[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Which order do you like LG's hair? 

1. The first style
2. The tied up style
3. Mid way parting.... which he is sporting now.. 

Well I like it in the order 2, 1, ......................................................................................................do i really need to include 3? I don't like it attttt allllll.... 

;)

)

I am with you

2 - 1 & no 3 at aaaaaaallll

itzibitzispider said:

Which order do you like LG's hair? 

1. The first style2. The tied up style3. Mid way parting.... which he is sporting now.. 

Well I like it in the order 2, 1, ......................................................................................................do i really need to include 3? I don't like it attttt allllll.... 

;)

)

i'm crying with MY while watching episode 9somehow i feel her sadness when she found outthat his brother-in-law actually receive some money from LGafter telling LG that she doesn't need his money somehow she did receive that money even it's not for her it doesn't matter -the main point is LG give that money-
For MY, that money is importantbecause she doesn't want LG to give price to her feeling, she's proud thatshe could help him just like he help her before she's willing to do everything for LG, at first because she feel guilty then because she's start to feel something real for him -But now, after receive his money, she's no different than any other person who help LG for something in return

I don't think they will go to the amnesia plot. So far the writer always surprises me! I'm liking the pervy Gun who is doing his best to control his frustrations since few of the previous episodes hahaha!
I'm hoping that Lee Yong will fully side with MY and stops his mom from doing all the bad things. I don't quite understand Korean but from the conversation when Lee Yong was eating Ramyun, he seems really touch when MY mention that they're family. I think that's what she says~ Lee Yong just wanted to be accepted into the family and he is so much nicer than his mom since he help MY escaped the reporters! If he doesn't stop his mom, am sure MY's friend will drill him to be a good person~ XD
I ROFL when they played back the "love song" from Successful story of a bright girl theme song XD This drama really play back a few tributes to their previous dramas hehe ahhhhhh just hope next week our OTP will be back together lovingly! T---T *prays hard* I'm liking that both of them already have a mutual understanding that they love each another ;---;

100% total speculation....

Geon doesn't have amnesia..however the clan elders got news of his hospitalization and start to question his ability to lead the company. They will try to push him out of CEO position citing health reason. 
We will see hair washing scene after Geon comes back from hospital and if the drama gods are kind to us we will get Geon with a brand new awesome hairstyle afterwards.

Thanks for reminding me of the hair washing photos. It makes me happy to know they will be together soon. Lol.

haymochi said: @floviali agree.............this writer and pd love to troll us with their previewsi believe there will be hair washing scene after Geon being hospitalised and his hair will be awesome(just change it please!  ~:>  )i can't guess anything more from this drama, cos it's been so different and totally new...so i'm still trying to think what could cause the turning point of this drama? i  just really despise amnesia and terminal illness 
poor SR though, as long as she doesn't pull the crazy 2nd lead b**ch, i can't hate her
maybe in the next ep, MY will come running to the hospital crying and she will witness the otp really do love each other then she decided to give up. Danielicious will pity her then start suspecting that she is his long lost sister...lol....this will be too smooth for a k-drama right :))

do we get MY's bff and Geon's stepbrother as possible couple?it's weird cos people who have watched shut up family knew that they acted as siblings with crazy relationship sister smacking down his little brother.Can't imagine them as a couple lol 

Guest chunnogirl33

Wow. This couple is so beautiful. I was thinking that these two couldn't be any better than the Taiwanese couple, but Jang2 proved me wrong. They are so adorable and any kid would be lucky to have them as parents. Their love is selfless and deep. Only true love can be so. I also love Jang Hyuk so much. I've never watched JH in any drama and I didn't think I'd fall for him when I was all about Choi Jin Hyuk, but Gun made it impossible to love or even look at Daniel. I admire the extra eyecandy, but FTLY is all about Gun. Can somebody recommend a good JH drama? Or a movie?

OMG! here I go!

My first recommendation is Thank You with Gong Hyo Jin. Its a very heartwarming beautiful drama. Its technically a melodrama but don't let its premise scare you. Its not sappy at all. Its realistic and uplifting

If you like sageuk Jang Hyuk is the lead in two of the best historical series I've seen. He even won the Daesang for Chuno. Definitely one of his best performances is in Chuno. Tree with deep roots is also a masterpiece

I recommend almost everything he has done except Iris 2. But in order to make this a little more on topic, you could also watch Succesful Story of a Bright Girl to watch more of the two Jangs being super cute together

I just came in this thread, and I also didn't watch the episode yet, so I might be missing something...but may I ask why amnesia is even a theory? Was there any sign of it? Is it just because he fainted and woke up...? I mean, that itself can't be a sign of amnesia, even if amnesia is a common thing in kdrama land...and he wouldn't make that face at sera if he lost recent memory, that's not a face one makes at your darling dearing girlfriend, is it?

What's up with Geon' hair? Parted at the middle. He resembles Professor Snape. I wanna Avada Kedavra it sooo bad!

Anyway, I think they are not going through the amnesia route. It would be like disconnecting it from where the plot is heading. Geon might be dazed and confused seeing Sera there instead of his wife.

We are halfway through the series and I think the writers are now brewing up a storm.

Guest notesinascale

fiovial said: 100% total speculation....
Geon doesn't have amnesia..however the clan elders got news of his hospitalization and start to question his ability to lead the company. They will try to push him out of CEO position citing health reason. We will see hair washing scene after Geon comes back from hospital and if the drama gods are kind to us we will get Geon with a brand new awesome hairstyle afterwards.

Do you guys think that the episode today might be hinting that Geon and MY will have twins?

Watching partial subs right now and...

They asked for the sex of the baby and then just decided to buy both in pink and blue color
Baby's head is bigger than normal (could be two?)
Same actress for yoga instructor and sales clerk -- I mean why do this? Just for comedy purposes?

I guess I'm delusional...but anything just to not think about the angst coming in the next episodes!

horticulture said:

100% total speculation....

Geon doesn't have amnesia..however the clan elders got news of his hospitalization and start to question his ability to lead the company. They will try to push him out of CEO position citing health reason. We will see hair washing scene after Geon comes back from hospital and if the drama gods are kind to us we will get Geon with a brand new awesome hairstyle afterwards.

chunnogirl33 said:

Wow. This couple is so beautiful. I was thinking that these two couldn't be any better than the Taiwanese couple, but Jang2 proved me wrong. They are so adorable and any kid would be lucky to have them as parents. Their love is selfless and deep. Only true love can be so. I also love Jang Hyuk so much. I've never watched JH in any drama and I didn't think I'd fall for him when I was all about Choi Jin Hyuk, but Gun made it impossible to love or even look at Daniel. I admire the extra eyecandy, but FTLY is all about Gun. Can somebody recommend a good JH drama? Or a movie?

heppy said: Actually. If the story takes the TW version route for the ending part of the birthday celebration (sorry can't elaborate cos I forgot how to do spoiler using my phone) - it's a good ending. For the birthday celebration part, just that the reason why the 2 missed it in the first place was changed.. *cross fingers* *sends telepathy to writers* pls pls pls don't torture geon n MY!

I just looked at the first eight minutes of the episode, and I had, but I had to come here and now I'm  going to  read all of your comments during the broadcast. Then I'll continue with the series, after all, until then it  will be translated. I wonder if I'm more addicted to the series or this forum?

Guest kaonamp

Oh my goodness the ending was a heart stopper in the latest episode, why show must you do this to me hehe. Anyhow I don't think there will be an amnesia because it just doesn't fit the flow of the story. Why make him not know MY all over again, it just seems too silly. The rate that this story is flowing is to actually let him remember everything, that way it would make much more sense. But from the looks of the last scene it looks like he was surely surprise that Sera was there and not MY.

@fiovial I wish the hair washing scene is in the next episode. The photos just looks too sweet to have edited it out. Too bad we don't know enough Korean to go to the show's website and post our thoughts haha.

I loved this week's two episode, it sets up the story for the next few episodes and it can very well put out OTP apart from each other for a bit to see how much they've grown to love the other person and can't live without them. Like what they say, distance makes the heart grow fonder.

tinatrix236 said: Really Se Ra?! You had a man who was ready to do anything for you and marry you but you chose your career over him. He moved on and got married. Nothing wrong with that.The first thing you do after you read the news about Geon and MY is catch a flight back home?! Seriously...
Back off and go back to dancing or whatever it is that you do. Geon has moved on and is in love with his wife!

I don't think we'll see the hair washing scene unless it's a deleted scene. It seemed it was supposed to be part of episode 9. I think we're going to be getting some sad scenes for a while. MY and Gun are due for some melo drama.

Do you guys think that the episode today might be hinting that Geon and MY will have twins?

Watching partial subs right now and...

They asked for the sex of the babyn and then just decided to buy both in pink and blue color

Baby's head is bigger than normal (could be two?)

Same actress for yoga instructor and sales clerk -- I mean why do this? Just for comedy purposes?

I guess I'm delusional...but anything just to not think about the angst coming in the next episodes!

MY guess is that the doctor could not say boy or girl and thats why they buy both

Also the head of a fetus is really really big. That is normal. Also with a newborn the head is bigger than the body in proportion, the body will catch up eventually but until roughly 6years of age a child can't touchits own ear when reaching OVER its head. The head is to big. So if you have a toddler at hand ask him to touch his left ear with his right hand going over the head. No turning the head, leaning or slightly going over the back or forehead. It willnot work.

Kids look more adorable and helpless that way and nature tricks you in giving you the feel to have the need of helping that toddler ;):P