[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

That was my worst recapping efforts ever.  There's just too much that happens in this episode!  I can't keep up. 
This episode was hard to get through like episode 12.  These two episodes get my vote as most heart-wrenching, hand-wringing, tear-spilling, tummy-turning, gut-punching, brain-freezing, and yet, I wouldn't want it any other way.  The masterpiece that is FtLY.  
Thanks to all who re-watched and recapped today. 

Guest psycheros

SR spilled the truth about LG, the disease and the break-up 3 years ago to DP.  What will he do with the info?

LG's in his mancave looking over his last will wearing a black and white sweater.  I think the clothing choice is a reflection of LG's mind.  Good choice by the stylist.

KMY finds the note LG tucked into GD's painting. He uses her words back to her about it being the brightest and most beautiful memory of his life, of course, he's writing it undercover as Unnie LYJ.  Too bad he got caught at the studio.  Too bad KMY forgot something and had to come back and catch him there.  But then again...

Why was the studio left unlocked? Mi Young forgot the gift and went back to retrieve it. Was she so preoccupied with her presumed farewell with Gun earlier that she forgot to lock up as well?

psycheros said:

SR spilled the truth about LG, the disease and the break-up 3 years ago to DP.  What will he do with the info?

LG's in his mancave looking over his last will wearing a black and white sweater.  I think the clothing choice is a reflection of LG's mind.  Good choice by the stylist.

KMY finds the note LG tucked into GD's painting. He uses her words back to her about it being the brightest and most beautiful memory of his life, of course, he's writing it undercover as Unnie LYJ.  Too bad he got caught at the studio.  Too bad KMY forgot something and had to come back and catch him there.  But then again...

psycheros said: Daniel's blue jacket matches his blue car. Plus the blue press con scene. Hopefully Gun moved his parents' portraits to his home eventually. I can imagine him continuing to talk to them alongside Gae Dong's painting, updating them about the twins, maybe a trip the family took to Yewol island. I thought Gun's videos were named according to the dates they were recorded at first, but they are actually named for when they should be watched in the future: iUDsm15.jpg He really is preparing for the worst-case scenario..

Guest TinaA1430294419

gumi said: psycheros said: Daniel's blue jacket matches his blue car. Plus the blue press con scene. Hopefully Gun moved his parents' portraits to his home eventually. I can imagine him continuing to talk to them alongside Gae Dong's painting, updating them about the twins, maybe a trip the family took to Yewol island. I thought Gun's videos were named according to the dates they were recorded at first, but they are actually named for when they should be watched in the future: iUDsm15.jpg He really is preparing for the worst-case scenario..

Episode 17
2wrq7fn.jpg
He said....I am your number one fan, Lee Young Ja.Do I need a reason?My ex-wife became a famous painter and when she was doing an exhibition, I got curious and stopped by.I liked this painting so I simply bought it.Then you suddenly called me so things started to get complicated.Why did you have to ask for it back after the sale?I'm sorry.I had no choice. It would have been funny if I had shown up.It was a lie. A lie. It was my mistake.I'm sorry. Sorry.Can you make it quick?I understand so make it quick.The reason why I should be sorry is that I didn't tell you I was Lee Young Ja, right?Honestly, it was hard to reveal that knowing how much you trusted her.Nothing I can do if you feel that way. Mi Young sshi, you are so pathetic.You haven't changed a bit in the last three years.Like an idiot, you get fooled easily.You trust others easily.When are you going to change?That is why you are drawing a painting like that one like a fool.Ah, before I go...I'm returning this painting you wanted so badly.I don't know how special this painting is to you but to me, it is just another painting.
op1agy.jpg

She said...How could you possibly do this?Do you know how hard I tried to get over you for the last three years?How could you possibly play such a game with me?What was going through your mind?What did you say?Seriously, the more I get to know you, the worse you are.You tricked me and played me all these time.Now you are saying it was my fault, huh?Then what about the things we talked about?What about the way you cared and consoled me?Do you know what Young Ja meant to me?I thought I met someone who could understand me.I met someone who could understand my paintings.I was comforted and grateful.In the last three years, you have become the worst.Get out.Now.Get out!
289km5z.jpg

av4h6x.jpg
He said...For some reason, I feel like drinking tonight.Sera yah, your mom came by.It's hard for you to hang out with me as a friend, isn't it?Let's stop being friends now.Stop having feelings for me.You should be happy.No matter how hard I try, no matter how much I struggle, what's not meant to be is not meant to be.Yeah, what's not meant to be is not meant to be.
96eszk.jpg

2jdonsk.jpg
JY said...President Lee is one of my clients. Technically it was Chairman Whang who signed him up. She called me over to look for someone who looks just like you. 
MY said...What do you mean he's being set up? I think he has a girlfriend.
JY said...What are you talking about? Nothing. He's been single for the last three years.Chairman Whang is suspicious that there is something wrong with her grandson. You should know. How was it? Does he have manhood issues? Does it not respond?
MY said...Ji Yeon ah...By the way, are you sure he is single?
(If only his Grandma knows how much the wild man always want to come out and play...)   :))

2uj3zw8.jpg

"Ellie, with this painting, I was really happy that I was reminded of the happiest time of my life again. I am returning this but my heart will forever remember you."
- Geon
2rnc486.jpg

"I will return the painting you wanted, to me it's just another painting."
"I am happy that I'm under the same sky as you."
"Do you have kids?"
"Yes I do. She is very pretty."
"At the corner of your empty heart...."
"There is a girl I once knew in the past. In my eyes, she was very pretty."
She said....How could all these be fake?

nyisuu.jpg
He said...In case I lose my memory all of a sudden, I will give all my authority as CEO of Jang In Chemicals to Chairman Whang. Manager Tak Ku Dae will become the Director and help Chairman Whang. And my half brother, Manager Lee Yong will become the Executive Director. Please let him learn to run the company officially. Even if I faint suddenly and something goes terribly wrong, I want all these to be kept from my ex-wife, Kim Mi Young. She absolutely cannot find out, I want you to proceed the conditions mentioned before without her knowledge. I recently bought an atelier in France. Is there a way to give her discreetly? 
Lawyer said...Why don't you stop writing those letters that you won't mail? Why don't you tell Mi Young? 
He said...I have no right to do so. 

339ls3a.jpg
She said....I'm returning the payment for the painting. It was my mistake so I even added the penalty. 
He said...Ellie Kim sshi, I have so much money. You didn't have to come all the way here to do it.  We both shouldn't owe each other anything.

33dct2b.jpg

She said...What's written here...means nothing but you pretending to be Young Ja sshi, right?I understand. By the way, I'm leaving for Paris tomorrow. I don't think Seoul is for me. By the way, last time you said you were happy that we were under the same sky. It was coming from you, not Young Ja sshi, right? There was no truth to it, it was a lie, right? Looking at you as Young Ja, some things didn't make sense. It's so weird. Why do you look tense in front of me every time (we meet) when I already know that you are Young Ja and all? 
rby7ax.jpg

He said...What is it? (note)Yes, is there a problem? You are leaving earlier than scheduled. I guess that could be. Kim Mi Young sshi, you are acting strange today. Why are you asking me those insignificant questions? Look Ellie Kim sshi, I don't have time for chitchat. Please leave. What's so weird again? Are you not going to leave?