[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Hahaha. @Mustarini BellaV and @sooyoungdaebak and @others, I'm so glad you guys enjoyed reading my debut article on Soompi. I had so much fun writing it and wanted it to be a gift for you guys who were really suffering from DWS with me. The very first thing I said after I officially became a drama writer here was, "I know FTLY has already ended, but I want my first piece to be about FTLY." lol. Luckily, they said it was okay and offered me a lot of freedom.

In any case, let's take the advice of Doctor Octopus from the article and enjoy our FTLY DWS ride! Hahaha.

I brought a happy news guys!!!

Jang Hyuk and Jang Na Ra will be starring a one-episode drama in MBC, titled "Old Goodbye", to be broadcasted in November.

Director Kim, the female director of FTLY, is the director and she offered to those two during wrap up party and they said yes. Which is a big deal cuz it is not common for star actors to do one-episode drama...to think both male and female leads are top actors...! FTLY team work must have been really good...!

Anyways yeah so we r witnessing the fastest reunion in drama history LOL. We have something to look forward to in November.....!!

OMG.. The best news ever :x :x. Just one episode ? That's oke.I' m so happyy..thank you for the very good news..I just wake up and I'm jumping of the joy... :x

I just emerged from the trappings of a vicious black hole called WORK.

I can't believe I'm alive! Thanks to the thought of Geonnie and MiYoung, I survived!

But I think I' going to die after all...

Because of spazzing over the reunion of JH and JNR!!!!!!!!!

Even if it's just one episode!!!!

Chinggus, I'm rewatching ep 7 (please don't judge me, I really need my sweets today :\"> ) and I know that someone has mention this.

It's when LG and MY met SR's friend. When the friend said, I couldn't take economy seats and asked LG whether he bought airplane ticket yet. I really heard LG answered "... buss eu... bla bla bla...". I don't know korean though, but though he said he doesn't ride a buss it still make sense. Because his mind was on MY and not the conversation.

And I noticed that LG doesn't want SR's friend to find out about his marriage in this episode. Because his is panicking. It is so different with the next episode, when he is so determine to tell the truth about his marriage. Aaw LG ... you are truly my cherry lollipop

Ok off again with the rewatching

I also heard "bus-eu" and agree that he said that because he wasn't paying attention to SooHyun-ssi (Sera's friend - just cracks me up that her line "It's me SooHyun-ssi, Sera's friend" is the line that I remember her most :P).

Maybe Geonnie said "bus" more in reference to MiYoung who had to ride a bus since he couldn't gjve her a ride because of that "SooHyun-i, Sera-i chingujana" :)

I brought a happy news guys!!!

Jang Hyuk and Jang Na Ra will be starring a one-episode drama in MBC, titled "Old Goodbye", to be broadcasted in November.

Director Kim, the female director of FTLY, is the director and she offered to those two during wrap up party and they said yes. Which is a big deal cuz it is not common for star actors to do one-episode drama...to think both male and female leads are top actors...! FTLY team work must have been really good...!

Anyways yeah so we r witnessing the fastest reunion in drama history LOL. We have something to look forward to in November.....!!

Yay! Great news :) Though I'm wishing it would be a 10 hour episode...lol...make it 16 hours.

Guest mywebfoot

TinaA said:

One thing I noticed and am not sure if it was deliberate or just overlooked, is the way Paris seemed to serve no purpose other than be a place for MY to get away and study art.  That beautiful city full of culture, museums, lovely architecture and so much history just seemed to pass her by; she never spoke one word of French (for that matter, neither did Daniel and I assumed he knew the language so he could interpret for MY.  And I'm curious about that:  there's not much of a problem for someone from London or NY for example to stay in Paris since many people there speak English but how many speak Korean?)  When they got back home, they didn't even say a few French words even to each other, and MY didn't mention any of the places she saw to her family (she must have taken some time off from painting to go sightseeing with Daniel) and they didn't even ask!  Weren't they even curious about the Eiffel Tower at the very least?  At times Paris served as a sanctuary or hiding place, whenever she couldn't handle her feelings for Gun she was ready to run back there, but as soon as they got back together it was as if she had never been there at all, No one mentioned it again, not even about sending for the rest of her paintings and what about the studio he had built for her?  I guess she never had friends there other than Daniel because she never talked about anybody she met either.  It was just a place for her to be without any significance. (If Daniel had decided to skip Paris and climb Mt.Everest she would have studied art in Nepal with the same results.)  And if the writers had checked their facts they would have realized she couldn't have gone to the Ecole des Beaux Arts, she didn't have the qualifications at that time (I know because a friend of mine is an artist and wanted to go there and couldn't, it's NOT easy).

The reason I'm saying all this is I'm wondering if it was just an oversight or deliberate: to emphasize all that MY went through, she was in a fascinating city yet was oblivious to it, she just took art clsses, painted, got recognition as a talented artist.....and the rest didn't matter.

Yes, I'll shut up now!

gumi said: I brought a happy news guys!!! Jang Hyuk and Jang Na Ra will be starring a one-episode drama in MBC, titled "Old Goodbye", to be broadcasted in November. Director Kim, the female director of FTLY, is the director and she offered to those two during wrap up party and they said yes. Which is a big deal cuz it is not common for star actors to do one-episode drama...to think both male and female leads are top actors...! FTLY team work must have been really good...! Anyways yeah so we r witnessing the fastest reunion in drama history LOL. We have something to look forward to in November.....!!

btw, my sister showed me this blog...
http://soluna413.wordpress.com/favorites/

our FTLY is one of top 5 worst dramas...:-??
i guess to each his/her own... since i loved winter sonata and stairway to heaven too...lol. 

=))

If FTLY was one of the worst dramas, I'm afraid to look at the best drama list. :-S

I didn't watch it yet, but apparently JNR in Healing Camp mentioned that she was so blessed and happy while filming FTLY, whenever she goes to work she sees a chiseled beautiful man lol

Wow !!! She really said "..she was so blessed and happy while filming FTLY, whenever she goes to work she sees a chiseled beautiful man".

I think she really likes JH oppa and regretted that she didn't kiss him properly in SSOBG neither asking him his phone number.

I bet she chanted "happilly married with 2 kids... "every time they hugged, kissed or looking at each other.

But then... it's only me who'll do that not JNR ;;):D

Guest aaa1188

honeywell said:

btw, my sister showed me this blog...http://soluna413.wordpress.com/favorites/

our FTLY is one of top 5 worst dramas...:-??i guess to each his/her own... since i loved winter sonata and stairway to heaven too...lol. 

=))

Guest spideysteve

honeywell said:

btw, my sister showed me this blog...http://soluna413.wordpress.com/favorites/

our FTLY is one of top 5 worst dramas...:-??i guess to each his/her own... since i loved winter sonata and stairway to heaven too...lol. 

=))