[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

I found myself visiting maybe every few days after FTLY ended until the news of the one ep reunion and then I'm visiting this thread like 10 times a day again! ...I think I've caught an incurable disease.

I was reading @sooyoungdaebak HS/SS while walking (I know it's a bad habit but hard to change =.=).. N I still couldn't stop myself from crying while reading the posts (thought I'd be distracted as I'm doing 2 things at the same time).. =.=

This time, the part which got me the most was the "I'm sorry" geon said to MY at the hospital.. my heart just breaks because he's so so so guilty yet utterly helpless that he could have done nothing for her, besides saying sorry.. which is all the more sad because we understand how pointless, that word is...

And the part he "wrote" the letter to gaedong.. I didn't fully realise it till reading the dialogue.. that, how afraid he was of dying.. that he had already realised that the most precious thing to have, is to be alive.. alive is hope.. and he's already without "hope" at that point.. T___T

And I don't know if it's on purpose of the writers or what. Geonie asked gaedong to "watch out for cars" n what happened?!?!?!?! Arghhhhhhh

MY kept using the word fate/destined, that they are not meant to be because they are not fated.. but like that isn't she just accepting her fate? (Sorry if I confused anyone, I'm also a bit confused now =.=) well lucky for them, they realised this in epi 20, that even if it isn't fate, they will still love each other fatedly.. :P

Lastly, I guess why MY's character "spoke" to me.. was that what she said, I'd have said the same thing if I was in her shoes.. "think I've used up all my happiness", "desiring something I shouldn't have".... :/

@Mustarini BellaV thank you for those pics above..awwww..they are still miyoungie and gunnie in my eyes, but JH looks so young , and they absolutely looks like a married couple
:x :x
it's really hard to let go of jjangs couple in my heart. i'm looking forward for this "old goodbye", i'm hoping it will be great one episode drama, and can we expecting another skinships from our jjangs couple?..hugges and kisses..bring it on.
:x

@mustarinibellav Thanks for the pics! Why is it I am still seeing LG and KMY?!    @-)
Btw guys, I missed one part of the "She said". Will post it soon. I can see why MY needs that break, away from everything. And based on that "She said", she did come back as a stronger person. 
EDIT: Did JNR make a snail sign on that first pic???? 

Guest OreoVampire

Oh my Gad.. Look at that BTS photo. Looks like we are going to have Jang Couple fever forever JFF. Never cure people. Love is in the air! :x jJang! HAHA

thanks for the pict chingu... Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara look amazing together :x

i really can't wait to see the drama....please forgive me chingu i have a lot of imagination in my mind right now lol

Maybe the story about a couple who have divorced but can't forget each other. After some years they meet again - fall in love again and then they will do a passionate kiss... :P

it would be nice if JH &JN become parents and have much time to raise and take care of their children together in the drama :)