving us something to look forward to in tonight's episode. Am loving the latest spoiler pics.

I love how whenever there's new text previews

:D

Lol the atmosphere in this thread is really awesome and energetic especially since we're deprived of OTP moments for a week. I feel like people here are the ones who've been deprived of some rice cake pounding compared to Gun (who hasn't gotten any in 3 years). =))

This thread never fails to make my day a little brighter. Thanks to everyone for all your posts & insights. :x

Yes the thread is lovely.. I feel like a silly woman grinning at my phone as I go around clicking lol n awesome. Thanks all soompiers for making it so much fun!

I agree! The songs just are so meaningful and I want to listen to them over and over again. I marvel at how they can come up with new and beautiful ost every time! Went to iTunes and purchased the first four songs but haven't been successful with the latest ones. Guess I will just have to buy the album when it comes out! And yes, it does sound like Jeff Bernat's Be the One...just for MY!

Possibility is 100% every single song is worth loving! Me.. since I' ve downloaded it on my mobile phone it became my hobby to listen to it every single day specially before I sleep!

rCGiJy_zps24defc48.jpg

Look that Gunny is being gentleman with Mimi :(( :((
my heart, my mind and my ovaries already turn into riot :((
how could i not ship them if their chemistry is boooming like a boom boom pow right now :((
and it's so heart breaking to see the ID of JangHyuk is a hawt daddy with two son and beautiful wife :(( :((

JangHyuk is a hawt daddy with two son and beautiful wife JangHyuk is a hawt daddy with two son and beautiful wife JangHyuk is a hawt daddy with two son and beautiful wife JangHyuk is a hawt daddy with two son and beautiful wife JangHyuk is a hawt daddy with two son and beautiful wife JangHyuk is a hawt daddy with two son and beautiful wife
JangHyuk is a hawt daddy with two son and beautiful wife

oh God and Moderator, forgive me :((