[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

2libejr.jpg
He said...
Isn't it important that I showed up?You said our baby likes it. We shouldn't make the baby unhappy. The baby will be mad at us. Why would you want the baby to wear something that sloppy?You know that there are many brand name swaddling clothes at the department stores. 
She said...
I didn't think you were coming. If you're busy, you can go. I will do it. I want to thank you. I will keep this and I will make sure that the baby wears this. This one, it's one of a kind.When the baby is born, if you keep the swaddling clothes that he or she puts on, when they take an exam or difficult matters happen, it will bring the baby good luck. I will keep it forever. 
(Ep 6)

psycheros said: "In that interview, he probably just slipped out 'nara' instead of 'nara-sshi' because interviews are done in more private, comfortable situation and he's just talking and talking. He prob just addressed her as he normally addresses her. And I just felt like pointing that out, cuz it was rare to catch him address her as 'nara' cuz most of his statements we get are from official situations..and I like him addressing her casually" Interestingly, when Lee Da Hae appeared as his surprise guest on Win Win post-Chuno, she said he insisted on addressing her formally for some time even though she kept telling him that they could be more casual with each other. So he's definitely got a bond with Jang Nara, enough that he speaks to her informally.

2nn1hw.jpg
She said...
What do I do?I thought he was....I thought he was a very good person.When I was pregnant, he could turn his back away from me but he didn't do that. And he was really nice to my family in my hometown so....maybe...maybe I thought the baby might need him more than me. But...now...I don't know what kind of a person he is....What am I going to do? What am I going to do? 
(Ep 6) 

trixie1029

said:

tried my best to start on another drama since last week, but nothing interested me as much as FTLY...gave up and been watching SSBG instead...:D
husband immediately recognized JNR (of course) but took him awhile to see Ki Tae as JH. lol.
some realizations i had on my 2nd rewatch of SSBG. i think first time was 9-10 years ago(?)...- even in SSBG, JH's character keeps falling down. lol. (ouch!)- JNR was already a good actress in SSBG, while JH's acting is quite that of a beginner's. made me realize (once again) how much better he had become. he was not bad really but not "the JH acting" that we know since "Thank You." in SSBG, (in my opinion) his movements can be exaggerated. he doesn't know how to use his face (his eyes especially) to convey his emotions so, most of the time, he uses his arms, body...grand movements in general.- in both dramas, JH's character sees JNR wrapped in something, a parachute in SSBG and blankets & towel in FTLY.(no, we don't have that "i wish i was that parachute" moment here yet) lol.- i'm so glad LG was not so similar to Ki Tae. i think LG is absolutely my most lovable CEO in dramaland. 

=P~

The gifs from SSBG are so funny @gumi

;)

The way JH looks at the little thingy .. it's a ring in a little box, isn't it?

I need to catch up on episode 5, as I worked yesterday and today I needed to clean the house ... I do not mind it it is not spotless tidy but I want it clean ;)

Yup its a ring. Most mischievous smile I've seen on a man preparing to propose lol

Episode 5: words MY said that soften Geon's heart and thoughts towards her. 

315y83d.jpg
MY: I was grateful to you. Whenever things were hard for me, you always appeared and helped me...I thought you were sincere so I was grateful. I felt relieved that you're the baby's father. I wanted to follow you with all my heart. That's why I married you. Money was never what I wanted from you.  MY: Omma, I'm treated like a princess. I'm happy, seriously. Gunnie sshi is nice to me. MY: It was great. The baby and the dad did something together for the first time so it was really great. The child inside must have been happy since it came with the dad. Komawoyo. 

I focused so much on Geon and MY's interaction on each episodes that sometimes I forgot to quote what others said. This one in particular caught my attention. And it was Halmoni who said this to MY. 
"It's important to carry on one family name but if you weren't a nice and good girl, Geon wouldn't have agreed to the marriage"
:x

Guest chunnogirl33

Forget it, I was trying to edit my post and it got deleted! lol! I guess I'll use the space to say, Hi, everyone! still not over Fated to love you? me neither!

Edited to add some pics of expressions from his early dramas. It was my intention to bring 1 or 2 but got carried away :P so I'll try to put them in spoilers. This is not intended to change your view @trixie1029 but since I was already looking at them why not post them right? ;)
Now, how do the spoilers work? 
I GIVE UP! spoiler tags never work for me! so Ill just leave two random pics. And in order to say on topic: FATED TO LOVE YOU ROCKS AND WILL ROCK FOREVER! 
its_myungha2.jpg?w=460

2013-06-14-01-43-17.jpg?w=460

The rest as links
http://stuckonhyuk.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/2013-05-02-00-42-32-1.jpg?w=460

http://stuckonhyuk.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/2013-05-02-00-59-08-1.jpg?w=460

http://stuckonhyuk.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/2013-06-14-21-35-44.jpg?w=460

http://stuckonhyuk.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/2013-06-14-01-47-07.jpg?w=460

http://stuckonhyuk.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/its_myungha6.jpg?w=460

There's a fan who writes great reviews on FTLY DC gallery named mint....I'll try to translate some reviews when I have time, but I just wanted to say one thing she pointed out cuz it felt relevant.
You know how we are talking about when Gunnie melted to MY, when he started to (slowly) fall for MY?Mint made a case that it was actually way before Episode 5, MY has already changed Gunnie's heart way before their marriage.
She pointed that out in her review on Ep 11, the amnesia episode. In episode 11, we get to see Gunnie three months ago, that's Gunnie we don't really know well of. Gunnie portrayed in Ep11 is how Gunnie was before the drama really started. And he looks cold, rational, and someone who can be mean. He is not unreasonably mean, he is not a rude, terrible person, but he is certainly capable of hurting people. And that's how he was before having interactions with MY.
When he figures out that he's married with MY, he asks MY with cold glance, "Are you sure that child you're bearing is my child?"
We were all hurt together with MY, but on Gunnie's side, that was a natural question. This woman he doesn't even know claims she has his child, how can he just trust it?
But here she points out, why did Gunnie not ask that 2 months ago, when he first realized her pregnancy? 
Original Gunnie, 3 months ago, is a person who would ask that question. But Gunnie 2 months ago, 1 month after knowing MY, didn't ask that question. Of course, he has memory of sleeping with that woman and all, but that alone doesn't prove that it's his child. Normally his response would've been to check if she's lying....it could easily be that she's pregnant with someone else's child and is lying, since LG is chaebol after all.
But Gunnie never did that, and that's because he learned to trust this woman. He just knows she is not a person who would lie about it, so he took her words. He felt responsible for her and decided to marry her, and try to open his heart for her. 
(From here on is my addition) It was not only MY who decided to marry because he looked like a good person and she felt like she could be with him. Lee Gun also thought MY was a good person, he trusted her, and decided to be responsible and marry her. 
Remember, on Ep2, MY tells LG "Do you usually not trust people's words like that?" True that, Lee Geon was someone who couldn't really trust people's words, and we can see that from Ep11 original Gunnie. But after that Macau encounter, LG was already transformed, he learned to trust this woman.
See, LG was melting to MY, was being transformed by MY, way before he even realized it. That Macau encounter really meant a lot to LG :) (of course, that's why he starts remembering MY by the Macau encounter when he regains memories)