[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest chunnogirl33

Chunnogirl33 grabs stubborn @itzibitzispider‌ by the shoulders and shakes her "It's twins I tell you! It's twins!!!!!!" hueehuhuhahaha

Guest chunnogirl33

@fourleafclover‌ That's right! I'm on the Brief amnesia, NO M and YES TWINS boat :D I choose to be optimistic! If I'm wrong will somebody please hug me? :((

@chunnogirl33‌ & @fourleafclover‌

Do you know how many bottles one needs for just one baby?

If you do not wish to wash directly after the use you need more.

After feeding your baby at 3am, kniwing it might be hungry again around 7. Who will wash the bottle directly after that feed or before the next. When it's time for that next bottle and the bottle is dirty all hell will break lose because that baby will not understand "just wait you'll get it soon"

Oh no that baby will need it right on the spot ir else it might starve

Also MY said to LG

"We won't need that many bottles"

And still just ONE BABY BED

I just don't know how the miscarriage is going to happen - IF - it is really going to happen.  In the T-version  it happened because she got into an  accident caused by the evil doings of Anna.  So far, I haven't seen any evil  doings from any of the characters, except of course, the mistress or the mother of Yong who is always trying to find ways to put Geun and MY down. 

So, unless something similar to  the T-version incident is  going to happen, I will x-out the miscarriage. 

With Geun's amnesia, and MY staying by his side while he is in the A state, who knows, he might mistake MY as their maid and allow her to walk around the house.  The problem here is, the mistress walks around the house too. 

I am not worried that even with Geun's amnesia that the mistress would be able to manipulate him.  We all know Geun hates the mistress especially as soon as they walked into their house.  I think that is the only thing that Geun won't forge - his dislike for the mistress and his step-brother.

@fourleafclover‌ That's right! I'm on the Brief amnesia, NO M and YES TWINS boat

:D

I choose to be optimistic! If I'm wrong will somebody please hug me?

:(

(

You will be just wrong with the twins.

So I'll hug you, take you to a parc, sit you on a swing and push.

As sometimes all you need is to sit on a swing ;)

AilynC said: kaddict92 said: Woah 315+pages already. 
....and wow that Chinese speculation about amnesia. Greatttttt. I feel betrayed hearing this news...I had high hopes because one ofthe writers wrote Soulmate and it was one of my favorite drama evenwith the 'lame' ending. 
I don't mind the losing baby because that was part of original and will be a lesson for the two leads but honestly amnesia. Why does it seems JH always get characters who are mentally hurt? Also reallythis kicks the flow of the narrative.
And @Kdrama-lover. I agree with you if A card is execute the right way I don't mind. There were couple dramas I did like A card like Secret Garden, Winter Sonata, and Stairway to Heaven. 

itzibitzispider said:

Guys I thought about something crazy ><

I read somewhere in the thread that the writers might be hinting twins ( because of the fact that the fatus's head looks too big and that it might mean another fetus behind him, and also MY and LG meeting that Prenatal class teacher's twin in the mall... )

At first I thought that it was just reading too much into it because it doesn't really serve anything in the story, but then omg omg WHAT IF

what if the writers still want to use the miscarriage plot, HOWEVER, she miscarries just one of the twins, it is not that uncommon appearently for pregnant women to experience that. So basically they'll break our hearts by making us think she lost the baby, but after that they make her discover that she is still bregnant with the other twin... I KNOW I KNOW IT'S CRAZY LOL 

The thing is I'm a big sucker for drama and a part of me want that terrible thing to happen just to be blown away by Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara's acting skills.

I know! I'm a horrible person.  X_X  

Guest serene8

First time posting....Love this drama!!!!   I've been lurking and reading everybody's comments. Love the twins speculation... how cute would it be... a little Gunnie and little MY... :).  If you've noticed this show has referenced JH and JN other dramas....  If you've seen JN's My Bratty Princess (spoiler if you haven't)..... she became Empress and had twins..   

itzibitzispider said: @chunnogirl33‌ & @fourleafclover‌ Do you know how many bottles one needs for just one baby? If you do not wish to wash directly after the use you need more. After feeding your baby at 3am, kniwing it might be hungry again around 7. Who will wash the bottle directly after that feed or before the next. When it's time for that next bottle and the bottle is dirty all hell will break lose because that baby will not understand "just wait you'll get it soon" Oh no that baby will need it right on the spot ir else it might starve Also MY said to LG "We won't need that many bottles" And still just ONE BABY BED

Wouldn't there be a second heartbeat if there were twins? And wouldn't the doctor be able to notice the rate of growth of MY's uterus to note that there are twins? Or that the fetus is smaller than it would normally be because of there being another taking up room? Am I using too much logic on a drama?

Hello everyone Today is our happy day :) 1st congratulations on 300 pages I hope to celebrate 400 soon :)>-
300.jpg
2nd I heard amnesia :-S I felt whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ???My heart will Miss LG who is tarting to love our  MY :((
Ok if that will be a problem I won't Mind but if they will bring  abortion I will kill Them 
X(

Seriously I am waiting their baby  to be that one :

baby_gook.png [ /spoiler]cr: to the owner 

wchild453 said: Wouldn't there be a second heartbeat if there were twins? And wouldn't the doctor be able to notice the rate of growth of MY's uterus to note that there are twins? Or that the fetus is smaller than it would normally be because of there being another taking up room? Am I using too much logic on a drama?