[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

The brother in law fainting at the sight of the baby coming out ... saw yesterday "graham Norton" where Robbie Williams visited and said, that he was present at the birth of his daughter and went to see it down there, he said "It was like my favorite pub burned down"
In the hospital the Hamo-Hamo-couple hold hands while talking about the community center

Gun is wearing the couple-pjs without any comment as if it is normal ... I really like that, thought in the later episodes I would have loved him using at least the bottom ... like lingering feeling ;)
Gun sends MY into the bed and he offers to sleep on the sofa ... as she sends him a message over Kakao, I wonder again ... did she ask for his address, or did he ask for hers ... hahaha ... silly, I know ...
Sec-Tak looks really good in that black shirt that stretches fitting over his abs

All those toys in Guns cave ... so funny ... Spiderman light, action figures ... and hulk is the ultimate weapon 
BUT ... how can MY see the words, when she is reading that child book?
Alone the fact taht she believes she would not wake someone with those out of space noises in the middle of the night ... even if Gun was asleep, it is still next door and she was quite loud ;)
I love the scene as he reads to her and GD

Guest aaa1188

Wah hahahha..... Gunie says the baby looks like ET..... but he is so gentle with it.... and did anyone saw him shed a tear when MY sister cried when omma came to the hospital .... so soft hearted .... 
Gunnie now wants MY to sleep in the bed.... so awkward and so cute these two.... Gunie took the sofa, but cannot fall asleep.... MY text her gratefulness to Gunnie.... she is still very cautious about their relationship... telling Gunnie that after the delivery she will just leave just like the post-it...... Gunnie in the office the next day, ask Sec Tack to book air-tix to US... I think now he has decided to commit to the marriage... 
Ha ha.... the ghost story sound effect scene.... with the Hulk .... Gunnie face when he found out it was MY was priceless.... I always wonder why is he always started out so loudly with MY.... and then turn gentle.... Love the animation at the bottom of the screen... Look at MY .... she is very touched and I think this is where she starting to be "greedy"... 
Gunnie is very sweet here, told her that he does not want her to be the post-it girl but to be a super glue girl..... Gunnie is so so transparent to us viewers but MY really bought into it?? I wonder....  

@cloe and @aaa1188 ... good you comment, too, I thought I waffled alone ;)
Having the thread for myself ;)
They act ooooooh so comfy in bed together, but they feel sooooo not comfy, thought MY is scared and Guns inner man is crawling up ;)
So totally cute ... and as soon as they turn they look each other into the eyes and can't look away ... MYs scre get's the better of her ;), Gun grabs her back to bed and moves close to her .... my whole heart ... no body screams KISS KISS KISS and it ends

Guest aaa1188

Gunnie got his wish.... he is sleeping besides MY in the bed as a piece of wood.... right...... 
I am wood.... I am not wood... the heartbeat sound at the background... ... MY says she should sleep at the sofa... he pulled her back to his arm when she was just about to get up and hold her in his arm with his hand on her face and then..... 
The end!!!
I still remembered I was screaming ahhhhhh.... during episode 7, now episode (2) 7, I still wanted to scream too... better not or else happily married hubby will think his happily wife had gone mad again..... 
Love this show.... sigh....  :x

OMG the tension between them when they are in the bed..soooooo..
:\">..their hearts were beating so fast.is miyoung's or gunnie's ??..i just love  love when they faced each other, and the look in their eyes..arghhhand gunnie grab her hand, touch her face and closer..closer to her lips..i'm dying here..and i have to wait for tomorrow episode...pls kisssssssssss
:x

Guest aaa1188

I must confess, I watch the show with Chinese sub most of the time.... I prefer it cos I think the translation is closer when it is in Chinese, the idioms used and the message conveys better imho.... so I am wondering did anyone caught MY's "thought" when both of them were in bed with the heartbeat back ground.... the Chinese sub translated something like MY telling herself it is just discomfort and not her heart goes aflutter..
And has MY admitted she has feelings for Gunnie when she said that she will sleep in the sofa .... when Gunnie had said before whoever leaves the bed admit that he/she has feelings for the other party.... 
Just wondering aloud here. 

It took me a while to reply, sorry. Been busy lately. Thanks everyone for the suggestions.

@psycheros Those are pretty good I might use those categories actually. Thanks ^^v

@Cara favorite Mi Young outfit sounds good, but how many outfits has she worn in the drama all together? I don’t think I’ve ever counted it all. I don’t know how I’m gonna narrow down the nominees for that lol.

@tweeks I briefly thought about favorite BTS, but I realize that’s sort of hard, since there’s so many. That’s way too many nominees lol, so I’m probably not going to do that.

@kappy I was thinking of doing a Favorite Lee Gun & Sec. Tak Scene category, but I’m not sure. I’m not sure if I have time lately to look through all of the episodes. If you’d still like to have it has a category, would you mind listing the Episode # and scene you’d use as nominees? Or maybe someone else can do it?

@lovelyjen I like idea of the biggest/greatest symbol category. I think I’ll use it.

I wish I could see one of FTLY OSTs in the opening of MBC Drama Award this year. Ailee's Goodbye My Love, Jung Dong Ha's Destiny Sonata, Ken's My Girl, or the others, I really want to see them singing lively and the big screen behind them showing each memorable scene in FTLY.

Guest rxthien

aaa1188

said: I must confess, I watch the show with Chinese sub most of the time.... I prefer it cos I think the translation is closer when it is in Chinese, the idioms used and the message conveys better imho.... so I am wondering did anyone caught MY's "thought" when both of them were in bed with the heartbeat back ground.... the Chinese sub translated something like MY telling herself it is just discomfort and not her heart goes aflutter..

And has MY admitted she has feelings for Gunnie when she said that she will sleep in the sofa .... when Gunnie had said before whoever leaves the bed admit that he/she has feelings for the other party.... 

Just wondering aloud here. 

Guest rxthien

Ayame said: It took me a while to reply, sorry. Been busy lately. Thanks everyone for the suggestions.

@psycheros Those are pretty good I might use those categories actually. Thanks ^^v

@Cara favorite Mi Young outfit sounds good, but how many outfits has she worn in the drama all together? I don’t think I’ve ever counted it all. I don’t know how I’m gonna narrow down the nominees for that lol.

@tweeks I briefly thought about favorite BTS, but I realize that’s sort of hard, since there’s so many. That’s way too many nominees lol, so I’m probably not going to do that.

@kappy I was thinking of doing a Favorite Lee Gun & Sec. Tak Scene category, but I’m not sure. I’m not sure if I have time lately to look through all of the episodes. If you’d still like to have it has a category, would you mind listing the Episode # and scene you’d use as nominees? Or maybe someone else can do it?

@lovelyjen I like idea of the biggest/greatest symbol category. I think I’ll use it.

hi chingus!late again for the party huhanyways tonight's episode is so awesomewhy?i love how lee gun is so happy, looking like a clam when mi young appreciated him over what he did for his sister and later for the island.