[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

v7fmdh.jpg
He said...Aren't you going to compliment me?I recovered Gaeddong for us.I screamed, "Thirty million won!"  Did you forget already?Mi Young sshi...jjang!It feels like my snail is back.My wife....Kim Mi Young sshi.Let's go.Let's go eat something tasty before our Gaeddong gets hungry.
She said:Komawoyo.Geonnie sshi is the best!
2i1jwhx.jpg
(Prince Lee Geon and Princess Mi Young)   :x

sooyoungdaebak said:
He said...Aren't you going to compliment me?I recovered Gaeddong for us.I screamed, "Thirty million won!"  Did you forget already?Mi Young sshi...jjang!It feels like my snail is back.My wife....Kim Mi Young sshi.Let's go.Let's go eat something tasty before our Gaeddong gets hungry.
She said:Komawoyo.Geonnie sshi is the best!

(Prince Lee Geon and Princess Mi Young)   :x

2zqsz9w.jpg

He said...Doctor, inside my body...there is another me.He is very wild  and he likes to be destructive.Bastard!!For three straight hours!!The snail is sexy.The snail is sweet.The snail and I kissed.Ever since then, everytime I see her, I get horny.Give me the pen, please.For three straight years!!No! The snail is in me...heuhahaha.If she praises and compliments me, I get all excited.My whole body tenses up with the desire to have her. I can't control myself.Is there a way? What should I do?
156xovl.jpg

(Ommo, Geon was hard for 3 straight hours?  Poor Geonnie...)    =))

I'm happy to hear that Jang Nara is embarking on a new project but somehow I'm kinda not into it maybe because I'm not familiar with the male lead. To be honest, I was hoping to see her doing a rom-com series with either Hyun Bin( I heard he's going to do a series which will be aired early next year) or another Hallyu star who is of the same age or younger than her to boost her career even more.

3305jwo.jpg
He said...He's very handsome, right?
He will become a general, right?Dr Octopus, our Gaeddong is growing well, right?It has a big head? How is that even possible?My family has always had an average sized head. Who did it take after?No...I agree...I agree...Then...is it bad if it has a big head?It is because it is my first baby.By the way Dr Octopus, our Gaeddong, is it a boy or a girl?Why not? We don't know the sex of the baby but you can tell from the pic, right?I'm only asking so that we can go shopping for baby clothes.Should I get blue or pink? Pink or blue?Am I being old fashioned?
i2iu6a.jpg

wj9b39.jpg
She said...Geonnie sshi, isn't this cute?Doesn't this look nice?We won't be able to use them after the baby's first year because they grow so fast.That's too many!
He said...Wow, what should we get? I don't know whether to get pink or blue.Should we buy all of it?We'll take them all.But she said they are insulated and antibacterial. We're taking them all.

9jqc0l.jpg
She said...Oh my...really pretty with all three of them wearing the same design, don't they look like a real family?Is it too childish?I've heard that men are not fond of wearing matching outfits.Wow, this is really cute!Hi Bear.Don't you think our Gaeddong will look so cute playing with this?
He said...Is this what you like?Let's get it then.By the way, why are you so heartless?If you get only one, it will feel so lonely. Don't you agree?If we're going for a matching couple look, it would make me a bit uncomfortable. But it is a look for the whole family.Excuse me, can you take these clothes off the mannequin and ring it up for us?
(Ep 10)

nb3rxf.jpg
He said...Come here...By the way, when is our Gaeddong going to move in here?February 14th?Gaeddongie picked a really good day so no one will ever forget its birthday.Uri Mi Young sshi, when is your birthday?You're lying. No way! That's my birthday too!Yes, I'm serious!
She said...It's so cute.My due date is February 14th.Valentine's day.Me? July 23rd. It's the day after tomorrow.It's true, why?Are you serious?
(Ah, the water works starting...dammit Feb 14th.)  

2m4tx5c.jpg
She said...I thought Geonnie sshi's birthday is on October 23rd.That is so fascinating.Then our Gaeddong has parents whose birthdays are on the same day.That's amazing! How unbelievable. Usually I celebrate (my birthday) by myself.My mom was so busy with running the restaurant and my sisters and I were always busy with our part time jobs and all.Hmm....nothing.Just the fact that I will be spending with you and Gaeddong is enough for me.What about you, Geonnie sshi? What would you like?If it is within my reach, then I will....That cup?Gaeddong's cup?Okay, I'll make you one. 
He said...My family was known for dying young so my grandma filed my birth certificate later.She hoped I would live longer that way.Mi Young sshi, how have you been spending your birthday?(Sigh) Tell me one thing you have always wanted to do on your birthday. Tell me.If you want it badly enough, I will even pick the star from the sky for you.Nothing?How can you be so complacent? I told you I would even get you a star.Me? Why? If I did, you would get it for me? Are you sure? You mean it?Make me one of those.  Yes, Gaeddong's cup.You made a cup for Gaeddong but why not one for me?I know how to use a cup too. Make me my very own Geonnie's cup.Geonnie's cup. You promise?
(Aww....these two! Btw, do you notice he place his hand on hers?)   :x