[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

nonski said: hello Faters,
thank you so much for all the updates.the latest  pics of Gun and MY in the botanial garden is making me smile here like a clam.i had been a quiet observer since the start of the dramabut i can't bear the waiting and all of you have eased that longing for this beautiful drama.*sighs*this is just too beautiful!seeing these pics, i just want the hours to pass quicklyi am at the office atm and will have an MBA class later but i am almost tempted not to attendi just want to read everything here until the airing tonightand i would really appreciate if any of you can provide the streaming link and pm it to me.
thank you Faters!

cloe said: nonski said: hello Faters,
thank you so much for all the updates.the latest  pics of Gun and MY in the botanial garden is making me smile here like a clam.i had been a quiet observer since the start of the dramabut i can't bear the waiting and all of you have eased that longing for this beautiful drama.*sighs*this is just too beautiful!seeing these pics, i just want the hours to pass quicklyi am at the office atm and will have an MBA class later but i am almost tempted not to attendi just want to read everything here until the airing tonightand i would really appreciate if any of you can provide the streaming link and pm it to me.
thank you Faters!

Omg!!! To me, it looks like BTS of JN and JH but I would love it way more if it was Gunnie and MY. wuri snail couple. I want the cute back. Stat!!! And how freaking cute is Gunnie in a cap. Gunnie wears caps? :) JH looks awesome in anything!

Edit - one more thing - Gunnie has a jacket?? Is it not that hot there in Korea too like it is here? Only 70s in the daytime and even 60s at night. Where is my normally hot and humid August summer weather?! FTLY has been the best summer gift ever! So sad both summer and this is almost over.

The new BTS film is so cute! Even the title is so cute...'Taming the dragon' lol. and Jang Hyuk laughing and saying 'wow we had super power. It runs in our family, we were super power family...' Yeah what's our drama genre again...?

Interesting. So it's obvious that MY will put Daniel on hold, if not outright reject him (doubt it). I dunno if MY actively pursued Geon at first. She hung in there by being there for him no matter what other people said. I guess now Geon will have to do the same and even more to show his sincerity. I'm sad that I won't be able to watch it tomorrow morning, the curiosity is killing me. Happy live-streaming, folks!

I have been a silence reader since 3 years ago and early this year I decided to joined as a member. I'm totally in love with Soompi forum and the people here!!! Thumbs up to everyone here!   =D>  ^:)^  :-h  :x

Thank you to all who always updates us and for the video & pictures of the snail couple. I am super excited & so looking forward to the next episode.

OMG!!! I did it.....finally my 1st message here!!

@gumimaybe you can ask people who did the OT stamp through PM. sometimes, they doesn't aware about that. i've got my 2 OT stamp cleared before once I Pm them. well, except this new one. still doesn't Pm them.  :)) :)) also you need to give the link of the post coz maybe they don't remember or aware about that.
btw, 9hrs to go until FTLY episode 15 guys. honestly, i don't want to keep wishing for the time to come faster coz it mean i'll get older faster too. ottoke? :(( :(( :((

I have been a silence reader since 3 years ago and early this year I decided joined as a member. I'm totally in love with Soompi forum and the people here!!! Thumb up to everyone here!   =D>  ^:)^  :-h  :x

Thank you to all who always updates us and for the video & pictures of the snail couple. I am super excited & so looking forward to the next episode.

OMG!!! I did it.....finally my 1st message here!!

Hello hello! Welcome! I remember my very first post in this forum is this thread too, and then I saw from my profile that I was a member since 2006! FTLY sure makes lots of people come out of lurking. Do join us in the discussion!

And welcome to all the rest of the new peeps too! (Too many to reply one by one =p)

Awwww the music video for new ost...!! there's soooo many sooooooo cuteeeee and sweeeeeeeeet moments of our snail couple...!Reminded me how much I love this couple ;( want them to show us more of those in near future...!

thank you everyone for updated news photos vdo and translation
Today is Wednesday!! finally  !!!
when i've seen they ran together under the same coat i'm so gladthen i've read the preview text i got so mad 
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  what they're trying to do with the fans 

fans are just a human we have  feeling !! you shouldn't tricked us too much !! :(
giphy.gif

Guest ty5901

lovelyjen_1 said: I know, I created this profile a while back and I searched for my first username lovelyjen (Which I can't remember the password of and forgot the email address i used) and I had joined in October 2005! too bad I forgot the password.