[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

@only1khj, I love your idea of shopping together to set up the baby's room.  I want to see these two actually getting the room together.  It would be so muc fun, especially when I think about how they sewed the baby's clothes.  They were so happy and in sync with each other.
This drama is driving me crazy, I have to get ready for work in a couple of hours but I can't sleep.  I'm up re-watching episodes 6-8 and counting down the hours.  I haven't felt this giddy about a drama in a while.  I'm in full anticipatory mode now I saw the original, but this one is so different that I'm not quite sure what will happen next. [-O<  [-O< :-SS
EDIT@spideysteve, you are not helping my cause with that preview :)

I think Se Ra might start emphasizing that LG loves only her... and their love is deep ... where as MY and LG were together only for a baby ... I see it happening... The hurt in our MY's eyes...  [-(

But I love the other shots .... she is so cute  :x

Indeed that preview strongly suggests that the proverbial fecal matter will soon be liberally applied to the spinning blades of a cooling device. 

Aww the preview!!! They have so many good times together.....and I feel something's wrong gonna happen in the near future.....it's like the pd is killing us softly!!!!!