[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest rxthien

Ayame

said: Another soompi awards update. I did Mi Young's outfits. There are so many of them. x_x There were a few episodes where there were 8 outfits in each. It took me a while to find a way to fit all of them in. (By the way, I noticed I missed two outfits from Daniel's category, so I edited it again, and uploaded the updated version:

here

.) Enjoy this preview again as I get closer to the end of the award preparations.

CdxNWz47.jpg

aaa1188 said: sooyoungdaebak said: @only1khj Lol...I saw both translations before and I find them both hilarious! Octopus squirting ink and Octopus bullshitting....               =))   DramaFever sure have their own way of interpretation. Octopus will never look the same to me...hahaha.  Geon is such a funny man. Without him realizing, even though everyone around him were serious at times. 

Ouhhhh....you guys are AWESOME!!!! The Live recap was simply so exciting! I am preparing the HS/SS and at the same time crying while typing. Soooo much words said....soooo much feelings felt....and my heart keeps hurting. One thing I wanted to pointed out is this:
Geon said to SeRa:    "SeRa yah, let's break up."
But Geon never uttered the same thing with MY. Instead he said, "Your role as the daughter in law of my family and as my wife is finished as of today. Please leave."
It was MY, who in the end said, "Let's call it quits."
It was "easy" for him to end it with SeRa but no matter how much he said at the restaurant, he simply couldn't utter the words, "Let's call it quits" to MY. And the pain on his face after she said it is so raw.        :((
Alright, I'm back to typing and typing....

Kdrama-lover said: Just had a thought about Gunnie Cup.. After showing it when MY gave LG the belated birthday present, we were not able to see it again in the later episodes.. I wished they could have shown it while they were sharing that "hot" ramyun or during their family picnic.. :(

@sooyoungdaebak I'm always loving your HS/SS, thank you so much for doing this :) Just like to point out one thing, it's not a big deal but...it's SeRa yah instead of SeRa ah. You add ah to names ending with consonant and yah to names ending with vowels. Haha, as if it matters lol.  waiting for another beautiful batch of HS/SS..!

viewimageM.php?id=dlove&no=29bcc427b0827

Can't see the snail couple though...

Cr. FTLY DC

I need to stop going to the DC, because the gifs make me want to ship them all over again. And just so more people can feel the same way, I'll post the link http://gall.dcinside.com/view.php?id=dlove&no=35547&page=1

Muahahahaha :))

itzibitzispider said: Kdrama-lover said: Just had a thought about Gunnie Cup.. After showing it when MY gave LG the belated birthday present, we were not able to see it again in the later episodes.. I wished they could have shown it while they were sharing that "hot" ramyun or during their family picnic.. :(

Guest Kdrama-lover

Thanks a lot @itzibitzispider‌ , @gumi , & @mphan‌ for the info.. I rewatched those episodes and saw Gunnie's cup next to the baby shoes and the trumpet toy LG used to blow.. ;) :x. Think I was always looking at LG on those scenes before, so I wasn't able to notice the said cup, yay,! :))

BTW, I also read from one of the posts here about the snail I think on the window while LG was talking to GD's painting.. and as usual, I wasn't able to spot it even with this round of watching/scanning., whoa! I think what I need is MY's eyeglasses already!, poor me..but I'd gladly wear one if it'd mean finding my version of LG! Yay! ;) :x :))

@anyone , would appreciate anyone who could tell this ajuma about my query regarding the snails, though. ;)

Guest psycheros

"When Gun is in the room with Doctor Octopus and Miyoung he does the *looking thing* that he does. Where he bends his head to see Mi-young. That's one thing I really missed in Act 2. I love that innate respect and the way Gun always wants to look at Mi-young's face when he does something or when something happens."

In act 1, that gesture of looking in her eyes is his way of instilling confidence in her.

I think it makes sense that he never does it anymore, because Gun is a changed man in act 2: he feels inferior to Mi Young i.e. he doesn't deserve her. He is either spying on her from afar, hiding from her, and even when they meet at first, he can barely meet her eyes. Look how long he took to convince himself to go to her art exhibit.

When they reconcile, they are now equals, on par. But he still has lingering doubts about the disease. Mi Young is the stronger one who is ready to support him if he falls ill. They do meet each other's eyes but I can understand why he never does that gesture again.

He tugs her face up to meet his during the ramen kiss, but it's probably due to his own urges and the fact that she is relatively inexperienced sexually, rather than less self-confident.

2824cbm.jpg

He said....Dr Octopus, tell me the truth.Did the disease come back?The fact that I fainted and lost my memory, is it related to my genetic disorder?I have to know the truth!Then...my father has a relapse too?
Then I too, like my father, grandfather, great grandfather, the same thing will happen to me too, huh?In my thirties, huh?How can I not worry??!My grandma, my Mi Young sshi and my Gaeddong, there are people that I need to protect. So how can I not worry??!!

25s4oer.jpg

2d7sieg.jpg
She said...I'm trying to not think about the bad things. I am going to put my faith in him and wait for him to come back to me. 

1z1xqqe.jpg
"Gaeddong ah, this is your daddy."Is this a little strange?"Gaeddong ah, it's daddy.""Gaeddong ah, it's me, Geonnie."It's so weird..."Hehhahahaha...."
(Don't we all try to laugh like Geon too?)    :>

b5fg9k.jpg
He said...It's weird...so weird....heuhahaha.Even if there is something wrong with my brain, do you think that I would actually start the first line like that to my baby?Since I learned that the baby is mine, I should do what a daddy should do.Kim Mi Young sshi, your penmanship is very pretty so can you write down what I am about to say for me? Very neatly and meticulously. Meticulously.
She said...Geonnie sshi, how did you know about this place?

My sis doesn't watch kdramas (she wants to but doesn't have time). 
I've shown her bits of FTLY. (LG going for a job when Daniel comes, photoshoot scene, Que sera sera scene)

In another website, she saw Gong Yoo's pic as someone's profile pic and ask me who it was. 
I was talking about him and telling about the "Crucible" movie... and it struck me! That creepy headmaster was our Octopus... Damn.. 
Really good actor. There I couldn't bear to see his face, here he was cute :P 

---
I've put a pause on rewatching any episode. I like to give it a break before I rewatch, it makes it awesome. 

wit77.jpgHe said....Gaeddong ah, there is richness in this world....and life is abundantly beautiful.No, that's not it. I will do it again. I will be more realistic.Life is very lonely and the world is tough. If you don't live long, then wealth and honor means nothing.Do whatever you need to do in order to live on this earth as long as you can.Avoid anything that causes stress and don't overwork yourself too much.Eat everything that is good for your health.Eat it all, no matter what.Watch out for dogs.Watch out for cars.Watch out for fire too.I'm not finished yet.Hurry and write it down before I forget.The letter should be about teaching the baby how to survive. Write it down when I am serious.
She said...Don't you think this is too serious for a welcome letter for the baby?

2popoi1.jpg

34rd7pd.jpg
SHE said...I usually like dishes like this. It smells very strong, doesn't it?That's why I said I would be fine eating alone.Because I am happy.It reminds me of the last time we came here.When we came here, Geonnie sshi didn't like the smell so you put tissue in your nostril and all that.That's not true.You ran like a maniac because you're afraid of a dog. You even rap to entertain my mom.You have no idea what a fun person you were. You were such a good husband.You always make me smile, Geonnie sshi.No, you didn't. Not even once. Well, you did frustrate me once in awhile.But thanks to you I turned myself from being a post it to crazy glue. Like the princesses in movies.I wore a nice dress and even had my makeup done too.That's why I am making an effort to do so right now.Because I want to become someone who can be there for you to give you strength.As much as I leaned on you, I want you to lean on me too. So that when your memory comes back, we can be together again.I have a birthday present for you. Ta-da!You asked me to make it for you. Geonnie cup.What do you think? Isn't it just like you? I'm sorry your birthday has already passed. Instead I will make you a new and better one next year.
m99hua.jpg

25s39lf.jpg
HE said...No, go ahead.Why are you smiling?Nonsense!I never once lost my dignity in my whole life.Did I ever hurt you or make you cry?You are too kind like a fool.I bet you looked very pretty as the crazy glue girl.The crazy glue girl was indeed pretty.But Kim Mi Young sshi, you can't expect someone to be there for you forever. In the end, you will have to learn how to do it alone.It's spicy. 
(The words in Italic: During MY's flashback before the accident, she realized Geon had said it. Thought I added it here.)