[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest lowieblueme

psycheros said: Dear all, I would like to take a short break from in-depth plot, theme and character analysis to enjoy a moment of shallowness. Mr Lee Gun and his Mimi hair look very fine in episode 11. Probably because in episode 12, he starts his 3-year period of folly and spends most of the episode alternating between being a jerk and utter misery. So I have blocked most of it out except for the last scene, where the new haircut debuts. So yeah, Gun looks hot. The "He said/She said" posts made me want to rewatch the episode.. :)

aaa1188 said: I really hate it when Gunnie ask whether Gedogie is his.... This is really out of his character... He is going to find out how wrong he is and it is going to hurt... 
Now he is curious why chairwoman wang likes MY so much.... 
LOL Sec Tek talk about skinship  with Gunnie... See, even Sec Tek is hinting to Gunnie that he should not be too harsh to MY ... and mentioned that Gunnie should eat at his room because of the morning sickness... 
Gunnie is looking at his quarter and found all the baby stuff and decor.. love that he keeps blowing the trumpet...  

Another soompi awards update. I did Mi Young's outfits. There are so many of them. x_x There were a few episodes where there were 8 outfits in each. It took me a while to find a way to fit all of them in. (By the way, I noticed I missed two outfits from Daniel's category, so I edited it again, and uploaded the updated version: here.) Enjoy this preview again as I get closer to the end of the award preparations.

EDIT: I missed an outfit from Episode 9. The new version is below.

x4Vtjg3V.jpg

Guest psycheros

The DC link is dead, I reuploaded the film shoot pix to another hosting site.
oeS6Lhi.jpg

Ep 11 viewing thoughts: This is the 2nd time Mi Young pretends to be a secretary.. Also in a fit of anger, Sera exclaims that she "abandoned" ballet for Gun, ie she didn't give it up willingly because she was prepared to settle down with him. If they had reunited, would she be resentful towards him in the future for that?

@psycheros: SR didn't seem to be resentful in the later episodes about giving up ballet performing for teaching.  She had a class of admiring students to feed her large ego. So, I don't think she would have been.  The way she spits those words at him makes one think she would, but I don't know. AND YES, Gun, Lee Gun does look dreamy in this episode I especially like him in the hospital scene with KMY after Dr. Octopus has said she's his personal secretary and again when he meets KMY at the cafeteria to confront her about being pregnant with his child and married.
KMY is so adorable when Gunnie-ssi calls her and asks her to run errands for him.   

=((=((=((Well, the time has almost arrived.  Group hug!>:D<

Just double checking, it is Thursday, right? :\">

Guest lovelyjen

lowieblueme said:

..Hello @everyone! thanks for all the updates..
...I am excited for the Episode 12.... during its first run, I repeatedly watched the last gap (airport scenes) ... I just love the emotional transition, when I cried too much watching Episode 11 and 12 for all the pains, and heartaches.. that "after 3 years" put a smile on my face,, and I 8-> =P~8-> =P~8-> =P~
8-> =P~ on Gunnie's handsome new image, and that red haired sexy woman ...
...and for that I didn't have a proper sleep until the next Wednesday, waiting for Ep 13!

Gun seeing MY outside of Ommas resto and stops himself from going to her .... instead he speads of meeting Dr. Octopus in the garage and confronts him with the big question "Is it my disease?"I am sad for Gun, but I love the fact that even in his deep sadness he still thinks about the family and MY/GD first
MY meets Daniel in his cafe ... he bought and renovated a cafe just a short while ago and already sells it ... he must not be much of a comiting guy to let things go so fast

Guest aaa1188

Gunnie stops the car infront of omma's restaurant... hesitated.... did not come out from the car, put back his seat belt and drove off while MY is holding and playing with her sister's son.....
Gunnie finding out whether he will have the same fate like his father (which I thought died in a car accident) and his grandfather and great grandfather... poor guy is so worried.
MY with DP and found out DP is selling his cafe and is leaving for France.... DP is giving up hope to find his sister... he is a bit depressed. 
MY proceeds to the pre-natal last lesson all by herself... today's lesson is to write the first letter to the baby... MY is all alone here and she started writing as Gunnie... so funny that she is trying to imitate Gunnie's voice and laughter... of course uri Gunnie showed up to annoyed the twin teacher... 

Guest aaa1188

Gunnie awkward laughter is to cover his embarrassment of being mean to MY... 
Gunnie sometimes is a bit bipolar if I may so say... silly letter swinging two extreme ends.... be careful of  dog, car and fire LOL .... 
Gunnie brings MY to the smelly fish restaurant again... he looks so sad and despondent