[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest chunnogirl33

lclarakl said: @valsava said: Sorry gut's but this has been nagging at me for a while I foresee Sera having her friend to pester My to make herself always looking so pitiful in Lg eyes only to cause problems in they relationship.. I think the friend is going to get so bad she will start taking matters in her on hands that will cause something tragic to happen..It may turn out to be the evil step brother and his mom gang up with Sera to harm My..    

@fiovial,@Lmangla,@chunnogirl33,  
My opinion of Sera she a strong independent woman when she's not around Lg but when he's around she have him to do her battles for her.. So I hope she don't get to far out there but I see her friend and her doing some pretty nasty things to My we just have to wait and see hopefully I'm wrong..
Any who why haven't Halmoni put the mom and the step brother out of  the house.. Lg has filled his role of being heir to everything he got a wife and a baby on the way so why is she still letting fake shoes and socks still living there.. ?    

My heart tells me we should be prepared. I have this feeling that she's gonna lose the baby soon. Of course, some might think that certain part of the drama is not needed anymore but the more I think about it, more than to just make us cry, it will actually play a crucial role on developing Gun and MY as an individual and as parents. OMG IS IT WEDNESDAY NIGHT YET? Kekekee

valsava said: @fiovial,@Lmangla,@chunnogirl33,  
My opinion of Sera she a strong independent woman when she's not around Lg but when he's around she have him to do her battles for her.. So I hope she don't get to far out there but I see her friend and her doing some pretty nasty things to My we just have to wait and see hopefully I'm wrong..
Any who why haven't Halmoni put the mom and the step brother out of  the house.. Lg has filled his role of being heir to everything he got a wife and a baby on the way so why is she still letting fake shoes and socks still living there.. ?    

curiousitykills

said: My heart tells me we should be prepared. I have this feeling that

she's gonna lose the baby soon.

Of course, some might think that certain part of the drama is not needed anymore but the more I think about it, more than to just make us cry, it will actually play a crucial role on developing Gun and MY as an individual and as parents. OMG IS IT WEDNESDAY NIGHT YET? Kekekee

itzibitzispider said: valsava said: @fiovial,@Lmangla,@chunnogirl33,  

valsava said: itzibitzispider said: valsava said: @fiovial,@Lmangla,@chunnogirl33,  

Guest chunnogirl33

valsava said:

@chunnogirl33, Oh I agree that the speech Gun (Geon) and the mom gave are very similar, however they were different to me. I call them backhanded compliments--because the recipient could take it as an insult.  Maybe the term I should have used in this case was a reversed backhanded compliment.  Both Gun and the mother said things before a group of people  exposing MY's flaws as they see them which can be hurtful and embarrassing. But then they summed up their speeches very nicely with the wonderful, good characteristics she possesses.  When the mom did it on the island, she said it among family and friends who knew MY probably from her birth--reminds me of the hometown where I grew up--where everybody knows everybody.  So the mom probably wasn't telling them something they didn't already know. Lol!!    When Gun said it, it was in front of a bunch of strangers looking and wanting to find faults with her. He laid her faults bare and summed up the things that made her so precious.

What I do like about the speech Gun gave is it showed what true love is based on vs infatuation. It showed he saw her flaws and recognized them, but still saw the beautiful qualities she possessed. I'm not sure if he's recognized the flaws that Se Ra possesses--infatuation.

This drama, regardless of K or T version is powerful. When I watched the T version, even amidst its slapstick comedy, it was the first time I felt true hurt, anger, disappointment, and happiness on behalf of a character. The T version had real life characters (all shapes and sizes) that reminded me of people we see on a day to day bases.  I have a feeling that Se Ra will take some cheap shots to try and get back what belongs to her.

Is it Wednesday yet?

Guest fiovial

Like @chunnogirl33‌ I actually want a good ending for Yong and his mom. I'm looking forward to the day when Geon can fully embrace him as a brother....if that ever happens. It wasn't Yong's fault that he is a mistress' s son. And really since both Geon's parents have passed away a long time ago I would like to see Geon forgive his father's sin. It will be good for him. Once he can forgive his father, he will be able to gain a brother. I'm sure Yong would love to have a brother too.

Guest fiovial

@fiovial‌ My imagination can go wild so I'm going to throw some cold water on myself with the following question:

Is that picture from BTS or was it taken to be used on the gossip news articles that Tak showed Geon?

I think BTS ??

What gossip news? The one about employee A, CEO B and Ballerina C? There might be pictures there but I don't remember what picture they used there. .. maybe a bts if that set of pic? Dunno but MBC is labeling it as BTS