[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest ned_cleo

Omo2 my heart is so not ready for all these but I need to watch to satisfy my crave for LGMY love. 
Fighting people! We can do this!

Guest iamshipper

Thank you for chingus doing the live recap... fighting!!!

My heart beats so fast waiting for your next sentences guys.. hahaha

Geon is in the hospital room, alone.

The nurse checks on him and gives his things. First he gets his wallet. Then he sees his ring. He wonders about it.

Daniel takes MY home (to the restaurant).

Daniel is back at his house and he looks at his phone and remembers memories of MY.

MY is at home, she's at the room with her mom.

Mom looks pissed (I guess she hasn't said that Geon had an accident).

Mom sleeps. Daniel sends a text message to MY. Oh it's a video message of her picture imposed on a dancing animal.

Se Ra is with MY and tells her about Geon's condition. She is surprised.
Geon is back in his hospital room. The nurse gives him something. It's his wedding ring. He is confused.
Daniel is driving MY and is worried about her. MY says something about the baby. He drops her off at somewhere.
Daniel is looking at photos of MY on his phone. He remembers her painting the mugs.
MY in her room thinking and saying something to the baby. She's actually at her mother's. Her mother is saying something about Geon. MY defends him and her mother hits her and shouts at her. She gets a message from Daniel wishing her a happy birthday.
Awwww...he send her a cute video. MY wishes Geon a happy birthday too.

My streaming just died again. Man that's frustrating I can't or won't be able to last till the end of the series if this happens every episode.
And why the heck doesn't the grandmother and stupid ex mistress know about LG being in hospital? Is there a reason to keep it a secret? SEE? Even the Dr agrees with me.

Lee Geon and Se Ra is in the hospital room, talking.

I think Geon asks about the proposal. (Did Se Ra just lie to him?)

He shows the ring to Se Ra. Se Ra receives a phone call and does not answer. It's a phone call from her evil mom.

Lee Geon wears the ring and laughs. Se Ra sees it from the door.

Guest Abdul

I am bracing myself for the next phase of FTLY, foreseeing lots of crying on my part as the 'M' scenes unfold.
If you think about it, Keitoong is another character in this show, an invisible character but yet has a strong presence in the show. We were there when it was conceived, we heard the heartbeat, we saw its sonogram pics (i am tearing up as i write this :(:(( :(( ) , we sympathised with MY in her dilemma whether to keep the baby or not, we rejoiced when LG made the decision to keep the baby and we saw the relief on MY's face when LG stopped the abortion. We were there for the morning sickness.We saw the happiness on MY and LG as they named the baby 'Dog Poopie', the happiness of shopping for baby stuffs and then decorating the bedroom with said baby stuffs. We even had a picture of Keitoong :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( ......KEITOONG IS REAL. Oh Drama God why does it have to be Keitoong, why can't you take SeRa instead??????
The writer is so good at making us feel for Keitoong that..........:(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( the next scenes is just going to be devastating. Oh MY , i want to hug you now.