[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

What are the things you guys want to see before the series ends? I want to see the following: 
1- Gun finally succeeding in cuddling with MY in bed together, 2- Gun and MY bedside pillow talk, 3- MY gets pregnant and we see her with a baby bump, 4 - MY and Gun holding their baby, 5- MY and Gun remarry, 6- Kiss. Kiss and more kisses! 

@aidsincera‌ thank you for your post!! Love it! Agree with you! Daniel 's proposing is very ironic! They are not romantically involved and yet he is proposing right away! Is he that desperate??? All those times that MY is with him.... I don't think her feelings for him is more that of a friend! MY 's heart will and forever be with Gun..

I m sorry if I m too biased .. but this is how i feel.. I like Daniel as to remain friend to MY..

eidasayang said: I want to see lee gun and mi young with their children.. Two boys and one girl... And mi young pregnant again... Expecting their fourth baby... Heuheuhahaha... Greedy me... =)) =)) ...

annamchoi said: @aidsincera‌ thank you for your post!! Love it! Agree with you! Daniel 's proposing is very ironic! They are not romantically involved and yet he is proposing right away! Is he that desperate??? All those times that MY is with him.... I don't think her feelings for him is more that of a friend! MY 's heart will and forever be with Gun.. I m sorry if I m too biased .. but this is how i feel.. I like Daniel as to remain friend to MY..

@itzibitzispider, that is so funny.  My son came in the other day while I was on a FTLY binge.  He asked me a question and I decided to just get back at him because he had kept interrupting me so I said, hamo, hamo.  His face was just priceless as he just walked out of the room with a look that said, she's at it again.   =))  =))
My projections for the next few episodes:
episode 15 - MY agrees to date and take on the projectepisode 16 - LG finds out about Sera's divorce papers and confronts her.  Begins actively trying to get MY back because he finally understands the impact of what he said to herepisode 17 - Sera cracks due to the confrontation and realizes LG is never coming back.  I remember in episode 13 or 14 that she said she wished he would call her more.  Daniel begins to suspect that Sera may be his sisterepisode 18 - Daniel confirms Sera is his sisterepisode 19 - LG finds out that he doesn't have Huntingtons, but something manageable or nothing at all. MY finds out everything from Secretary Tak, because he can't stand to see LG miserable any longer. MY and LG re-marryepisode 20 - LG/MY married life with a child on the way

@honeywell:  Kiss, kiss and more kisses ain't happenin'.  This is K-drama, not the States.   :)>-
I began watching the TW-version this morning at episode 15 and it's at the same point in the story as K-version.  That makes me start biting my nails because TW-version has 4 more episodes than K-version to get the story told.  Episode 17 in TW-version is epic. 
SPOILER******* If DP proposal plays out like TWversion, MY/DP begin dating and MY signs on as the designer for the new project at JangIn Chemicals. ********
Happy 500+ pages, everyone!  <:-P

Guest chunnogirl33

@itzibitzispider, that is so funny.  My son came in the other day while I was on a FTLY binge.  He asked me a question and I decided to just get back at him because he had kept interrupting me so I said, hamo, hamo.  His face was just priceless as he just walked out of the room with a look that said, she's at it again.   =))  =))

My projections for the next few episodes:

episode 15 - MY agrees to date and take on the project
episode 16 - LG finds out about Sera's divorce papers and confronts her.  Begins actively trying to get MY back because he finally understands the impact of what he said to her
episode 17 - Sera cracks due to the confrontation and realizes LG is never coming back.  I remember in episode 13 or 14 that she said she wished he would call her more.  Daniel begins to suspect that Sera may be his sister
episode 18 - Daniel confirms Sera is his sister
episode 19 - LG finds out that he doesn't have Huntingtons, but something manageable or nothing at all. MY finds out everything from Secretary Tak, because he can't stand to see LG miserable any longer. MY and LG re-marry
episode 20 - LG/MY married life with a child on the way

But I don't think Se Ra is an issue between Geon and Mi Young anymore. Also, why would discovering the divorce papers prompt Geon to go after Mi Young?

Yeah I don't think the divorce papers is in even an issue. Even if he finds out they're fake, Gun probably will forgive Se Ra and the only way the fake divorce papers will matter is if Gun has finally gotten over the whole he doesn't deserve MY and he needs to stay away from her.

Lj said:

hi friends this is my favorite pharagrap that I wanted to share with everyone with what @gumi shared:

If we really look at ourselves in a dispassionate light, we human beings rarely, if ever, make self-depriving choices merely in order to be [considered] noble. I’d go as far as even say we NEVER intentionally act in ways that are contrary to our self-interest and when we appear to do so, it is only because we are instead choosing to serve an alternate, more compelling self-interest. Consider Geon’s case: the thing he wants most at this moment in his life is Mi Yeong and Geattong-ie: all those contortions in bed when he can’t touch her, the teddy bear-envy, her bath towel-envy, NeighborhoodOppa-jealousy; his uneasiness when he can’t be near her; his pain and discomfort when she is in distress; his empathic morning sickness; his gleefully warm delight when she expresses her gratitude to him or when she praises and compliments him; his overwhelming joy when she offers him even modest gifts… clearly he has bonded with her body and soul and she is all of everything he wants, indeed, craves.

credits to: Curio Serand

My oh My! I wanted to ponder on that words that he bonded with her with her body and soul! what would be more beautiful than that? I do hope that all who are accusing Lee Gun as noble idiot should read this article because it was well research and written, the author could describe Lee Gun any better!

@chunnogirl33, I questioned that too about Sera.  But Sera is still an issue between Gun and MY.  MY believes that Gun is still with Sera and Sera still has hopes that LG will return to her.  Right now, Sera is still good friends with LG and can accept everything because she thinks MY is out of the picture, but what will happen if she sees him together with MY, that's still the unknown issue.
Discovering the divorce papers that were false from Sera will make LG want to explain to MY that they were wrong.  This can then open the door to them beginning to clean up some of the misunderstandings about the divorce and his feelings for Gaedongie.  Also, if I'm correct LG and MY are not divorced so it may give him a legitimate reason to fight for MY.
Just thinking out loud how I see the rest of FTLY going and one thing's for sure, I feel that the divorce papers are going to play a large role in them getting back together.

Guest dramaville8

the last time i joined soompi was because of ftly taiwanese version. (i can't retrieve the password for some reason!) and now i find myself in the same position!
m halfway through yoeda's (i don't know how to tag) article about pragmatic altruism and noble idiocy. nice read. 
m downloading from asiatorrents mostly and sometimes at d-addicts. men the download is slow and i find myself anticipating! i want to watch the whole thing with crunchy roll subs. m thankful to viki but i find the subs not really translated as it should be. oh i miss withs2.
so anw, i watch the raw, read sompi, read drama beans, watch the parts i want at gooddrama and over the weekend i watch the whole thing. i think i kinda spoil myself but i can't seem to stop myself from peeking. 
i will stay away from everything (no spoilers) come episode 19 and 20. that's what i did with you're beautiful. i watched the ending after a month as i still can't believe it had ended.